手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第9期:神秘感

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Okay, tell me you're not in love.

告诉我你没有疯狂地爱上这件
It's gorgeous.
这很华丽
And I got a simple veil to go with it.
我还有和它配套的面纱
Nothing too insane, but just a little something to add mystery.
都是正常款式 只为了增加一点神秘感
The mystery is how am I going to walk in it.
神秘的部分是我怎么穿上它走路
I may need to borrow Emily's legs.
我没有艾米丽那么高
Well, I'll hem it.
我会把它改短
You're gonna rock this dress, I promise.
我保证 你穿上这裙子会很惊艳
Please try it on. Oh, wait.
拜托试一下吧 哦 等一下
What about the veil? No, that's okay.
面纱怎么办 不 不用了
I don't want anything to detract from the dress.
我不想别的配饰喧宾夺主
You did good.
你做的很好
Your work here is done.
你的工作完成了
What about the tables?
桌子怎么办
You want them to complement the dress, right?
你想要桌子和裙子相配 对吧
Can I please do the tables?
我可以负责桌子吗
Knock yourself out.
当然可以 随意
Go back outside. I don't want you to see the bride.
退出去 我不想你看到新娘
It's bad luck. I'm not the groom, Hanna.
这带来厄运 汉娜 我不是新郎
I'm the minister or officiator, whatever.
我是牧师或者是司仪 管它呢
Well, I'm styling it, so I guess we'll both be working the party.
我负责婚礼的设计 所以我们会一起工作了
Wait, you're gonna be there?
等一下 你也会在那儿
That's weird.
真很诡异
Why is it weird? Because I..
为什么诡异 因为我...
I didn't invite any friends. I was trying to be sensitive.
我没有邀请任何朋友 我想做到谨慎一点
Sensitive to what?
对什么谨慎
Making you sit at a small wedding with Caleb and Spencer,
婚礼很小 你和凯勒和斯宾塞坐一块
two feet from the ceremony.
距离仪式只有两英尺
Would you be comfortable with that?
你能感觉自在吗
I have no issue with Spencer and Caleb, alright?
我不介意斯宾塞和凯勒两个人在一起
They're great together and we're all different people now.
他们俩很合适 我们现在都已经变了

神秘感.jpg

I'm happy for them. This is happy.

我为他们高兴 就是高兴
Ali, what is it?
艾莉 怎么了
The night that Charlotte came home,
夏洛蒂回来的那天
we stayed up late talking.
我们熬夜聊天
And I told her about us.
我告诉了她我们的事儿
She stared at me like a cat.
她用猫一样锐利的眼神盯着我
And then she went upstairs.
然后她就下楼了
I could tell that she felt betrayed.
我能说她一定觉得被背叛了
Probably more by me than you.
可能那更多是因为我而不是你
I was her doctor.
我是她的医生

重点单词   查看全部解释    
veil [veil]

想一想再看

n. 面纱,掩饰物,修女
vt. 给 ...

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
complement ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 补足物,补语,余角
vt. 辅助

联想记忆
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。