手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第1期:和别人约会

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Why are you following me? Should I take these off?
你为什么跟踪我 我该脱掉这些手套吗
Spencer, hi. I'm Yvonne. Hi.
斯宾塞 我是伊冯 你好
Toby's told me so much about you.
托比跟我说了好多你的事
I erased the security footage from the hotel
我把酒店夏洛蒂遇害当晚的的
the night Charlotte was murdered.
监控录像给删除了
The security company we use backs up all of our tapes.
我们的保安公司会把所有录像备份
If the police get a hold of that drive
如果警方拿到那个硬盘
they'll see that Aria left the hotel and they'll know
他们就会看到艾瑞亚离开过酒店 就会知道
that you're the one who erased the footage.
是你删除了录像
You're protecting a friend.
你是在保护一个朋友
One of the many things I love about you.
我爱你很多地方 而这正是其中之一
Wow, that was fast. If you're really not okay with this
真够快的 如果你因为这事儿不开心
No, that was just a kneejerk reaction. It's fine.
这只是一个条件反射 没关系
Are you sick? No, I'm donating my eggs.
你病了吗 不 我在捐我的卵子
Do we really think that's a murder weapon?
我们真的认为这是凶器吗
I think my dad might have had something
我觉得我爸爸可能和
to do with Charlotte's murder.
夏洛蒂的谋杀案有关
He swore that if Charlotte ever got out
他曾经发誓如果夏洛蒂被放出来
he would do whatever it takes to protect me.
他会不惜一切代价保护我
Did I scare you?
我吓到你了吗
Why are you sitting in the dark?
你为什么坐在黑暗里
I, uh, I have something to tell you.
我有些事想告诉你
I guess you have been able to put things together.
我想你已经发现了些什么
Enough to know that I have been hiding something from you.
知道我有什么事瞒着你
I have to confess that I've..
我承认我...
I've been seeing someone.
我在和别人约会
Wh.. Wait, what?
等等 什么
Mom, hey, how long have you known about this?
妈妈 你知道这事有多久了
Umm, well...since he asked me.
自从他问我以来
Congratulations.
恭喜你们

和别人约会.jpg

I'm so glad we finally told you.

太好了 我们终于告诉了你
Now we don't have to sneak around anymore.
现在我们就不用这样偷偷摸摸的了
That's why I saw you at the Radley.
所以我才看到你出现在拉德里
Oh! You saw me? I-I did. Yeah.
你看到我了 是啊
I guess I just thought it was for some other reason.
但是我以为你是有别的原因

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承认,告白,忏悔

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。