手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第256期:彻夜难眠

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Oh, yeah, baby. Oh, take it all!

爽啊,宝贝。都赏给你吧!
Oh, oh, no. You take it, baby.
不不。赏给你吧,宝贝。
No, baby, You take it all!
不,宝贝,都"给"你吧!
Oh, no, you take it, baby.
不,"给"你吧,宝贝。
No, baby, you take it!
不宝贝,都给你啦!
Dear God, will one of you just take it and get it over with?
我的神啊,你俩随便一个"收"了行吗,赶紧收了了事吧?
Max, there is no way you could be sleeping through Oleg and Sophie.
麦克斯,我不信听到他俩那声音,你还有办法睡觉。
Does that actually work?
你那样真有效吗?
It does, with a little help from this.
有啊,配上这个就有效。
Give me. I was hoping that'd be fruitier.
给我喝。我还以为这酒有点果香呢。
I mean, they're here. They're there. Then, they're here again.
他们这边做做。又到那边搞搞。然后又到这边爱爱。
It's like we're a village under attack.
我们就跟遭空袭的村子一样。

打工姐妹花第二季

Yup, just a matter of time till someone sends in a drone.

没错,要不了多久,就会有无人驾驶飞机袭击了。
And it's not just that moaning. I think I heard a big ball rolling around up there.
而且不光有淫叫声。我好像还听到有大球滚动的声音。
If a ball is rolling around up there, Oleg should stop and see a doctor.
如果有颗睾丸在楼上滚,奥列格就应该停下送医了。
This couldn't be any more intrusive.
他们还能再更扰邻点吗。
Sorry about that.
抱歉抱歉。
A bowling ball? And why do they need a bowling ball?
保龄球?他们为啥会用到保龄球啊?
Maybe they ran out of holes.
可能"洞"不够用了吧,
Have you guys seen a ball?
你们有看到一颗球吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drone [drəun]

想一想再看

n. 雄蜂,游手好闲者,嗡嗡声,无人驾驶飞机(或艇等),

 
intrusive [in'tru:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 打搅的,侵扰的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。