手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第1期:每次犯罪

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Previously on "Pretty little liars..."

《美少女的谎言》前情提要

I have an eyewitness from the two crows diner.

我在双鸦餐厅找到一个证人

You fit the description, and I'd like it

他们的描述与你相符

if you come in for a line-up.

我希望你能来局里参加辨认

I spoke to Jillian this morning.

我今早跟吉莉恩谈了

I sort of ended up pitching you as co-writer.

我打算把你定位联合作者

Jillian approved the book.

那本书吉莉恩批准了

That's amazing. That's great.

太棒了 好极了

I think the person the cops should

我认为警察真正该查问的人

really be talking to is right over there.

就在那边

You're welcome to stay here as long as you want.

你可以住在这里 想住多久都行

Can you believe that it's been three years

你能相信我们去过马德里后

since we were in Madrid?

已经过了三年吗

That's crazy.

难以置信

Were you looking to--

你们是希望

Get married. Tonight.

结婚 就今晚

What is happenin'?

发生什么了

Oh, my God! Aria!

天啊 艾瑞亚

Have either of you heard of a restaurant

你们听说过一个餐馆

called the Two Crows?

叫双鸦餐厅吗

Is anybody in there? Hello?

有人在里面吗

The pull-up handle is missing a rod.

拉杆上少了块金属

It could've been used as a weapon to crack someone's neck.

很可能被用作割喉凶器

Sara Harvey wants this murder solved.

莎拉.哈维想破案

And whoever this was they want to cover it up.

但袭击我的人想掩盖起来

There's now more than one person after us?

对付我们的不止一个人吗

I wonder who took this one

那是谁拍的呢

Wait, there's more.

等等 还有

Oh, my God!

我的天啊

Was it you?

是你吗

Did you call Charlotte that night

那晚是你从双鸦餐厅

from the Two Crows Diner?

给夏洛蒂打电话吗

Emily, I can't talk about this here.

艾米莉 我不能在这里说这个

Get in the car. Get in the car.

上车 上车

I called Charlotte the night she was killed.

夏洛蒂被杀那晚我给她打了电话

Why? I asked her to meet me.

为什么 我让她来见我

At the church? At the Two Crows.

在教堂 在双鸦餐厅

I sat in that diner waiting for two hours.

我坐在餐厅里等了两小时

在你被夏洛蒂囚禁在洞里.jpg

She never showed up.

她根本没来

Look, if someone saw me on the phone, they saw me

如果有人看到我在打电话 他们也就能看到

sitting there by myself with a cup of coffee

我独自一人坐着 点了一杯咖啡

and a slice of apple pie.

和一块苹果派

Was that your only time at the Two Crows?

那是你唯一一次去双鸦餐厅吗

Last Friday night someone tried

上周五有人试图

to run me over in the parking lot there.

在餐厅的停车场撞死我

I was still working for Yvonne's mother then.

我那时候还在伊冯妈妈那工作

Making phone calls in a room with half dozen volunteers.

和半打志愿者在屋里打电话

You wanted Charlotte released.

你想让夏洛蒂被放出来

That's why you had a change of heart in the hearing.

所以你在听证会上改变了主意

You were afraid Aria's story would convince the judge

你担心艾瑞亚的故事会说服法官

to keep her in the hospital, where you couldn't get to her.

不放她出来 这样你就不能对付她了

I wasn't trying to get to her.

我没想要对付她

I just wanted to talk to her, away from everyone else.

我只是想单独跟她谈谈

You understand that. Sure.

你懂的 当然

After the special attention you got

在你被夏洛蒂囚禁在洞里

at the bottom of a certain hole.

受到她的特殊关怀之后

Not just me, Emily.

不止是我 艾米丽

Charlotte Dilaurentis knew everything

夏洛蒂.迪劳伦提斯对我们知根知底

About every one of us.

我们每个人

Every mistake, every lie, every crime.

每个错误 每条谎言 每次犯罪

And she never implicated us

她被关的那五年里

the five years she was locked up.

从没给过我们半点暗示

She just sat in that hospital

她就坐在医院里

ticking like a time bomb.

像个定时炸弹

And what would you have done if she'd shown up?

如果她出现了你要做什么

Find out what she was gonna do with all her new freedom.

看看她重获自由之后要做什么

And if she said she was gonna tell everything

如果她说她要说出一切

were you just gonna sit there eating your apple pie?

你还会坐在那吃你的苹果派吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
eyewitness ['ai'witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,见证人

 
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。