手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第15集 霍华德母亲去世(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I can't believe you were testing me against a chimp!

你们居然把我和黑猩猩拿来做测试对比!
Well, excuse me, Amy was testing you. I was rooting for you. Good job on that banana box, by the way.
抱歉,测试你的人是艾米。我可是很看好你哦。对了,打开机关箱那次做得很不错哟。
Why would she even do this?
她为什么要这样做?
She's been conducting an experiment on apes where they're given various puzzles to solve.
艾米在对人猿进行一系列实验,给它们各种难题让它们解决。
I was surprised at the complexity of the puzzles and thought some humans wouldn't be able to solve them. That's when Amy said, "Want to make this interesting?"
我对难题的复杂度表示惊讶,觉得可能有些人类都未必能解决。于是艾米就说 "想让实验变得更有趣吗?"
"Make this interesting"? You bet money on me?
"让实验变得有趣"?你们还拿我开赌盘了吗?
No, no. We designed an experiment involving you. See? Now, isn't that interesting?
当然不。我们设计了让你参与其中的实验。瞧,这样是不是很有趣呀?
It's not interesting. It's incredibly insulting.
这一点都不有趣。简直太侮辱人了。
Okay, maybe this will help: imagine you're holding a pen. Before you go too far, not a special pen with your initials engraved on it, that'll make the next part really hard.
好吧,或许这样会有用:想象你拿着一支笔。别想太多,就是一支普通的笔,上面没有刻你的姓名首字母,不然下一步会很难做。
That's it. Get out!
够了。出去!
I don't understand why you're mad at me. You should be mad at Amy. Like I was this afternoon. Hey, look at that, I let it go. Get out!
我不懂你为啥要冲我发火。你应该朝艾米发火。跟我下午的时候一样。你瞧,我已经算了。出去!
Penny? What? I think I left my pen in there.
佩妮?干嘛?我好像把笔留在里面了。
I understand why you're upset, but he worked really hard to get the store ready. And it's just furniture.
我懂你为什么不开心,可是他真的很努力地准备开店。不过是一些家具。
It's my mom's furniture. It belongs in the house I grew up in, next to that pile of TV Guides and in plain view of what, for a ten-year-old, was a quality piece of string art!
是我妈的家具。属于我从小长大的房子,就放在那堆电视节目表旁边,在一个十岁孩子的眼里可是很棒的线条艺术!
Howie, if the store succeeds, Stuart has a source of income, and he can move out of your mother's house. Seems like some old furniture is a reasonable price to pay for that.
华仔,等漫画店成功,斯图尔特有了收入,他就能搬出你妈的房子。付出这些旧家具作为代价还是挺划算的。
That is a good point. But I didn't marry you for good points. I married you to blindly support me no matter how ridiculous I'm being!
这倒是个好理由。可是我跟你结婚不是为了好理由。我跟你结婚是为了不管我有多荒谬,你都会盲目支持我!
This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows.
所以我才改写了我们的结婚誓言啊。
Hi, we're here to pick up an order for Comic Center.
你好,我们来拿漫画中心订的餐。
Sure, let me go check on that. Dude, I I think that's Nathan Fillion. Oh yeah, look at that.
好,让我查一下。我觉得那是内森·菲利安。真的是他。
And he's picking the tomatoes out of his salad just like I do. I always did feel a connection with him. Oh, I have got an idea.
他正在挑掉沙拉里的番茄,跟我一样。我一直觉得自己跟他有缘。我有个主意。
We're not selling his tomatoes on eBay.
我们不会去拍卖网站上卖他的番茄。
No, if we got Captain Reynolds from Firefly to do a signing at Stuart's store, that would be amazing.
如果我们能让《萤火虫》里的雷诺兹船长去斯图尔特的店办签名会,那一定超棒。
That would be great. So should we go talk to him?
一定很棒。所以我们要过去搭话吗?
I don't know. I mean, if he's not nice, it's gonna make it hard for me to watch him in anything again.
我不知道。如果他态度不好,以后他演的剧我就没法看了。
What? ! The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk. We still watch Game of Thrones.
什么?!演琼恩·雪诺的是个混蛋,我们还是在看《权利的游戏》啊。
He was a jerk because you rear-ended him.
他是混蛋是因为你追了他的尾。
I was distracted. It's weird seeing a member of the Night's Watch with a kayak strapped to his car. Come on.
