手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第五季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集 我俩像爱尔兰葬礼上的情妇

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

If I die before you,

如果我去世得比你早
please don't let them read "Wind beneath my wings"
拜托别让他们在我葬礼上
at my funeral.
读乘风展翅
Who knew it had so many verses?
谁知道它这么冗长呢
You think that we didn't know him or his family didn't?
你觉得是我们还是他家人不了解他
Maybe he changed.
也许他变了
They said he liked nighttime walks in the snow?
他们说他喜欢夜间在雪中漫步
He hated the snow.
他讨厌雪
What about that food?
还有那些菜是怎么回事
I didn't know he cooked.
我不知道他还会做菜
He didn't! They're crazy.
他不会,他们瞎扯
I need another drink.
我还要再来一杯
We were like the two mistresses at the Irish funeral.
我们俩就像爱尔兰葬礼上的情妇
Yep.
是啊
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant that metaphorically.
不好意思,我只是打个比方
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
To Will.
敬威尔
To Will, a real man.
敬威尔,真男人
He shall be missed.
永远怀念他
My dad was a sloppy drunk.
我父亲是个邋遢的醉汉
I said I'd never be like him.
我曾说过永远都不会像他一样
You're not sloppy.
你一点都不邋遢
You're elegant.
你很优雅
Mm, I always wanted to be like you.
我一直想要成为你
No. No, I did.
不是吧,不,是真的
When I came to Lockhart/Gardner,
我初入洛克哈特&加德纳律所时
the way you... held yourself.
就很钦佩你优雅自持的姿态
I was a great disappointment to my mother.
我很令我母亲失望
She wanted me to be a nurse.
她想让我当护士
Get married, have three kids.
结婚,生三个孩子
Be a nurse.
当护士
My mom thinks I'm a prude.
我母亲觉得我一本正经
I know. She thinks I should loosen up
我知道,她认为我需要放松
and get laid more.
多做点爱
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, let me guess.
让我猜猜
Yep, it's David Lee.
果然是大卫·李
Hey, let me answer.
让我接吧
It'll terrify him.
会吓死他的
Come on. He'll think we're merging or something.
来嘛,他会想我们在合并律所或什么的
Come on.
来嘛
I'm so alone there.
我在那儿太孤单
Partners look at me like I'm a gazelle on the savanna.
合伙人们看我就像看草原上的小羚羊
They always looked at you like that.
他们总是那么看你
No, this is different.
不,这不一样
Will was on a buying binge.
之前威尔收购得太起劲
Now we're overextended.
现在我们扩张过头了
Yeah, we are, too.
是的,我们也是
Well, we should merge.
我们应该合并
What?
什么
We should merge our firms.
我们应该合并两家律所
How would we do that?
我们怎么才能做到
By saying we will.
说做就能做
You would want that?
你想这样吗
Well, I would want Chumhum back.
我想签回查查网
That would solve a lot of my issues.
这能替我解决许多问题
You'd take Chumhum and get rid of us.
等你签回查查网后就会甩了我们
No. We'd draw up a contract.
不会,我们可以起草一份合同
I have to have someone to take Will's place anyway.
威尔的位置总是要找人顶上的
Our firms are fighting on a lot of fronts.
我们两家律所在许多方面都有利益冲突
Oh, and your client is divorcing our client.
你们的客户正在跟我们的客户闹离婚
No, your client is divorcing ours.
错,是你们的客户在跟我们的闹离婚
Well, so, let's keep talking.
好吧,那我们继续谈
We'll make peace and...
我们和平共处,然后
Come on. We'll figure out how to make this work.
来吧,我们想办法来促成这件事的
Your husband's divorce lawyer's named David Lee.
你丈夫请的离婚律师叫大卫·李
He can be very contentious, so don't get thrown by anything.
他这人好斗善辩,别受他影响
I don't get thrown by anything anymore.
我不会再受任何事的影响了
We have leverage.
我们手握筹码
Your husband... Ex-husband.
你丈夫,前夫
No, now, Carol, remember,
不,卡萝,记住
he's only your ex-husband
只有你同意离婚
when you grant a divorce.
他才是你前夫
Otherwise, according to Illinois law,
否则,根据伊利诺伊州的法律
he has to wait six months.
他必须等六个月
That's my leverage. That's your leverage.
这是我的筹码,是你的筹码
Okay? Now, he wants to get remarried right now,
好吗,他现在想再婚
but he can only do that if you say, yes, okay?
但只有你点头了他才能再婚,好吗
Excuse me.
稍等一下
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Am I early? No, I...
我来早了吗,不是,我
What are you doing here? You don't have to be here.
你怎么来了,你不用来的
I thought you were taking the week off.
我以为你这周要休息
No, I'm good. Ready to go.
不用,我很好,整装待发
Cary, please, I'm fine.
凯里,拜托,我很好
Don't worry. I'm not gonna fall apart on you.
别担心,我不会在你面前崩溃的
Let's go.
走吧
Hello, Carol. How are you?
卡萝,你好吗
I'm good, Asher.
我很好,亚瑟
Wow, you're tan.
你晒黑了
I was in California.
我之前在加利福利亚
Oh! Huh, the book.
售书的吧
How's it selling?
销量如何
Okay, that's enough small talk for now.
好了,闲聊得差不多了
Alicia, Cary, welcome.
艾丽西娅,凯里,欢迎
Hello, Cary and Alicia.
凯里,艾丽西娅,你们好
Excuse me a minute.
等我一下
Diane, what are you doing here?
戴安,你来做什么
Sitting in. Why?
加入你们,为什么
Because I'm here.
因为我来了
Okay, we would rather this not be contentious,
我们不想剑拔弩张的
so we're willing to compromise.
所以我们愿意让步
Carol will grant Mr. Mercer's request for a divorce.
卡萝会同意默瑟先生的离婚请求
Mr. Mercer is not asking for a divorce. He...
默瑟先生不是在请求离婚,他
We don't want this to be contentious, either.
我们也不想剑拔弩张
Good. Then to answer Mr. Lee,
很好,来回答李先生的问题
yes, your client did ask for a divorce after sleeping with...
