手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第18集第9期:采取行动

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的协助
What in the hell do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
Um, th-this is the truck that I was asking about.
我要问的就是这辆车
Do you know who drove this last night?
你知道昨晚是谁开的吗
Maybe I lent it to a friend. I can't remember.
也许我借给了朋友 不记得了
Okay, um..
好吧
does this happen to be your friend?
她也是你的朋友吗
That's not her.
不是她的
You need to go.
你该走了
Thank you. Miss Montgomery, did you forget something?
谢谢你 蒙哥马利小姐 你忘了什么吗
Is your eyewitness Sara Harvey?
你的证人是莎拉.哈维吗
We don't reveal the identity of witnesses.
我们不能透露目击者的身份
Otherwise, people would be scared to speak up.
不然 大家会因为害怕而不说话了
Oh, I'm sure that she couldn't wait.
我相信她等不了了
The person that you should be questioning
你应该问话的对象
was on your side of the glass!
在玻璃外跟你站在一起
Just a minute.
等一下
Yes, Lieutenant Tanner.
我是副队长坦纳
Yeah.
Give me that name again.
再说一遍那个名字
I think we had him in lock up March of last year.
我想去年三月他被我们关着
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起 对不起
Let me check on his..
让我找一下他的...
I believe we picked him up on a DV
我想我们在录像里看到过他
but I'll have to check.
但我还要确认一下
I'll have one of my guys call you back.
我会让我同事给你回电话的
Okay, okay, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的

采取行动.jpg

Now. Would you like to fill out the complaint form?

现在 你要填完这张投诉表吗
A complaint form?
投诉表
Five years ago, you found me, underground..
五年前 你在地下找到我...
I would just think that after everything that's happened
我只是觉得在发生了这些事之后
you would take what I say seriously.
你会把我的话当回事
I do.
我有啊
I take every accusation seriously.
我对每一份控告都很认真
It doesn't mean I have to act on it right away.
并不意味着我现在就要采取行动
And because of that, you are free to go.
因此 你可以走了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
accusation [.ækju'zeiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 控告,指控,非难

 
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 显示,透露
n. (外墙与门或窗之间的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
eyewitness ['ai'witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,见证人

 
tanner ['tænə]

想一想再看

n. 制革工人

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。