Extraordinary
真离奇
Impossible
不可能
Superb
太棒了
Suicide as street, theatre murder by corpse
在街头自杀 被尸体谋杀
Lestrade, you're spoiling us
雷斯垂德 你简直宠坏我们了
Watson, your hat and coat
华生 你的帽子和外套
Where are we going? To the morgue
我们去哪里 停尸房
There's not a moment to lose
一刻也不能耽搁了
which one can so rarely say of a morgue
很少有人会这样说停尸房
And am I just to sit here?
那我就坐在这里吗
Not at all, my dear. We'll be hungry later
当然不是 亲爱的 我们之后会饿的
Holmes, just one thing, tweeds in a morgue?
福尔摩斯 有个问题 穿花呢衣服去停尸房吗
Needs must when the devil drives, Watson
没时间换衣服了 华生
Ma'am
太太
I'm part of a campaign you know
我参与了一项活动
Oh, campaign?
活动
Votes for women
为女性争取投票权
And are you for or against?
你是支持还是反对
Get out
出去
Have they gone off again, have they?
他们又走了对吧
I don't know what a life those gentlemen lead
那些绅士过着什么样的生活啊
Yes. Those gentlemen!
是啊 那些绅士
Never you mind
算了
Almost forgot that came for you
差点忘了这是给你的
Mrs. Hudson, tell my husband I'll be home late
赫德森太太告诉我丈夫我会晚归
I have some urgent business
我有些急事
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
Oh, you know, just a er friend in need
只是一个需要帮助的朋友
Oh, dear. What friend?
天啊 什么朋友
England
英格兰
Well, that's not very specific
还真是含糊