手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文

绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第343期:深情对话

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Laurel? What are you doing here? It's not even 7:00 A.M.

劳蕾尔?你来这里干什么,还不到7点。
That's just after closing time, right? How's business?
刚结束营业是吧?生意如何?
Well, it's busy. Busy. It was easier when Tommy was running things.
忙得很。忙。有汤米帮忙的时候比现在轻松多了。
Tommy's a good guy. Yeah. Are you? What do you mean?
汤米是个好人。对。你是吗?什么意思?
Last week, I told you that I wanted to get back with Tommy.
上周,我告诉你我想和汤米复合。
That I needed you to go to him and explain to him that you didn't still have feelings for me.
我要你去找他,向他解释你对我已经没感觉了。
But instead, you told me that you did.
结果反倒是你说你对我还有感觉。
As I'm sure you can probably imagine, I haven't been able to think of much since.
从那以后我都不敢再想太多,这你应该都料到了吧。
I shouldn't have said that. Then why did you? I didn't... have an agenda.
我不该说那些话的。那为什么还要说?我也没有计划要说。
I didn't mean to make it more difficult for you to fix things with Tommy.
我也不想让你和汤米的复合更加困难重重。

绿箭侠第一季

But what if you did?

万一你已经这么做了呢
After you disappeared -- with Sarah-- I was sorry I ever knew you.
你和莎拉失踪之后,我后悔过自己认识你。
But now, things have happened that I never thought would.
但现在事情完全出乎我的意料。
You coming home. My parents being in the same room.
你回来了。我的父母共处一室了。
And you. What if I'm finally starting to see you for who you really are?
还有你。要是我现在才终于开始认识真正的你呢?
No, Laurel, it's-- And maybe Tommy was right.
不,劳蕾尔...或许汤米说得对。
Maybe he and I weren't meant to be.
或许我和他注定不该在一起
Maybe I'm finally ready to admit that... that I still have feelings for you, too.
或许我终于能够承认...我也还对你有感觉。
Nothing's changed. My life hasn't changed. I haven't changed.
什么都没变。我的生活还是那样。我也是。
I got to go. Walter's coming home.
我得走了。沃尔特要回家了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 议事日程

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。