你的客户睡了别人后,的确提出了离婚
We don't need to go into that here
如果大家一致同意我们的条件
if we're all agreed to our terms.
也不用把话说到这份上
A grant of divorce in trade for leniency on the postnuptials?
同意离婚来换得有利的婚后协议吗
Yes. So the only question is custody.
是的,唯一的问题是孩子的监护权
And since we all want what's best for Nico,
既然我们都想为尼科好
that would prove to be a simple matter of visitation rights.
那就只是简单的探视权问题了
Good! So basically, we're done. Carol?
很好,那我们基本可以结束了,卡萝
If Asher agrees.
如果亚瑟同意的话
All I want is for this to be over.
我只想这事早点结束
Mr. Mercer, if you can give me some wiggle room, I can get...
默瑟先生,若你给我些协商空间,我可以
David, he's already stated his preference.
大卫,他已经表明态度了
Yes, and I am offering my opinion.
是,我在提供我的建议
Mr. Mercer?
默瑟先生
All I want is for everybody to be happy.
我只想让大家都开心
Good. Well, then we have a deal.
很好,那我们达成协议了
Except for custody.
除了监护权
What the hell was that?!
刚刚是怎么回事
That was called turning down the temperature.
刚刚那叫快速降温,稳定局势
You ought to try it sometime.
有机会你也该试试
Diane, if this is about Will,
戴安,如果这是因为威尔
You should take a break and go on vacation.
你该休个假出去散散心
David, I have some advice for you.
大卫,劝你一句
Whenever you're tempted to bring up Will's death
每当你想把我的行为归因于
and credit my behavior to it, resist.
威尔的死的时候,最好给我忍住
Diane, I have some advice for you.
戴安,我也劝你一句
When in mourning, don't make big decisions.
服丧的时候,别做重大决定
At least for a year.
至少一年之内
Really?!
是吗
Gretchen, move David Lee out of his current office
格雷琴,把大卫·李从现在这间办公室
and into, um, that office back there.
搬到后面那间去
You can't do that. Yes, I can.
你不能这样,我当然能
I'm on the infrastructure committee. Too bad you're not.
我是基建会的成员,真可惜你不是
Is that a big enough decision for you?
这个决定对你来说够重大吗
You know why she's doing what she's doing?
你知道她现在为什么这样吗
Why?
为什么
I went to a bar after Will's funeral.
威尔的葬礼之后我去了酒吧
I wanted to be alone.
想一个人静一静
I liked him. I miss him.
我挺喜欢他的,很想念他
Why is she doing what she's doing?
那她为什么会变成这个样子
And I happened to hear two women talking over a deal
我刚好听到两个女人在商量
suggesting their two firms merge.
将她们的两间律所合并
And do you know what, David?
你知道吗,大卫
Those two women looked an awful lot like Diane
这两个女人看起来像极了戴安
And Alicia Florrick.
和艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Is this true?
真的吗
She wants someone who will be in her back pocket.
她想找个服服帖帖听她话的人
So, we should do something about it.
所以,我们得采取行动应对了
That was interesting.
刚才真有意思
We got the result we wanted.
我们得到了想要的结果
Cary, uh, do you have a minute?
凯里,现在有时间吗
Sure, what's up?
当然,怎么了
Mr. Grant, this is Cary Agos.
格兰特先生,这位是凯里·艾格斯
Mr. Grant's has a case, and he's without representation.
格兰特先生有个案子,现在没有律师代理
Yes, that's the problem.
是的,是这么个问题
Lockhart/gardner won't take the case for obvious reasons.
洛&加律所显然不会接这个案件
Because of will? Yes.
因为威尔吗,是的
Listen, I don't think my
我不认为我的儿子
son's responsible for Will Gardner's death.
对威尔·加德纳的死负有责任
Jeffrey was out of his mind.
杰弗里当时失去理智了
The state's attorney's office prosecuted him
州检办因为莫须有的罪名
for a crime he didn't commit.
而指控他
That's what forced him to grab the gun.
所以才逼得他去抢枪
It's the state's attorney that's at fault,
这都是州检察官的错
and I'm gonna sue them.
我要告他们
Sue them for?
告他们什么
Wrongful prosecution.
非法起诉
A wrongful prosecution suit
告非法起诉
is extremely hard to win.
获胜的可能性极小
Yes, except that he's already
没错,但他已经
had a meeting with the state's attorney.
和州检察官谈过了
Yes, he came to my house.
是的,他到我家来过
He came to you?
他去找过你吗
Yes, Castro.
是的,卡斯特罗
He apologized. He assured me
他来道歉,向我保证
that heads would roll in his department.
会炒掉州检办里的相关人员
He wants this to be over.
他想息事宁人
He wants to clear the decks.
为自己将来的发展做好准备
Uh, Mr. Grant, you know Alicia Florrick?
格兰特先生,你认识艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Yes. Mrs. Florrick, hello.
认识,福瑞克夫人,你好
Hello.
你好
You were very nice to Jeffrey.
你对杰弗里很好
All right, so let's take a step back
我们先回到之前的话题
and discuss the idea of you filing suit.
讨论下你起诉的案由
Cary's going to tell you
凯里刚才跟你说了
there's a very high bar for a wrongful prosecution...
告非法起诉很难赢
Which is true. What heads?
这是千真万确, 是指谁
What?
什么
You said Castro said, "Heads would roll." Which heads?
你刚说卡斯特罗说要炒人鱿鱼,是指谁
Well, he didn't say. Is that important to the suit?
他没说过,这跟我的案子有关系吗
No, we're just getting more of a sense of the facts.
没有,我们只是想多了解些情况
Why? Why'd you ask that?
怎么了,你为什么那么问
We can't take this case.
这案子我们不能接
Because of will?
因为威尔吗
Oh, we... we have to listen.
我们总得听他说完
He'll just take the case to someone else.
不然他就去找别的律师了
Cary, listen to me. You take this case, I quit the firm.
凯里,你听着,你接这案子,我就退伙
I understand.
我明白了
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈谈
I don't give a damn.
我才不管呢
Alicia, he's meeting with the state's attorney.
艾丽西娅,州检察官找他的事
He told us that in confidence. You cannot use it.
他说是秘密地,你别跟人说
Thank you, cary.
