Protest too much
申辩坚决的态度
I think you protest too much!
我认为你欲盖弥彰!
He has always protest his innocence.
他一直称他无辜。
The lady doth protest too much,methinks!
我觉得这位女士表态得过分了!
You want a beer?
要来杯啤酒吗?
No,thanks.I absolutely hate beer.
不要,谢谢。我非常讨厌啤酒。
Never touch the stuff ever.
从来不碰这玩意儿。
I can't even imagine wanting to drink a single drop of that filthy mind numbing liquid. It's poison to me. I absolutely do not want a beer.
我根本不能想象自己想喝哪怕一滴这种肮脏的,让人神志不清的液体。他对我来说就是毒,我绝对不要喝啤酒。
thou, doth, protest too much, methinks
的确,欲盖弥彰,我认为
Kenneth is hot! Don't you just want a biyfrind like that!
肯尼思太帅了!要是有这么个男朋友多好!
What? Why? I mean,no ! He is an arrogant, insensitive male chauvinist pig!
什么?为什么啊?我是说,才不呢!他是个目中无人、不懂得体贴女人、极度大男子主义的家伙!
I would never ever want him to be my boyfriend!
我绝对不要他当我的男朋友!
Honey. You protest too much
亲爱的,你的态度已经出卖了你的真实想法,别再装了。
If you try too hard to tell people you are not afraid of something, then you are definitely afraid. That's what the song is all about.
如果你想尽办法去说服别人说你不害怕某事,你肯定是害怕的。这首歌描述的就是这种矛盾做法。
I'm not tortured by how of you are busy.
你经常忙碌,但我并不觉得煎熬。
Cause I've got things to do.
因为我也有事做。
I'm not disappointed about how you don't miss me.
你不想念我,但我并不失望。
Cause I don't need you to
因为我不需要你想念我
I'm not needy.
我没有太多的需要。
I don't get clingy much.
我也不缠人。
I am not scared.
我不害怕。
l'm not afraid as such
我不畏惧
I an not dependent.
我不依赖人
Rock solid ration stays in touch
非常稳定,一直保持
And doth I protest too much?
我是不是太欲盖弥彰了?