手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 大风哥Wind带你看电影学英语 > 正文

第12期 生肉|《穿普拉达的女王》

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

如您喜欢本栏目,想获得更多相关精品内容,可以在可可英语APP内搜索“看美剧《小谢尔顿》学英语”课程,让我们一起边看美剧,边提升自己的英语水平!


视频配套文本

Excuse me! Where do you think you're going?

站住 你要去哪儿

She hates me, Nigel.

她恨我 奈杰尔

And that's my problem because...

这跟我有关

Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.

哦 等等 这跟我没关系

I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged.

我不知道还能怎么做 事情做对了 好像是应该的

She doesn't even say thank you.

她连谢谢都不说

But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.

但如果事情做错了 她就是个巫婆

So quit. What?

辞职好了 什么

Quit. Quit?

辞职 辞职

I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes... one who really wants it.

我可以在五分钟内找到一个 非常想要这份工作的女孩顶替你

No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.

不 我不要辞职 这不公平

But, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit...

我只是说 我想要为自己的努力

for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.

赢得些奖励

Andy, be serious.

安迪 现实点

You are not trying.

你根本没有努力

You are whining. I...

你在抱怨 我

What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?

你希望我对你说什么

Do you want me to say, "Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?

要我说"真可怜 马琳达又欺负你了 可怜的安迪"

Hmm? Wake up, six.

是吗 醒醒 六号女生

She's just doing herjob.

她只是做她的工作

Don't you know that you are working at the place...

你知道吗 你工作的这个地方

that published some of the greatest artists of the century?

负责出版近百年来顶尖艺术家的作品

Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta.

豪斯顿 拉格费尔德 德拉伦塔

prada 300 240.jpg

And what they did, what they created...

他们的作品 创作

was greater than art because you live your life in it.

比艺术更伟大 因为你生活在这种艺术之中

Well, not you, obviously, but some people.

哦 当然不包括你 但包括不少人

You think this is just a magazine, hmm?

你以为这只是本杂志 对吗

This is not just a magazine.

这不仅仅是杂志

This is a shining beacon of hope for...

这是希望的灯塔 指路给

oh, I don't know...

哦 我不知道

let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers...

比方说一个生活在罗得岛上 有六个兄弟的男孩

pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class...

在上缝纫课时 模仿足球训练的动作

and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.

晚上在被窝里用手电筒看《天桥》

You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.

你不知道这里员工的艰辛

And what's worse, you don't care.

更糟糕的是 你根本不在乎

Because this place, where so many people would die to work...

在这里 更多人是热爱这份工作

you only deign to work.

而你是被迫的

And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead...

你还抱怨她为什么不亲吻你的额头

and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day.

每天给你的作业批个金色五角星

Wake up, sweetheart.

醒醒吧 亲爱的

Okay. So I'm screwing it up. Mmm.

好吧 我搞砸了 嗯

I don't want to.

我不想这样的

I just wish that I knew what I could do to...

我只希望知道自己该怎么做

Nigel? Hmm?

奈杰尔 嗯

Nigel, Nigel.

奈杰尔 奈杰尔

No.

不行

I don't know what you expect me to do.

我不知道你要我做什么

There's nothing in this whole closet that'll fit a size six.

这里的衣服 六号穿不下的

I can guarantee you.

我向你保证

These are all sample sizes... two and four.

这里都是样品尺寸 二号和四号

欢迎关注微信公众号:甩掉字幕社群

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品
vt

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
sample ['sæmpl]

想一想再看

n. 样品,样本
vt. 采样,取样

联想记忆
deign [dein]

想一想再看

vi. 屈尊,俯就 vt. 赐予

联想记忆
beacon ['bi:kən]

想一想再看

n. 烟火,灯塔

联想记忆


关键字: 电影 英语学习 生肉

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。