手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集第20期:松鼠工厂

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You know, if you didn't know what this place was

如果你不知道这里曾经是什么地方
you'd never know what this place was.
就永远不会了解这个地方
Said the real estate agent showing you
这是那个带你参观"闹鬼山庄"的
around "The house on haunted hill."
地产经纪人说的
I miss your faces.
我真想念你们的脸
You guys have such excellent faces.
你们的脸蛋真是太完美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Or we should plan on seeing each other more often.
我们应该计划时不时聚一聚
Yes, but not here.
是啊 但是不在这里
Ugh, we can make a list of beautiful cities
我们可以列几座不错的城市
and go to each one of them.
然后一个一个走过去
And that can get expensive.
那费用肯定很大
Paris, Rome
巴黎 罗马
Madrid, Rio.
马德里 里约
We can party in every one of them.
我们可以在每个城市聚会
And Ali and Charlotte can sit in that big, ugly house
艾莉和夏洛蒂可以坐在那幢又大又老的房子里
and they can bake cookies.
她们可以烤饼干
You'd think a place like this, they'd have...Special drinks.
本来以为这样子的地方会有...特调饮料呢
What kind of special drinks?
哪种特调饮料
We're sitting in a bar, in what used to be a squirrel factory.
我们坐在一个酒吧里 这曾经是个松鼠工厂
But no, like, an electroshock Margarita?
但是连电力玛格丽塔都没有吗
Manic depressive Mai tai?
焦躁麦太呢
You guys are seriously lacking in any good taste.
你们还真是缺乏品味啊
That's why I love you so much.
所以我才那么爱你们

重点单词   查看全部解释    
squirrel ['skwirəl]

想一想再看

n. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛
vt. 储存

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。