手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第250期:对工作的不同看法

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

That temp place is soul-sucking, and I didn't even know I had a soul to suck.

那上班的地方简直在吞噬灵魂,我都不知道我还有灵魂可以被吞噬。
If that's a suicide note, just add my name to the end.
如果那是自杀遗书,记得把我名字加到一起。
Come on, it's not that bad,
拜托,没那么坏啦,
and I got four free fresh coffee drinks, and one had a caramel drizzle.
我喝了四杯免费的新鲜咖啡,其中一杯还撒有焦糖沫。
Caramel drizzle? That's definitely my name at my next temp job.
焦糖沫?我下一份临时工的名字就叫这个。
I don't know if this is such a temp job.
我不晓得这会不会变成正式工作。
I'm filling out this application to apply for that junior executive position.
我在填申请表,申请初级行政主管的职位。
Oh, no, you're not.
不,不许。
We're only going back one more time to get enough wite-out to do the Kim Kardashian white manicure.
我们只再回去上一次班,拿够涂改液做金·卡戴珊的那种全白美甲就走。
Max, you saw me there today. I'm good at this,
麦克斯,你今天也看见了。我很擅长这份工作,
and it felt amazing to be working somewhere where my skills are valued and supported.
而且在那上班我感觉很棒,因为我的才能受到重视和支持。

打工姐妹花第二季

Are you not feeling supported here?

难道你在这里就不被支持吗?
I'm sorry, I'm a boss, not a bra. Should I praise you more?
抱歉,我是你老板,不是你的胸罩。我应该多称赞你吗?
Really killing it with the leaning on the counter doing nothing.
你最厉害的就是,就是靠在柜台上什么都不干。
Kudos, Caroline. Huzzah.
厉害啊,卡洛琳,甚好。
Hey, where's my "huzzah"? I was standing around doing nothing too.
我的"甚好"呢?我刚也光站着什么都不干呀。
And don't forget about me. I was sitting around doing nothing.
别忘了还有我。我是光坐着什么都不干。
In Korea, you all would be left on the curb and taken away with the garbage.
在韩国,你们这种人会被扔出街头,等着跟垃圾一起被收走。
Is that how you got to America, Han?
你就是这么被收来美国的吗,阿憨?
Earl, Caroline's being an idiot.
厄尔,卡洛琳在犯傻。
Oh, are we doing this in front of her now?
我们现在直接当着她面说啊?
Hey, would you still apply for that job if I told you we sold out of the cupcakes tonight? Last one.
如果我告诉你今晚的小蛋糕销售一空,你还会申请那份工作吗?就剩最后一个哦。
Oh, so what, they're good one day and you want me to take them back? Who am I, Robert Pattinson?
那又怎么样,才好个一天,你就想我吃回头草啊?你当我是谁,罗伯特·帕丁森吗?
So you just cut lil' coconut here out of your life? That's cold.
所以你要把小椰子蛋糕踢出你的生活吗?太冷酷无情了。
Max, this job offers medical benefits.
麦克斯,这份工作提供医疗保险。
There are doctors who don't have medical benefits. And financial security.
连有些医生都没有医疗保险呢。还有财务保障。
Maybe I want to wake up every morning not wanting to kill myself.
或许我不想每天早上都在求自杀的心态中醒来。
Well, that's weird, but whatever.
真奇怪,但随便你啦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
curb [kə:b]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘
vt. 抑制,

联想记忆
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。