谢谢提醒,凯里
Yes, um, hello. Can you put me through
你好,请转接
to a Finn Polmar's room. I think he's in the ICU.
芬恩·波尔马的房间,应该是重症监护室
He had the gunshot wound to the shoulder.
他肩膀中了枪
Mrs. Florrick, your appointment.
福瑞克夫人,时间到了
Oh, I see. When? Thank you.
我知道了,什么时候的事,谢谢
Sondra, I need you to locate the number of a Finn Polmar.
桑德拉,帮我找芬恩·波尔马的电话
He's the new ASA at the state's attorney's office.
他是州检办新来的助理检察官
He just got released from the hospital.
刚刚出院
Sure. Do you want me to connect you?
好的,找到了就联系你吗
Just let him know I need to talk to him,
你就告诉他我要跟他谈谈
and I'll be right back.
我等下就回来
Well, the Sinclair mission
辛克莱的使命
is exactly what families in Illinois need.
正是伊州千万家庭所需
And I really have to thank my wife
非常感谢我的妻子
for bringing it to my attention.
提醒我这一点
My husband's being humble.
我丈夫是在谦虚
It didn't need to be brought to his attention.
这点他根本不需要我提醒
Well, we'll, uh, we'll agree to disagree.
我们求同存异
At any rate, if you'll excuse us,
不管怎样,我们先失陪了
Alicia and I have to discuss our son's SAT scores.
我跟艾丽西娅要讨论下儿子的高考分数
Thank you very much.
谢谢各位
Can you stand back please. Thank you.
请让一下,谢谢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm here posing with you for a photo op.
我来配合你摆拍搞宣传
Why wouldn't I be?
能有什么不好
Because of will.
因为威尔
I'm here for you, Peter. What do you want from me?
我都来支持你了,彼得,你还想我怎样
Well, I'd like my wife back.
我想要我的妻子
I'm here.
我在这里
Are you?
是吗
Oh, dear God, would everyone just stop thinking
我的天啊,你们每个人都不要那么
I'm falling apart at the friggin' seams?!
一厢情愿地认定我会崩溃好吗
Everyone? When did I become everyone?
每个人,我什么时候跟别人一样了
Good. I think we can handle shared custody now.
好,我们可以共同行使监护权
Nico is five years old,
尼科只有五岁
and we don't want to disrupt his home life. Are we agreed?
我们不想打乱他的生活,同意吗
Hello.
大家好
Hello, David. we're almost settled here.
你好,大卫,我们差不多谈妥了
Good.
很好
What nice offices, Cary.
办公室很漂亮,凯里
Very 1990s T-shirt factory.
很有90年代T恤工厂的风格
Thanks. Where's alicia?
谢谢,艾丽西娅呢
I thought she'd want to be here for this.
我还以为她也要来谈呢
She'll be here in a minute. What do you got?
她马上就到,你要给我们看什么
A nanny cam video.
一段监控摄像头的录像
What nanny cam video?
什么监控摄像头
You and Asher agreed to have installed in your house.
你跟亚瑟一致同意在家里安装的摄像头
What's this about, Ash?
你这是干什么,亚瑟
Uh, David. We're decided.
大卫,我们已经说好了
Oh, my God!
我的天
You took that of me?!
你还偷拍我的这种事
You were sleeping with one of my students.
你睡了我的学生
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
You ran off with your nurse!
你和你的护士私奔了
I didn't run off. What would you call it?!
我没私奔,那你管这叫什么
I'd call it grounds for voiding your postnup.
我称它为婚后协议无效的证据
Infidelity.
不贞的行为
You're trying to make me the villain?
你想让我当那个坏人
Maybe we should settle this in court.
或许我们应该上法庭解决
Wait a minute! You want to settle this.
冷静一下,你想平息风波
You don't want this video shown in court.
你不想让这视频在法庭上流传
Then take 20 cents on the dollar.
那就只拿两成的财产
Like hell I will.
休想
Then we'll see you in court.
那我们就法庭上见
Kalinda?
凯琳达
I was just about to call you.
正想叫你
I, um, I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Okay.
好的
I, uh, need you to go to Will's apartment.
我需要你去趟威尔的公寓
Okay.
好的
Why?
为什么
I need to know how many commitments we've made
我想知道我们现在在纽约和洛杉矶分所
in New York and L.A.
一共签了多少合同
His family boxed up his work things.
他家人把他工作方面的东西已经装箱了
Bring them back here.
把它们拿回来
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll head over.
好的,我会去一趟的
Diane?
戴安
David Lee and Damian are trying
大卫·李和达米恩想把你
To remove you as managing partner.
从管理合伙人的位置上踢下去
How do you know? I heard them talking.
你怎么知道,我听到他们的谈话
Without Will, they feel...
威尔不在了,他们觉得
You're unprotected.
你失去了保护伞
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you have to gather votes to fight them.
你需要拉拢选票和他们对抗
It'll never end, Kalinda.
这没有头的,凯琳达
I can't fight them anymore.
我不想和他们再斗了
If they want to come after me, let them...
如果他们对我穷追不舍,就
freaking come after me.
让他们放马过来吧
Well, let me see what I can do.
我看看我还能做些什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Let me see what I can do for you.
我看看我还能为你做些什么
Okay.
好的
Thanks, Kalinda.
谢谢,凯琳达
The postnup is clear.
婚后协议很明确
Any actual evidence of infidelity
有确凿证据表明配偶中任何一方出现
by either spouse invalidates the agreement.
不忠行为将使协议失效
Actual evidence means evidence you can admit.
确凿证据是指可采纳的证据
Like this footage from Mrs. Mercer's own nanny cam.
正如来自默瑟太太的监控摄像头的这段录像
Excuse me. Mrs. Mercer didn't even know the nanny cam was there.
抱歉,但默瑟太太自己都不知道摄像机在那
This evidence can't be admitted.
这段证据不可被采纳
Simmer down, everybody.
冷静一下,各位
The Illinois privacy law specifically forbid videotaping
伊利诺伊州隐私法特别规定
someone in their own house without their consent.
禁止未经主人许可在私有住宅内录像
Oh, please. Please what?
