手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第18集第1期:双鸦餐厅

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
Did you tell Yvonne to leave her phone at lunch? yes.
是你让伊冯在午餐时落下手机的吗 是
You wanted me to find something.
你要我发现什么东西
The night Charlotte came home, the night she was murdered.
夏洛蒂回家 被人谋杀的那晚
Someone used the landline from the Two Crows
有人用在双鸦餐厅的座机
to call this house.
给这里打过电话
I will go to my boss, and I'll tell her the truth.
我会回去见我老板 把真相告诉她
You can't do that. She'll kick you to the curb.
你不能这么做 她会炒了你的
Melissa's suitcase is broken.
梅丽莎的行李箱坏了
The pull-up handle is missing a rod.
拉杆上少了块金属
It could've been used as a weapon.
很可能被用作凶器
Jordan, sorry I haven't called you back.
乔丹 抱歉之前一直没有给你回电话
I think I picked a date.
我选好日子了
The Phillips camp believes the leak came out of our office.
菲利普团队认为是我们泄的密
It's about her daughter. Yvonne?
是她女儿的 伊冯
She got rid of an unwanted pregnancy.
她高中意外怀孕打了胎
I leaked it.
是我泄露的
Gather your things and leave here.
收拾东西离开这里
Go in there and tell my mother the truth.
你去告诉我妈妈真相
If there needs to be a scapegoat, let it be me.
如果非得找一个替罪羊 那就让我当吧
They may have found the weapon. What?
因为他们可能找到凶器了 什么
And they were willing to kill me to get it back.
为了拿到 他们宁愿杀了我
Did Sara Harvey come after you?
莎拉.哈维袭击你了吗
It wasn't her. Sara Harvey wants this murder solved.
不是她 莎拉.哈维想破案
Whoever this was, they wanna cover it up.
但袭击我的人想掩盖起来
You want me to marry you to each other?
你想让我给你们证婚
It's just so weird.
这太奇怪了
I mean, I barely know the guy's first name
我都不知道那个男的叫什么
and now he's married to Ali?
现在他就要娶艾莉了
Right, well, I'm sure he seems like a stranger to us
是的 虽然他对我们来说是陌生人
but Alison and Elliott have known each other for years.
但艾莉森和艾略特认识好多年了
Hey, they just started going out.
他们才刚开始约会
I mean, what is this, her second date?
这算是她的第二次约会吗
Whatever happened to dinner and a movie?
为什么不去看电影吃晚餐呢
Um, Han, there's lipstick on that fork.
汉 叉子上有唇彩
I'm sure it seems strange
这看起来很奇怪
but if you saw Alison and Elliott
但要是你看到艾莉森和艾略特
it was...it was pretty romantic.
那还 那还挺浪漫的
I don't think romance has anything to do with it.
我不觉得这有什么浪漫的
Ali's lost everyone she's ever cared about.
艾莉失去了所有她在乎的人
She's desperate for a family.
她只是想赶快成家
Maybe she's smart.
也许这样做很高明
If you elope, no one can throw you a bridal shower.
如果私奔的话 就没人要给你办新娘洗礼了
Since when do you not like bridal showers?
你什么时候开始讨厌新娘洗礼了
Gifts, expensive lingerie, cake?
礼物 昂贵的内衣 蛋糕
Like, made for you.
简直是给你量身定做的
Not when we have two monsters after us.
不是在有坏人追着你的时候啊
Spencer's not answering.
斯宾塞不接电话
Yeah, well, she's probably still dealing
她大概还在处理
with the fallout from the Yvonne leak.
伊冯信息泄露的事
There's no way Spencer's parents will believe Caleb did that.
斯宾塞的父母绝不可能相信是凯勒做的
Yeah, well, be glad that they do because if they thought
庆幸他们相信了 要是他们知道
that we had a new A, they would march
又出现了新的A 他们会
straight down to the police station.
直接杀到警察局的
You guys, our stalker already warned us.
这位跟踪狂已经警告咱们了
Okay? If we talk to the cops
如果我们去报警
we're gonna have targets on our backs.
他绝对会盯上我们的
We already do.
我们已经被盯上了
Melissa tried to turn me into road kill last night.
梅丽莎昨晚试图让我出车祸
No, she is not the one sending texts
不 她不是发短信
and going after Yvonne.
和针对伊冯的人
Spencer could just tell Toby.
斯宾塞可以告诉托比
I mean, he could quietly go--
他可以悄悄地去
No, if we talk to Toby, there's nothing quiet about that.
不 如果我们告诉托比 他不会善罢甘休的
The whole Rosewood police force will be on a manhunt.
整个玫瑰镇警察局的警力都要出动了

双鸦餐厅.jpg

Okay, can we just talk about something nice for a second?

咱们能谈点温馨甜蜜的事不
I want my cake back.
我想吃我的蛋糕
Check out the pictures from the wedding.
看婚礼上拍的照片
Your parents look so happy.
你父母看起来好幸福
Great job on the dress, Han.
裙子选的真好 汉
That's weird. I'm in this picture.
好奇怪 我在这张照片里
I wonder who took this one.
那是谁拍的呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
curb [kə:b]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘
vt. 抑制,

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
pregnancy ['pregnənsi]

想一想再看

n. 怀孕

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。