我注意力被分散了嘛。一个守夜人的车上绑着皮划艇确实很奇怪嘛。来吧。
Hi, excuse me, s-s...II don't mean to bother you, but we're just really big fans of Firefly. AAnd Dr. Horrible.
你好,抱歉,我们不想打扰您,可我们真的非常喜欢《萤火虫》。还有《恐怖博士》。
Oh, uh, I think you made a mistake. I'm not an actor.
我想你们认错人了。我不是演员。
Don't say that. I mean, you're not Dame Judi Dench, but you're pretty great.
别这么说。虽然没到朱迪·丹奇女爵士的等级,但你也挺不错的。(知名英国女演员,曾获英国电影学院终身成就奖)
Oh, yeah, I get it, you think I'm Nathan Fillion, but I'm not. So if you don't mind, I would just love to eat my lunch.
我懂了,你们以为我是内森·菲利安,可我不是。你们要是不介意,我想继续吃午饭了。(知名男演员,曾出演《萤火虫》、《灵书妙探》)
Come on. Sorry to bother you.
走吧。很抱歉打扰您了。
Don't know why he's so grumpy. I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, and I'm still floating.
真不懂他脾气怎么这么差。上次有人误以为我演了《少年派》,我到现在还飘飘然呢。(该电影男主角是另一位印度演员)
Sheldon, it's me.
谢尔顿,是我。
Oh, hey. DDid you see that? II figured out how to open the door all by myself. Maybe I'll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate.
你好。你看到了吗?我自己找出了开门的方法。我是不是该在笼子里扔粪庆祝啊。
What are you talking about? I know you've been giving me secret puzzle tests.
你在说什么?我知道你秘密拿我做实验。
Sheldon, open the door. I can't. I'm naked.
谢尔顿,开门。我不能开。我光着呢。
I just saw you. Hang on. Open the door now. Oh! Hey! Pull up your pants!
我刚看到你了。等一下。现在开门。你干嘛呢!把裤子穿上!
It's not a big deal. I run tests like this on undergrads all the time. If you fill out some paperwork at the university, I can get you $5.
这没什么大不了的。我本科的时候经常做这种实验。如果你在大学里填写一些问卷,我可以给你五块钱。
I don't want $5. I want my dignity.
谁稀罕你的五块钱。我要的是尊严。
So what are we talking, like, ten bucks?
那你到底要多少,十块吗?
Thank you. Thanks. Sorry again. No problem.
谢谢。谢谢。再次抱歉。没关系。
AAre you sure you're not him? Uh, you can tell us. We're scientists, not crazy fanboys.
你确定你不是他吗?你可以告诉我们的。我们是科学家,不是什么狂热粉。
All right, fine. I'm him.
好吧。我就是他。
And you're eating alone at a deli. I don't buy it, you're not him.
结果你自己一个人在熟食店吃饭吗。我不信,你不是他。
I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace. But I really am him. And thank you very much for being a fan. If you want, uh, let's take a picture.
我就想安静地吃个午饭。不过我确实是他。多谢你们能成为我的粉丝。你们要是想,可以跟我合照。
That would be great. Great. Yeah, thank you. You bet.
那太好了。好啊。谢谢。当然。
Wait, hang on. If you're really Nathan Fillion, what's the line from Firefly about your bonnet?
等等。如果你真的是内森·菲利安,《萤火虫》里关于你帽子那句台词是什么?
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."
"以我美丽的花帽子起誓,我要了结了你。"
That's it, that's the line.
没错,就是这句。
Although...I knew the line, doesn't make me Nathan Fillion.
不过...我也知道台词,但我也不是内森·菲利安啊。
Do you want the picture or not? I want a picture with Nathan Fillion.
你到底想不想拍照了?我想和内森·菲利安拍照。
How about a picture with a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion but a little more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is?
跟一个长的像内森·菲利安、 但是要比平时的内森·菲利安更暴走一点的人呢?
What do you think? Eh, it's good enough for Facebook.
你怎么想?放脸书上是够了。
I can't believe they did that.
不敢相信他们居然那么做。
I know, it's so insulting. At one point, they had me figure out how to get a banana out of a puzzle box.
我知道,太侮辱人了。有一次,他们还让我把香蕉从一个机关盒里拿出来。
Wait, Sheldon gave me a banana in a box. He was testing me, too. Unbelievable.
等等,谢尔顿也给过我香蕉盒。他也在测试我。难以置信。
And how could a chimp even solve that? That was impossible.
而且黑猩猩怎么可能打开嘛?根本不可能。
Really? You couldn't get it out? Thank you. Wow, the store looks great.
真的吗?你没拿出来吗?谢谢。这商店太棒了。
So you guys were testing us both? What is the matter with you?
