手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第258期:阿憨炒掉卡洛琳

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Punctuality is the number one rule in my employee handbook, which I've adorably named The Han-book.

守时是我写在员工手册,又名"阿憨手册"的第一准则。
Relax, Han. Nobody's gonna die if I'm not here to drop off a tuna melt.
别紧张,阿憨。我没来给客人端金枪鱼三明治,客人也不会死啦。
In fact, they're more likely to die if I do drop it off.
其实,我真给他们上菜,他们吃了还更可能会死呢。
Late, and with an attitude. You think you're too good for the diner?
迟到了还这么嚣张。你觉得在这干活很掉价吗?
Of course she thinks that.
她当然是这么想啦。
I think sourdough bread is too good for this diner.
这店连酸酵种面包都不配卖好吗。
Well, what other career option do you have, Caroline?
那你又有什么其他工作选择呢,卡洛琳?
Hmm, let's see. Cupcakes? No, wait, your shop didn't last six months.
比如说,小蛋糕店吗?不,你那店开张不到半年就倒了。
Don't go there, Han.
别哪壶不开提哪壶。
Oh, I'm already there. And now I'm back.
我偏要提,我提起又放下了。
Why so moody, Han? Are you man-struating?
干嘛这么大脾气啊,阿憨?你"大姨夫"来了吗?
Is it that time of the man-th?
又到了每月流血的时候了吗?
That shop was our dream, Han, and this is just a dumb diner.
阿憨,那店是我们的梦想,而你这只是个傻逼餐厅。
You're fired.
你被炒了。

打工姐妹花第二季

Ooh! I'm fired? Max, Han just fired me.

还炒我啊!麦克斯,阿憨炒了我呢。
You lucky son of a whore.
你个幸运的小骚货。
I'm serious, Caroline. You called my diner "dumb."
卡洛琳,我是认真的。你居然说我的餐厅"傻逼"。
Well, at least my diner's still open and successful, whereas your cupcake shop was so dumb, it failed.
好歹我的餐厅现在还没倒闭,开得好好的,但你的傻逼小蛋糕店,都傻逼得倒闭了吧。
Ooh, he did not go there.
他不是真提了这壶吧。
I went there, and then I came back, and then I went there again.
我就提这壶,然后又放下,然后我再提一遍。
You know what? I don't need this.
我干嘛要受你的气。
Well, actually, you do kinda need this 'cause we broke.
因为我们还真需要这薪水,我俩是穷光蛋。
Broke or not, I don't have to stand here and take this. I quit.
管它的,老娘就是不要在这听他放屁。我不干了。
Oh, really? You quit? You must be dumber than my diner because I already fired you.
是吗,你不干啦?你脑子比我这餐厅还傻逼吧,你都被炒了,还怎么不干。
Han, I know you've had it up to here, but you need to relax.
阿憨,我知道你火气上脑到这高度了,但你太过了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
employee [.emplɔi'i:]

想一想再看

n. 雇员

联想记忆
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。