得了吧,得了什么
Her husband was spying on her.
她的丈夫在暗中监视她
Who's deaf in here?!
有人耳聋听不见吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
So, the videos are from a nanny cam?
录像是用监控摄像机拍摄的吗
It shows clear as day...
它清晰表明了
I don't need your testimony, Mr. Lee.
我不需要你的证词,李先生
Just an answer.
只要答案
Yes, your honor. They had cameras in locations
是的,法官阁下,他们在房间各处布下了
throughout the house. Not "They." Him.
摄像头,不是他们,是他
Mrs. Mercer didn't even know they were there.
默瑟太太对摄像头一事毫不知情
I don't need yours, either, Mrs. Florrick.
同样也不需要你的证词,福瑞克夫人
That's what the witnesses are for.
否则证人作用何在
Do you have a witness?
你有证人吗
You had no idea
你对你丈夫
your husband bought a home surveillance system?
使用家庭监控系统一事毫不知情是吗
Absolutely not.
完全不知情
And that he put cameras all over your house,
还有他将摄像头布满了整栋房子
including in your bedroom?
包括你的卧室
He never said a word.
他从未提起
So you had no idea your private activities were recorded?
你对自己的私生活被录像一事也不知情
None. And you have an expectation of privacy in your home?
不知情,你期望家里的隐私得到保护
Especially in your bedroom?
特别是你的卧室
Of course I do.
当然是的
Carol asked me to install the nanny cams.
卡洛叫我安装的监控摄像头
And when was this?
这是什么时候的事
Right after our son was born.
就在我们的儿子刚出生后
Why did she want them?
她出于什么理由
She had an emergency C-section with Nico,
她生尼科的时候紧急剖腹产
and she was in bed recovering for a few weeks.
后来在床休养了几周
And since I'm limited physically,
由于我体力有限
we needed help in the house.
所以家里需要帮手
So, your wife wanted to keep an eye on the help? Yes.
你妻子希望借助摄像头,对
That was the plan. But then her mother came.
计划是这样,后来她母亲过来了
Don't bring my mother into this! Mrs. Mercer.
你竟敢提起我母亲,默瑟太太
I'm only saying
我只是想说
I bought this high-tech system and she never used it.
我装了这套高科技系统,但她从来没用过
Look, she champions the use of these things on...
她还在自己的妈咪博客上炫耀
on her mommy blog.
这些东西的好处
It's not my fault if one caught her cheating.
如果被某个摄像头拍到她出轨也不是我的错
In your bed, in your house.
并且在你床上,你家里
Objection! It's a shared home.
反对,这是一个共有的家
Only Mr. Mercer's name is on the mortgage.
抵押契据上只有默瑟先生的名字
That's a technicality.
只是技术上如此
Okay, thank you. Always a pleasure.
好了,谢谢各位,交流愉快
I will decide on this issue in a few hours.
我在几小时后会对此作出裁决
Do you want to see the video, your honor?
法官阁下,你想看下录像内容吗
Nicely argued.
辩论得不错
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Mr. Polmar? Hello.
波尔马先生,你好
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Hello. I'm sorry, I had a hard time getting you on the phone.
你好,抱歉,我电话联系不上你
My, uh, assistant thinks she's doing me a favor
我助手觉得屏蔽我手机上的来电
by screening my calls, but unfortunately the only ones
就是在帮我,很不幸我能接到的来电
that she lets through are family members.
只有家里人
Thanks, Maria.
真是多谢了,玛利亚
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, this?
这个吗
It's very Indiana Jones.
很有印第安纳·琼斯的范儿
How close are you with James Castro?
你和詹姆士·卡斯特罗关系如何
Jimmy?
吉米
Close, why? Do you need something?
关系很好,怎么了,你需要我帮忙吗
No, I-I need to tell you something in confidence.
不,我需要告诉你一些比较秘密的事
The S.A. is looking for a scapegoat
州检察官在为杰弗里·格兰特的起诉
in the Jeffrey Grant prosecution.
找替罪羊
And you are afraid that it's me?
你担心会是我
Yes.
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Well, he has an election coming up
他即将面临选举
and this Grant issue could haunt him.
而这个格兰特案可能会把他拉下马
Jimmy's an old friend.
我跟吉米是老朋友
I'm known him since law school.
我在法学院就认识他
I was best man at his wedding.
他婚礼我是伴郎
He's the one who dragged me out here.
是他把我带进这里的
Okay, good to know.
那就好
But... a word of advice.
但...建议一句
If he does bring you in for a casual chat
如果他叫你去随意聊天
about the Grant prosecution,
谈及了格兰特案
I would call a lawyer.
还是请律师为好
Okay.
You think I'm being cynical.
你觉得我太愤世了
No, no. It's just, um...
不,只是...
I have to trust someone.
我得有人可信任
Especially after this.
特别是经历这种事后
You're right.
没错
Well, it was good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You, too.
我也一样
And if you ever want to talk.
如果你想聊聊,随时恭候
Thanks, but I'm good.
谢谢,但我很好
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Mr. State's Attorney.
州检察官先生
That sounds odd.
听着很奇怪
Jimmy's fine.
叫吉米就好
I never congratulated you
我还没恭喜你
on your appointment, Jimmy.
成功就任,吉米
So, congratulations.
所以,恭喜
Thanks. It's a challenge.
谢谢,这是个挑战
But I like challenges.
但我喜欢挑战
I was sorry about your old boss.
我很为你前老板遗憾
I liked Will Gardner. Thank you.
我挺喜欢威尔·加德纳,谢谢
If I can do anything, please tell me.
如果有什么需要我帮忙,请直说
Oh, I will.
我会的
And just know I'm doing everything I can here.
请记得我在尽力而为
I always ask myself what would your husband do
我总问自己你丈夫在任检察官时
when he was state's attorney?
会做什么
Then I'd try to do the opposite.
然后反其道而行
No.
I'm joking. He's a good guy.
我开玩笑的,他是个好人
Well, good luck, Jimmy.
祝你好运,吉米
I don't know exactly what's on this nanny cam video,
我不知道监控录像里到底有什么
but I do know this.
但我知道这个
The Court's interest in ruling on the viability of this postnup
法庭的倾向是相对于婚后协议可行性的裁决
is not as great as Mrs. Mercer's privacy.
