Hey, Craig. Yeah.
那个 老克
Listen, I just want you to know, uh...
我是想跟你说一下
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
I really am. Oh.
真的
I know you must be under so much pressure, you know,
我知道你压力特别大
having so many balls in the air and everything that's going on.
各种乱七八糟的事情堆过来
But... you know, from the outside...
外界的各种事
It's not that stressful.
也没那么严重
It's... it's fun.
还挺好玩的
I'm just happy for you.
真的为你开心
Aw. To be honest,
老实说
at first, when I'd see you on TV,
一开始我在电视上看到你
it kind of bothered me a little.
我还是有点烦的
Just 'cause, you know, we always had our little competitive thing.
因为 我们多少一直有点竞争的心理在那
But, um... you know, I'm happy in my life.
不过 我现在生活很开心
You're doing what you want to do.
你也在做你享受的事
And things work out the way they should.
事情都按部就班地进行着