手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第3期:高尔夫球杆

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Your tie.

你的领带
I don't even care.
我才不在乎呢
Sorry. I'm a little bit early.
抱歉 我来得有点早了
It's just my mom is driving me nuts.
只不过我妈快把我逼疯了
Uh, girl stuff. Your car's probably here.
女生之间的事 你的车应该到了
I'll leave you to your secrets then.
那我就留你们互相倾诉秘密吧
Bye.
再见
Be careful. I could get used to this.
小心点 我可能会习惯这样哦

高尔夫球杆.jpg

Honestly, ahem, I just wanted to, uh

老实说 我只是想
make sure you were fully awake.
确认你完全清醒了
For what?
要干什么
I think that we need to go to the cops with these new texts.
我觉得我们应该去告诉警察这些信息的事
I'm awake.
我清醒了
I mean if we really are back at square one with A
我是说 如果我们又回到跟A周旋的局面
We don't know for sure that this is an A.
我们还不能确认这是不是另一个A
I don't know. That trash can full of black hoodies?
我不知道 那个装满黑色连帽衫的垃圾桶
It felt like somebody was saying all the rules are changed.
感觉好像是有人在说所有规则都变了
And all we know for sure is this A isn't Charlotte.
我们只能确认这个A不是夏洛蒂
They could be anybody, anywhere
但还是有可能是任何人
hiding in plain sight.
躲在暗处
As in Sara Harvey?
就像莎拉.哈维吗
I mean, do you really think that it's her
你真的认为那些邪恶表情
hiding behind all those evil emojis?
背后其实是她吗
I don't know. She can't really type that well.
我不知道 她其实也打不了那些字
Maybe a picture's easier for her to send.
也许对她来说发送图片更简单
I'm starving. Do we have anything?
我饿死了 有什么吃的吗
Yeah, I got a little something.
有 我做了点东西
You want a refill? Yes, please.
你想再来一杯吗 好的 谢谢
Hey, what about Ezra?
那以斯拉呢
Couldn't he clear this up?
可能是他销毁证据吗
Has anybody heard from him?
有人有他的消息吗
Well, my guess is that he left town
我猜他离开小镇是为了
to avoid telling us what he knows.
不告诉我们他所知道的东西
I mean, I'm not even saying we need to build an airtight case.
我没说我们非得找出无懈可击的推断
We could just go to Toby. No.
我们可以直接去找托比 不
Caleb, he's finally happy.
凯勒 他好不容易这么开心
He's moved on. I really don't wanna throw this in his path.
他向前看了 我不想让这件事阻碍他的脚步
At least not until we have something more
至少得等我们找到更多证据
than a few snarky emojis from an unlisted number
而不是只有一个未知号码发来的表情短信
and a photo of an alleged murder weapon.
加上一张所谓是凶器的照片
I guess you're right.
我想你说得对
I mean, we're talking about Aria's dad.
我是说 我们说的可是艾瑞亚的父亲
You know it's like if he did this, he did it to protect her.
就算是他做的 也是为了保护她
If we were to get this golf club
如果我们拿到这根高尔夫球杆
Sara couldn't hold it over our heads.
莎拉就无法威胁我们了
And then we really could go to the cops about her.
然后我们就可以跟警察告发她了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
airtight ['ɛətait]

想一想再看

adj. 密封的,不透气的,无懈可击的

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。