默瑟太太的隐私权更为重要
Your Honor, if I may...
法官阁下,我是否可以...
You may not.
不可以
I forthwith enter a six-month separation order.
我宣布两人从今天起分居六个月
Now? If Mr. And Mrs. Mercer can't work this out
现在吗,如果默瑟先生及太太
over the next half year... Your Honor, a new issue
无法在半年内,法官阁下,我们
has come to our attention. Oh, really?
注意到了新的问题,是吗
Just now? My Goodness.
正好这时候吗,上帝
My client would like to file an emergency petition
我当事人希望提出紧急申请
for full custody of his son.
获得儿子的全部监护权
What? Sit down.
什么,坐下
On what grounds? Child endangerment.
凭什么,危害儿童
Carol is the primary caretaker.
卡萝是孩子的主要照抚人
That's the emergency. This video will prove
这是很紧急,这份录像会证明
that Carol Mercer is an unfit mother.
卡萝·默瑟是个不称职的母亲
Your Honor, you already ruled
法官阁下,你已经判决
the nanny cam recording inadmissible.
监控录像不能作为证据了
Only as to viability of the postnup.
只在证明婚后协议的可行性
But child welfare trumps privacy.
但儿童保护高于个人隐私
I'm sorry, Your Honor, but I fail to see
抱歉,法官阁下,但我没看出
even if the video shows
即使录像证明了
what Mr. Mercer contends,
默瑟先生想表达的事
how that would endanger their child.
那事又怎么会伤害到孩子
I'll be happy to show you. Your Honor, this is a ploy.
我很乐意展示,法官阁下,这是耍诈
A way for you to see evidence that you already ruled inadmissible.
目的是想让您去看已判为不可采纳的证据
Yeah, sorry.
对,但抱歉
But if we're talking about the best interests of a child,
我们是在讨论孩子的利益
I'm looking at everything.
我什么都会看
The video's admissible.
录像可被采纳
Just don't make a meal of it, Mr. Lee.
事情别做过头,李先生
Sit up.
坐直
And don't look embarrassed, okay?
别露出难堪的样子,好吗
Mama?
妈妈
Okay, got it.
好了,我明白了
I'll hear testimony on Professor Mercer's petition for full custody.
我会听取默瑟教授申请全权监护的证词
Your Honor, what the video shows is unfortunate,
法官阁下,录像里显示的事情是很不幸
but it doesn't rise to the level of child endangerment.
但不至于到危害儿童的地步
The video constitutes a facial showing of irresponsibility
录像直接清楚地说明了
on the part of Mrs. Mercer.
默瑟太太的不负责任
Anthony and I have been friends for years.
安东尼和我是多年朋友了
And it only happened once. So you say.
而这事只发生过一次
I'll hear testimony on Professor Mercer's petition for full custody.
我会听取默瑟教授为申请全权监护的证词
Alicia? Yeah.
艾丽西娅,你好
Always nice to see how Lockhart/Gardner works.
能见识洛&加律所的工作方式总是很高兴
Kalinda, I'm...
凯琳达,我...
When I'm in town,
我在城里时
I make sure to be home to tuck him in.
会保证回家哄他入睡
I... wheel up next to his bed
我...支椅子在他床旁边
and read to him.
读故事给他
And when you aren't in town?
那你不在城里时呢
He's always on my mind.
一直都惦记着他
Thank you.
谢谢
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Let me cross. Why?
我来盘问,为什么
Because I have this.
因为我能搞定
Professor Mercer,
默瑟教授
would you describe yourself as a materialist?
你愿称自己为唯物主义者吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your book,
你的书
The Philosophy of Materialism,
"唯物主义哲学"
describes you as an empirical materialist.
说明你是个实证唯物主义者
I'm just wondering if it's accurate.
我只是好奇你是否确实是这样
Uh, yes, that's a...
对,那是...
a general term for the philosophy I teach.
我教的哲学派系的概称
The basic contention of which
它的基本论点是
is all humans are a collection of atoms?
所有人都是由原子组成的
That's a very simplistic view of it.
那是对它过分单纯化的看法
Give me the non-simplistic view.
那请给出不过分单纯的看法
Do we have three hours?
有三小时来解释吗
Yes.
The basic contention of empirical science
实证主义哲学的基本观点是
is that the universe is knowable.
宇宙是可知的
And we are all made up of physical matter.
而我们都是由物质构成的
Including the human consciousness?
包括人类的意识吗
Of course.
当然
Including whatever emotions we feel?
包括我们体会到的感情
Objection, Your Honor. I'm at a loss
反对,法官阁下,我不知道
for what this has to do with... anything.
这和任何事情有什么关系
The subject of this hearing is custody.
该次听证会的主题是监护权
Professor Mercer argued that he was a good parent,
默瑟教授主张他是称职监护人
and that my client was a bad parent,
而基于录下的录像
based on the activities he videotaped.
认为我当事人是不称职的监护人
I am just trying to figure out
我只是想要知道
the components of his good parenting.
他所谓的称职监护究竟是怎样的
By questioning his teachings? Yes.
通过质询他的教学吗,是的
Get specific fast, counselor,
请尽快切入主题,律师
unless you want the objection sustained.
除非你希望反对有效
Thank you, Your Honor. Professor,
谢谢,法官阁下,教授
do you believe that free will is a fiction?
你相信自由意志是虚构的吗
No. I...
不,我
"Chapter two: On Choice. The physical interaction of our atoms
"第二章:选择,我们体内原子的物理反应
is the sine qua non of thoughts, feelings, actions.
是构成思想,感受和行动的必要条件
We may believe we have free will,
我们或许相信自己有自由意志
but it is, in fact, the illusion of free will."
但事实上,是拥有自由意志的错觉"
Did you write that?
这是你写的吗
That is the position I take in my book.
这是我在书中的观点
So it's not really a position you believe,
所以这不是你真正相信的观点
the illusion of free will?
拥有自由意志的错觉
Well, y-you're taking my positions from a book and suggesting...
你陈述了我书中的观点并且暗示
That's how you'll bring up your son, yes.