你们对我俩都做测试了吗?你们脑子有啥毛病啊?
Eh, what's the matter with them is they think they're so smart they don't care if they hurt other people's feelings.
他们的毛病就是他们觉得自己聪明到冒烟了,根本不在乎会伤到别人的感情。
Sounds like us. That's not true.
好像是这么回事。完全不是这么回事。
I still don't understand why you're upset. You solved every puzzle faster than all of the chimps.
我还是没理解你们为什么生气。你们每道题都解的比黑猩猩快。
Well, except Barnabas, but he was on Adderall.
除了比巴纳巴斯慢,但他吃着药呢。
I'm sorry, but it's making me crazy.
对不起,可是逼得我快疯了。
Can you please just let it go?
你能不能就这么算了吧?
Oh, I can help you with that. Imagine you're holding an ordinary pen. While your favorite pen is safe and secure in your pocket.
这事我能帮忙。想象你手里握着一支普通的笔。而你最喜欢地笔好好的放在口袋里。
Hold that thought. Hello? How can I make this up to you?
等会再说。你好?要怎么才能弥补?
The answer's in this puzzle box. Let's see if you can open it.
答案就在这个机关盒里。看看你能不能打开它呢。
You could have at least warned him about the furniture.
你就不能先提醒他一下家具的事吗。
That's what I said when we moved it.
我们搬的时候我就是这么说的。
You helped him? ! No, Stuart picked out those throw pillows all on his own.
你还帮着搬了?!没有,抱枕都是斯图尔特自己搬的哦。
Hey, you okay? Uh, no. What's wrong? My mom died.
你没事吧?有事。怎么了?我母亲去世了。
What? That was my aunt. Ma took a nap. She never woke up. Oh, my God, Howie.
什么?是我姨妈打来的。妈妈小睡了一会,但她再也没醒过来。天啊,华仔。
I'm so sorry. What can we do? I don't know.
我很难过。我们能做些什么吗?我不知道。
May I say something? Not right now, Sheldon.
我能说句话吗?现在别说了,谢尔顿。
But I think it would be comforting. Buddy...No, it's okay. What?
但我觉得可以安慰到他。兄弟...不,没事的。你想说什么?
When I lost my own father, I didn't have any friends to help me through it. You do.
当我的父亲去世时,我没有任何朋友陪我渡过那段时间。而你有。
I really thought he was gonna say, "let it go."
我真以为他会说"算了吧"。
Okay, thanks, Bernadette. Travel safe. Okay, bye. They booked a flight. They're heading to the airport now.
谢谢,伯纳黛特。一路平安。好,再见。他们订了机票,现在往机场走呢。
How's Howard holding up? He's hanging in there.
霍华德状态怎么样?他还撑得住。
How are you doing, Stuart?
你还好吗,斯图尔特?
Still can't believe she's gone. I mean, that woman took me in. If it wasn't for her, II would have been homeless.
还是不敢相信她居然走了。是这个女人收留了我。如果没有她,我可能要露宿街头了。
One of us would have taken you in.
我们中也肯定有人会收留你的。
Yeah, I don't recall any offers. But, you know, uh, II'm glad it worked out the way it did because I got to know this wonderful person.
是吗,我怎么没想起来有谁说过。但这样也挺好,我很高兴最后是她收留了我,因为我由此认识了一位善良的人。
Yeah. Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special. When I first moved to America, Howard was my only friend. She made me feel so welcome in her home.
是啊。沃罗威茨夫人非常特别。我刚搬到美国时,霍华德是我唯一的朋友,每次我去她家,她都非常欢迎我。
Which says a lot, because, those first few years, she thought I was the gardener.
不过事出有因,因为那几年她一直以为我是她家园丁。
Whenever I saw her, she'd say I was too skinny and try and feed me.
她每次见到我都说我太瘦了,使劲让我多吃。
She did that to me, too. Don't take this away from me.
她也是这样对我的。别抢走我对她的独家回忆。
I didn't care for her yelling. But now that I'm not going to hear it again, I'm sad.
我不介意她的大吼大叫。但现在我再也听不到了,真伤心。
If you want, I can yell at you later. It won't be as good.
你要是乐意,之后我可以吼你。你吼不出她的霸气。
Let's have a toast. To Mrs. Wolowitz. A loving mother...to all of us. We'll miss you.
让我们举杯。敬沃罗威茨夫人。我们所有人亲爱的...母亲。我们会想念您。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
complexity [kəm'pleksiti]

想一想再看

n. 复杂,复杂性,复杂的事物

联想记忆
engraved

想一想再看

adj. 被牢记的;被深深印入的 v. 雕刻(engra

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。