The bride's face, how was it described?
那个新娘的脸 是怎样描述的
"White as death, mouth like a crimson wound"
"像死人一样苍白嘴像一道绯红的伤口"
Poetry or truth?
这是创作还是事实?
Many would say they're the same thing
很多人会说它们是一样的
Yes, idiots. Poetry or truth?
对 白痴 创作还是事实?
I saw her face myself. Afterwards
我看到过她的脸 是在后来
After what?
什么的后来
You?
你
Or me?
还是我
Oh, really. Lestrade, a woman blows her own brains out in public and you need help identifying the guilty party?
不是吧 雷斯垂德 一个女人当众饮弹 而你需要我帮助找出罪犯
I feel Scotland Yard has reached a new low
恐怕苏格兰场又刷低了下限
That's not why I'm here
那不是我来的原因
I surmised. What was her name, the bride?
我猜也是 她叫什么名字 那个新娘
Emelia Ricoletti. Yesterday was her wedding anniversary
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂 昨天是她的结婚纪念日
The police of course were called
当然有人报了警
And her body taken to the morgue
她的尸体被送到了停尸房
Standard procedure. Why are you telling us what may be presumed?
这是标准程序 你为什么要告诉我们这些
Because of what happened next
因为接下来发生的事