你会据此观点抚养儿子吗,是的
Do you believe in right and wrong?
你相信是与非吗
Of course.
当然
In what way do you believe in right and wrong?
你是如何理解是与非的
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对,重复问题
No, not really.
不,这不算
You may answer.
你可以回答
Do you believe in right and wrong, Professor?
你相信是与非吗,教授
If your son shoplifted a soda from a grocery store,
如果你的儿子在杂货店偷了一瓶苏打水
why would that be wrong?
为什么这是错的呢
Because it would impact the grocer's business.
因为这会影响杂货店的生意
But why is that bad?
但为什么这就是不好的呢
If the grocer is made up of a collection of atoms,
如果杂货商是由一堆原子组成的话
why does that matter?
这又有什么关系呢
Because it's wrong to hurt people.
因为伤害别人是不对的
Really?
真的吗
Objection.
反对
That time, asked and answered.
重复问题
Sustained.
反对有效
Your Honor, may we take a short recess?
法官阁下,我们能休庭一会儿吗
So things, uh... settled down for you yet?
你的事情定下来了吗
A bit.
还差一点
State A.G. keeps pushing
州首席检察官不停向我施压
for a timeline on the Jeffrey Grant case.
要求我提供杰弗里·格兰特案的进度
Why?
为什么
Just... bureaucracy.
只是官僚主义罢了
They don't get what we do here.
他们不理解我们做的事
Could you put that together for me?
你能帮我整理一下吗
Yeah.
好的
Sure. Thanks.
当然,谢谢
Hey, when did you drop the professor
顺便问一下,你是何时
as a suspect, by the way?
排除嫌疑人是教授的可能的
When did I?
我何时吗
When was he dropped?
他什么时候被排除的
I don't know. Let me, uh...
我不知道,让我
let me take a look back.
让我回去查一下
Great.
很好
Hey, we're okay, right?
我们没事吧,对吗
Sure, what do you mean?
当然,怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'll talk to you later.
我们回头再聊
All right.
Maria, can you get me the number
玛利亚,请找一下福&艾律所
for Alicia Florrick at Florrick-Agos, please?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克的电话好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you know I was off today?
你怎么知道我今天轮休
Lucky guess.
运气好而已
Shouldn't you be working?
你不是应该在工作吗
What happened with Jeffrey Grant?
杰弗里·格兰特怎么样了
Jenna...
珍娜
Okay.
好吧
When we left off, Professor,
我们说到哪儿了,教授
you said you believed
你说你相信
in right and wrong,
是与非
and that it was wrong to hurt people.
伤害别人是不对的
Professor?
教授
I said that this was a custody hearing.
我说这是个监护权听证会
My scientific materialism doesn't apply here.
我的科学唯物论在这儿并不适用
"Chapter five: On Morality.
"第五章: 道德观
Humans create value systems
人类创造了价值体系
to organize the world.
以便规划整个世界
Pleasure is good, pain is bad.
快乐是好的,疼痛是坏的
Charity is good, murder is bad.
施舍是好的,谋杀是坏的
But they are random
但他们是随机的
and, in fact, meaningless."
事实上,也是无意义的"
Do you not believe this?
你不相信这些吗
Professor?
教授
I do.
我相信
Your Honor, objection.
法官阁下,反对
Mrs. Florrick has a new guest in court.
福瑞克夫人邀请了一位新客人上庭
Who is it?
敢问是何方神圣
Counselor? Yes, Your Honor.
律师,是的,法官阁下
It's Professor Thomas Nile.
这位是托马斯·尼罗教授
He's the leading non-materialist
他是重要的非唯物论者
and Professor Mercer's rival.
也是默瑟教授的竞争者
Welcome, sir.
欢迎,先生
So, Professor,
那么,教授
you believe your son, Nico,
你相信你的儿子,尼科
is nothing more than a product of his atoms?
只是一堆原子的产物吗
My son is a glorious result of the miracle of nature.
我的儿子是大自然奇迹的馈赠
Yes.
好的
Which means... A product of his atoms?
也就是,原子的产物
Yes.
是的
So when he dies,
所以当他死后
what remains of him?
还有什么留下的吗
He's gone.
他就此离世
When someone dies,
当人死后
there's nothing
什么都
left of them?
不会留下
That's why
就是因为这样
I plan to value every moment with my son.
我要珍惜和儿子在一起的每分每秒
I will hold him
我会照顾他
and love him
关爱他
and teach him.
教育他
But to what end?
可又会怎样呢
Why?
为什么
How's Grace?
格蕾丝怎么样了
She's good.
她很好
You're very brave out there.
你的舞蹈充满勇气
Thanks.
谢谢
I got arrested at Wrigley Field.
我曾在瑞格利球场被逮捕
That was pretty cool.
真是很酷的经历
I think I made a mistake.
我想我犯了个错误
What mistake?
什么错误
Being a lawyer.
当律师
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
I don't know. Sometimes I do.
我不知道,有时候喜欢
What would you do instead?
不当律师你会做什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
I wish I did.
我希望我知道
Do you want to dance with me?
你想跟我一起跳舞吗
No.
不了
I think I'm going home now.
我想我现在得回家了
Mom. Mom...
妈妈,妈妈
Diane Lockhart's on the phone.
戴安·洛哈特来电话了
And you missed a few other calls, too.
而且你漏接了一些其他电话
Hello?
你好
I'm, uh, sorry to call you at home, Alicia,
抱歉打到你家来,艾丽西娅
but you weren't picking up your cell
但你一直不接手机
and your office didn't know where you were.
你办公室的人也不知道你在哪
It's okay.
没关系
Um... things are moving quickly here,
这里的事态发展得有点快
and I don't want us to lose momentum.
而我不想我们失去动力
I just need to know if we're...
我只是得知道我们是否
if we're still talking merger.
还继续谈合并的事
Can I call you back?
我能晚点再打给你吗
Well, Alicia,
艾丽西娅
if you're trying to leverage this
如果你想通过这种手段
to get a better deal...
来获得更好的交易的话
No.
不是
I can't, uh...
我不能
I'm a little under the weather.
我身体不太舒服
Let's talk when I'm feeling better.
等我感觉好些再谈吧
Well, Alicia, can...
