手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第165期:大麻窝巧遇安迪

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, guys, the chicks are here with the edibles.

大伙们,卖零嘴的美女们来了。
Edibles! We're having a little bit of a celebration.
零嘴!我们在办小庆祝会。
Okay, so cupcakes. They're 15 apiece, good quality.
我们卖大麻小蛋糕。15块一个,品质优良。
And guys, we have to sell all of them, or tomorrow, we'll be eating out of a Dumpster.
大伙们,我们必须得全部卖掉,不然明天我们就得垃圾堆找东西吃了。
Does anyone have any uppers?
有人有兴奋剂给她吃吗?
I have to sit down. I mean, life. Ugh!
我得去坐下了,生命啊。
I'm so tired of pretending it's all gonna be okay. It's not.
我无力再假装一切都会好转了。才不会呢。
You should get that mole checked out. I don't feel good about it.
你那个痣最好去检查一下吧。我有不祥的预感。
Dude, this chick is freaking me out.
兄弟,这妞好吓人啊。

打工姐妹花第二季

Just take it easy, Dave. We'll just get some food in her. I got a buddy on the way with pizza.

大卫,别紧张,我们买点吃的就好。我有个兄弟正带着披萨来呢。
Guys, I'm sorry about her. It's like bringing your mother to a strip club.
兄弟们,我替她道歉。带她来,就像是带老妈去脱衣舞厅一样扫兴。
Not for me. That'd be like taking my mom to work.
我个人是无所谓,毕竟等于是载她去上班。
Strippers, how about their lives? They got no way out.
脱衣舞娘,想想她们的人生?一入欢场无尽期啊。
Can I talk to you, before you start performing an acoustic ballad about strippers with moles?
在你为有怪痣的脱衣舞娘唱曲之前,我能跟你借一步谈谈吗?
What's the point, Max? Go, if you're gonna hit me, hit me.
有啥好谈的啊,麦克斯?扁吧,你要是要扁我,就扁吧。
What is happening with you? I didn't even know blonde people could be sad.
你是怎么了啊?原来白痴金发人群也会伤感的啊。
Max, I have to tell you something. Come here. It's a secret. Come here.
麦克斯,我有话想对你说。靠近点,这是秘密,耳朵靠过来。
We're not gonna make it.
我们不会成功的。
But you're the one who's always telling me everything's gonna be fine.
不都是你总在跟我说一切都会好起来的吗。
Yeah, I was lying.
对啊,都是我骗你的。
Where's the weed, homeslizzy?
大麻在哪啊,你个小淫宅?
Perfect timing, Andy. These are the girls who are selling edibles.
时间正好啊,安迪。这两姑娘是来卖零嘴的。
No, that's my girlfriend, Caroline.
不是啊,那是我女朋友,卡洛琳。
That sucks for you, dude.
你真悲剧啊,兄弟。
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
She is really getting the hang of that.
她真是驾轻就熟啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
ballad ['bæləd]

想一想再看

n. 民歌,歌谣,流行歌曲,情歌

联想记忆
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。