手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第13期:跟踪

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Spencer, this information could have helped us.

斯宾塞 这线索本能帮我们
Tanner needed to know about this weeks ago.
坦纳几周前就该知道
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
A was holding a knife to Sara's throat.
A拿刀抵着莎拉的脖子
He threatened everybody we've ever cared about.
威胁我们关心的所有人
Please, I just need one night.
求你了 就一晚
If we do not fly under the radar, this won't work.
如果不移除芯片 这事成不了
Jason's on the move. We've gotta go.
杰森走了 我们得行动了
No, no, no. Nobody's going anywhere.
不 谁也不准走
Toby, I just told you. It has to be this way.
托比 我刚告诉你了 只能这么做
You're not going near A or Charles
你们不能接近A或者查尔斯
whatever that freak's name is.
不管那个怪胎叫什么
You want my help, we're doin' it my way.
你想我帮忙 就按我的方式做
No, you can't tell Tanner.
不 你不能告诉坦纳
If A finds out about this plan--
如果A知道了我们的计划
I got it, Spencer.
我懂 斯宾塞
But if you try and follow me, or go near Jason
但如果你想跟踪我 或者接近杰森
she's gonna be my first call.
我马上就给她打电话
Who has Jason's GPS?
谁能查到杰森的的位置
I do. This is Caleb's burner phone.
我能 这是凯勒的一次性手机
Hanna, you're bleeding.
汉娜 你在流血
- What? Where? - What do you mean where?
-什么 在哪儿 -什么在哪儿
Where Dr. Amateur Hour cut your neck open.
业余医生在你脖子上切开的地方
You can't do this alone.
你不能一个人去
I'm not letting you come with me
我不会让你跟我一起去
and you're not letting me call Tanner
而你也不会让我打给坦纳
so alone's looking like our only option.
所以只能我一个人去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
tanner ['tænə]

想一想再看

n. 制革工人

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
amateur ['æmətə:]

想一想再看

adj. 业余(爱好者)的
n. 业余爱好者,

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。