艾莉西娅
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈,你没事吧
Yeah. You want us to get you a NyQuil or something?
要我给你拿点奈奎尔或其他的药吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll get you a NyQuil.
我给你拿奈奎尔
Could you make her tea? Yeah.
你能给她沏杯茶吗,好
Well, very good.
很好
You know, this job is like building track
这工作就像在飞速驶来的火车前
in front of a bullet train.
建车轨一样
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
I'm sorry to drag you through this.
抱歉把你拖到这中间来
Yeah, no problem.
没关系
So I went back through the Grant files,
我回顾了格兰特的案卷
and I found a bunch of e-mails about the professor, Delaney,
我找到了一堆关于德兰尼教授的邮件
rejecting him as a suspect.
都是否认他是嫌犯的
Uh, when was this?
这是什么时候的事
October. Okay. Good.
十月份,好
Uh, e-mails between you and Geneva?
是你和吉妮瓦之间的邮件吗
No, between you and me.
不,你和我之间的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,是的
I guess you thought Professor Delaney's alibi was a little bit dodgy,
我想你本认为德兰尼教授的证词有点问题
but then Jeffrey Grant's name popped up
但之后杰弗里·格兰特出现了
and all those concerns just disappeared, so...
所有对德兰尼教授证词的疑虑就消失了
I'll have to go through my records.
我得回顾下我的记录
Yeah.
是啊
That's a good idea.
不错的主意
You know what we're trying to do here, Finn?
你知道我们现在要做的是什么吧
We're trying to bring something to Chicago that it's never seen.
我们要给芝加哥带来全新的东西
A state's attorney's office that is fair.
一个公平的州检察院
Fair in prosecution, investigation and sentencing.
公平的控诉,调查及审判
That's why I'm here.
这就是我来这的原因
Good.
很好
One of these days, I'm gonna need your help.
在以后的日子里,我会需要你的帮助
With...
If I don't get elected next year,
如果我明年不能当选的话
this office will go right back to what it was.
州检察院就会回到从前的模样
Yeah, okay.
是的,好了
I'll talk to you.
我再找你
To what do I owe the pleasure?
有何贵干啊
What's this?
这是什么
It's a copy of a retainer agreement for a new client
戴安刚签过的新客户
that Diane just signed.
聘用协议的复印件
And she thinks this will save her?
她认为这能保住她吗
I think she does.
我认为她可以
William Donnelly?
威廉姆·唐纳利吗
Yeah. The Donnelly family
是的,唐纳利家族
has one of the big import-export businesses
在你的老社区拥有最大的
in your old neighborhood.
进出口生意
Diane really wanted to represent them,
戴安真的很想代理他们
so she offered them a discount to come aboard.
所以她提供了折扣让他们加入
She...
Come-come on board here?
加入,加入这里吗
Mm-hmm. Lockhart/Gardner.
嗯哼,洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Our newest client.
我们的新晋客户
She can't.
她不能这么做
It's done.
已经做了
A copy of the retainer agreement
这份聘用协议的复印件
is already in the mail to a friend of yours.
已经寄给你的一位朋友了
Liam Gerraghty?
是叫利亚姆·格拉提吧
His organization has had quite a few disagreements
他的公司长年来跟唐纳利先生
with Mr. Donnelly over the years,
都有些分歧
all of which have been sorted with some struggle.
这些分歧已经被很努力的解决了
I wonder how Mr. Gerraghty will view your firm
我在想格拉提先生会怎么看你的律所
representing his competition.
代理他的竞争对手的事
So how did you find out about me and the Gerraghtys?
你怎么找出我和格拉提的关系的
The copy was sent by express mail, by the way.
顺便说一下,复印件是通过快递寄的
So unless you fancy explaining yourself,
所以除非你幻想着可以为你自己解脱
you have about 18 hours to quit the firm.
你还有大约十八个小时从这辞职
Good-bye, Damian.
再见了,达米恩
People just think there are black hats and white hats,
人们只会认为世上只有好人和坏人
but there are black hats with white linings.
但世上也有心存善念的坏人
White hats...
心存歹念
with black linings.
的好人
And there are hats that change back and forth
也有在好坏之间
between white and black.
来回转变的人
And there are striped hats.
还有各种各样的人
Hey, Mom?
妈妈
Evil rests in the soul of all men.
人性本恶
Hey. Do you want some dinner?
你想吃点晚餐吗
I'm all right.
我没事
You sure?
你确定吗
You should probably just eat something.
你应该吃点东西的
I will later.
晚点再吃
And there is nothing you can do
除了诅咒上帝
but curse God.
你别无他法
Thank you both for agreeing to sit down.
感谢你们双方同意坐下来协商
Make it quick; I have work to do.
快点吧,我还有工作要做
Um, where's Alicia?
艾莉西娅在哪
Oh, she asked me to step in for her.
她让我代她来
We're prepared to compromise on the divorce settlement.
我们准备就离婚协议进行和解
We're not.
我们不想
David,
大卫
both our clients have been bloodied here,
我们双方的当事人都付出代价了
and there's no way to predict which way the judge will go.
我们无法预测法官会怎么判
Professor Mercer will honor the terms of the postnup
默瑟教授要尊重婚后协议中
regarding child support and alimony.
关于小孩抚养费及赡养费部分的条款
In return, our client will grant him a swift
作为交换,我们的当事人会同意与他
and uncontested divorce
快速及无争议地离婚
so he can remarry.
这样他可以再婚
It's a win-win.
这是双赢的局面
Here's my counter.
我的回应是
No proceeds for the book, no alimony,
不准再问有关书的内容,没有赡养费
massive reduction in child support,
小孩抚养费要大幅减少
or you can get the hell out of here.
不同意的话,你们就可以滚出这里了
Your proposal is accepted, Cary.
我们接受你的提议,凯里
Diane, a word?
戴安,借一步说话
I don't know what you think you're doing.
我不清楚你自以为在做些什么
I'm making an executive decision.
我在做行政决策
I'm the ranking partner here.
我是这儿级别最高的合伙人
Not for long; I have the votes.
很快就不是了,我有多数票
You had them. You just lost one.
你曾经有,你刚刚失去一票
What?
