You're scheduled to go to Jim Gordon's retirement party
你今天要去参加吉姆·戈登的退休聚会
What? No, I don't wanna do that
什么 不 我不想去参加
You're going to have a great time! No, no, no
你会玩儿得很开心的 不
You might meet some new people!
还可以多认识一些人
No, no, no!
不
You could even make some new friends
说不定还能交到新朋友
No
不
And before you go we can do your favorite thing
去之前你可以做自己最喜欢做的事情
Tuxedo dressup party
小礼服化妆舞会
Sir, aren't you forgetting something?
少爷 你是不是忘了什么事
Nope. Your cowl
没有 你的面具
My what, now?
我的什么
Your armored face disguise?
你的那个装甲面具
Fine
好吧
Happy now? Indubitably
你高兴了 那是当然
Good. Must be nice to be happy
好吧 你高兴就好了
Tonight, on Metropolis in focus, we have our favorite star, Superman!
今天我们节目迎来了备受瞩目的大英雄 超人
What up, Gotham!
你们好 市民们
Superman, tell me. How do you feel about your recent banishment of Zod to the Phantom Zone?
请谈一下 超人 最近你把佐德流放到了幽灵区 对此你的感受是什么
Yeah, look Pippa, it's. It's complicated. Okay?
这个 我的心情比较复杂 真的
Zod and I we've had some pretty epic battles over the years
这么多年来你知道 我和佐德打了很多大仗
I don't believe I would be Superman without fighting Zod
我认为如果没有佐德这个对手 我不可能成为超人
See? Superman gets it. Why can't Batman?
看到了 连超人都明白 为什么蝙蝠侠不明白