什么
You lost one vote.
你失去了一票
You'll have a hard time finding your friend Damian
你很难在明天以及之后的合伙人会议上
for tomorrow's partner meeting or any other one.
再见到你的朋友达米恩了
You think I'm bluffing, hmm?
你觉得我在虚张声势吗
Go. Check.
去确认一下吧
You make a deal with Alicia, half the partners will rebel.
你和艾丽西娅合作,一半的合伙人都会反叛
I make a deal with Alicia and bring Chumhum back into the tent,
我和艾丽西娅合作,争取回查查网
half the partners will be too busy counting their bonus money.
一半的合伙人忙着数红利都来不及呢
You're no Will Gardner, Diane.
你不是威尔·加德纳,戴安
You'll only hurt yourself trying to be.
你试图成为他只会伤害你自己
Well, then fasten your seat belts.
那系好你的安全带吧
We're heading for a lot of hurt.
前方会有大规模伤害的
Pigs in mud,
泥浆里生活的猪
that's all we are.
这就是我们
God looks down on us
上帝俯视着我们
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I just need to ask a question.
我就想问个问题
I'm a client of your mom's.
我是你妈妈的一个客户
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's really sick right now.
她现在很不舒服
Grace, it's okay.
格蕾丝,没问题的
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm so sorry. There's...
我真的很抱歉,我
no excuse for missing your meeting.
错过会面,我毫无借口
No, no, please. If you're... sick, you're sick.
不不,如果你生病了,就该休息
I should've called.
我应该打给你的
No, it's okay.
没关系
I just need to know,
我只是想知道
should I be hiring another lawyer?
我要不要另请一个律师
No, no.
不,不用
I... I just...
我,我只是
I needed a day.
我需要休息一天
I just needed to sort through a few things.
我需要理清楚一些事
I'll be well.
我会好起来的
Will really mattered to you.
威尔对你真的很重要
Yes.
是的
My wife and I lost a child in a miscarriage.
我和我妻子因为流产失去过一个孩子
It doesn't get solved quickly,
你不会很快就走出来的
and you can't just shake it off.
你没办法就那样忘怀
So, if there's anything I can do...
所以,如果有什么我能做的
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, I know people always say that,
我知道人们都会这么说
but, um,
但是
I mean it.
我是真心的
I know you do.
我知道
All right.
好吧
I'll see you soon.
回头见
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Finn Polmar.
我是芬恩·波尔马
I'm Peter Florrick.
我是彼得·福瑞克
Yes, the governor, I know. I voted for you.
没错,州长,我知道,我给你投过票
That's good to know.
听到这个我很高兴
Uh, your wife was just helping me with a case.
你妻子在帮我处理一起案子
Well, then you're in great hands.
那你可以放心了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,没错
You okay?
你还好吗
I really wish everyone would stop asking me that. I'm fine.
我真希望大家能不要再这样问我了,我很好
You missed the Founders' Dinner.
你错过了创始人晚餐
I just was worried about you.
我只是有点担心你
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't often ask you to come to these, uh, political events.
我很少邀请你参加这些,政治活动
I'll go to the next one.
下一次我会去的
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
the way you're handling this Will thing...
你处理威尔这件事的方法
I'm doing...
我已经尽到
my best.
最大的努力了
Oh, well, if this is your best,
如果这就是你最大努力的结果
then I think we need to talk.
那我觉得我们需要谈谈
Look, you lost a friend.
你失去了一个朋友
You didn't lose your child; you didn't lose your husband.
你没有失去你的孩子,或是你的丈夫
I lost my husband a long time ago.
我早就失去我的丈夫了
Oh, my...
天哪
You cannot go back there.
你不能又旧事重提
I don't have to.
我不需要
I'm still living it every day.
我还是每天过着那样的生活
Oh, my God.
天哪
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少遍
When I cheated, it didn't mean anything.
我出轨,这并不意味着任何事
Well, then that was a waste,
那真是无稽之谈
because when I cheated, it did!
因为我出轨时,不是这样
Well, I can't compete with a dead man,
我没办法和一个已死之人比
but if you think your life would've been better with Will,
但如果你觉得跟威尔能过上美好的生活
you are kidding yourself. Stop it, Peter!
那你是在自欺欺人,别说了,彼得
No, I'm not gonna let you throw away this marriage
不要,我不会允许你抛弃这段婚姻
because you have some idealized notion
就为了你心中一个理想化的男人
of a man who you're not even sure cared about you!
而且你甚至不确定他是不是真的在乎你
You're a bastard.
你真是个混蛋
And you're a selfish bitch,
你是个自私的贱妇
but you know what?!
但你知道吗
We're all that we have.
我们所拥有的只有彼此了
No.
Not anymore.
不再是了
Don't worry; I'm not gonna divorce you.
别担心,我不会和你离婚的
You're to valuable to me professionally, just like I am to you.
你在事业上对我很重要,我对你也是
But we're not gonna see each other anymore.
但我们不会再见面了
Not unless we have to.
除非真的有必要
If you need me at a political event,
如果你需要我参加政治活动
you call the office.
就打给我办公室
My assistant will put it on my calendar.
我的助理会安排到我的日程上
Really?
你是认真的
I'm not finished.
我还没说完
You are free...
你自由了
to see and sleep with whomever you like,
随便你和谁约会上床
but I don't want to know,
但我不想知道
and under no circumstances
也绝对不能
are our children to know.
让孩子们知道
Understood?
明白了吗
Is this because you want to sleep with someone else?
这是不是因为你想和别人上床
Get out of my house, Peter.
滚出我的家,彼得
Get...
This is David Lee at Lockhart/Gardner.
我是洛&加律所的大卫·李
Do you have a minute? Uh-huh.
您现在有时间吗
What do you think about a merger?
你对合并有什么想法
What do I think?
我怎么想吗
I think... that sounds interesting.
我觉得,听上去有点意思

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disagree [.disə'gri:]

想一想再看

v. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜

联想记忆
disrupt [dis'rʌpt]

想一想再看

vt. 分裂,干扰,打断,妨碍,使破裂

联想记忆
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆
prosecution [.prɔsi'kju:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 实行,经营,起诉

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。