手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材1 > 正文

美国小学英语教材1:第23课 小羊羔

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The Lambkin

小羊羔
Once upon a time there was a wee, wee lambkin.
从前,有一只很小、很小的羊羔。
The wee lambkin jumped about on his little legs.
小羊羔常常用他那细小的腿跳来跳去。
He ate the green grass and had a fine time.
他吃着青草,过得很快乐。
One day he thought he would go to his grandmother's house.
一天,他想去奶奶家。
"I shall be very happy," he said.
“我会非常快乐的”,他说。
"Grandmother will take care of me and give me good things to eat."
“奶奶不但会照顾我,还会给我好东西吃。”
As the wee lambkin was going along the road, he met a fox.
当小羊羔正沿着马路走的时候,他遇到了一只狐狸。
The fox liked to eat lambkins, and so he said, "Lambkin! Lambkin! I will eat you!"
狐狸喜欢吃羔羊肉,所以他说,“小羊羔!小羊羔!我要吃了你!”
But the wee lambkin jumped about on his little legs and said, "To Grandmother's house I go, Where I shall bigger grow. Then you can eat me so."
但是小羊羔用他那细小的腿跳来跳去并说道,“我要去奶奶家,我会在那里长得更大,到那时你就可以吃我啦”。
The fox liked to eat fat lambkins, and so he let the lambkin go on.
狐狸喜欢吃小肥羊,所以他放走了小羊羔。
The wee lambkin jumped about on his little legs and went on.
小羊羔用他那细小的腿跳来跳去,继续往前走。
By and by he met a tiger. Next he met a wolf.
不一会儿,他遇到了一只老虎,然后又遇到了一只狼。
The tiger and the wolf liked to eat lambkins. So they called out, "Lambkin! Lambkin! We will eat you!"
老虎和狼都喜欢吃羔羊肉。所以他们大叫道,“小羊羔!小羊羔!我们要吃了你!”
Lambkin began to dance around on his little legs.
小羊羔用他那细小的腿跳起了舞。
He said, "To Grandmother's house I go, Where I shall bigger grow. Then you can eat me so."
他说道,“我要去奶奶家,我会在那里长得更大,到那时你们就可以吃我啦”。
The tiger and the wolf liked to eat fat lambkins.
老虎和狼喜欢吃小肥羊。
So they let the wee lambkin go on to his grandmother's to grow fat.
所以,他们让小羊羔继续去他奶奶家,好长得更肥一些。
Before long the wee lambkin came to his grandmother's house.
没过多久,小羊羔来到了他奶奶家。
His grandmother was at the door.
他奶奶站在门口。
"Oh, Grandmother dear," he said, "how glad I am to see you! I want to stay with you until I grow fat."
“哦,亲爱的奶奶”,他说,“很高兴能见到您!我想跟您待在一起,直到我长胖为止。”
"Very well," she said, and she gave him wheat and corn to eat.
“太好了”,她说道,她给他小麦和玉米吃。
Wee Lambkin ate and ate until he grew very, very fat.
小羊羔吃啊吃啊,最后他长得非常非常地肥。

the lambkin

"How fat you are, Lambkin!" said his grandmother one day.

一天他奶奶说,“小羊,你真肥啊”!
"Now you must go home."
“你现在必须回家了”。
"Oh, no, no!" said Lambkin.
“啊,不回去,不回去”!小羊羔说。
"The fox or the wolf or the tiger will catch me and eat me up."
“狐狸和狼还有老虎会抓住我把我吃掉的。”
Grandmother said, "Let me think."
奶奶说,“让我想一想”。
She thought and thought.
她想啊想,想啊想。
At last she cried, "Oh, I know what to do! We can play a good trick on the tiger, the wolf, and the fox.
最后她大声说道,“啊,我知道该怎么做了!我们可以好好捉弄一下老虎、狼和狐狸。”
I will make a little drum for you.
我给你做一个小鼓。
You can climb into the little drum and roll home."
你可以爬进小鼓里,滚着回家。
So Grandmother made a drumkin and helped Lambkin climb into it.
于是,奶奶做了一个小鼓,然后帮着小羊羔爬了进去。
Then the wee lambkin began to roll along the road to his home.
然后,小羊羔开始沿着马路往家滚。
Soon Lambkin met the tiger and the wolf. They cried, "Drumkin! Drumkin! Have you seen Lambkin?"
不一会儿,小羊羔遇到了老虎和狼。他们喊道,“小鼓!小鼓!你见过小羊羔吗”?
Lambkin in his drumkin called out, "Lost in the woods, And so are you. On, little Drumkin! Tumpa-tum-too."
小羊羔在小鼓里大声喊道,“他在森林里迷了路,你们也迷了路。啊,小鼓要走了,咚隆隆,咚隆隆”!
The tiger and the wolf were angry because they had no lambkin to eat.
因为没有羊羔肉吃,老虎和狼非常生气。
As Lambkin rolled along, he sang, "Tumpa-tum-too. Tumpa-tum-too."
小羊羔一边往前滚着,一边唱着,“咚隆隆,咚隆隆,咚隆隆。”
He went on until he met the fox.
他继续赶着路直到遇见了狐狸。
The fox called out, "Drumkin! Drumkin! Have you seen Lambkin?"
狐狸大声喊道,“小鼓!小鼓!你见过小羊羔吗”?
Lambkin in his drumkin called back to him, "Lost in the woods, And so are you. On, little Drumkin! Tumpa-tum-too!"
小羊羔在小鼓里大声回答到,“他在森林里迷了路,你也迷了路。啊,小鼓要走了,咚隆隆,咚隆隆”!
Now the fox could smell Lambkin in the drumkin, and he called out, "Lambkin! Lambkin! Come out of that drumkin!"
狐狸能闻到小鼓里的小羊羔,他大声叫道,“小羊羔,小羊羔,快从鼓里出来!”
"Try to catch me!" said Lambkin.
“来抓我啊”!小羊说。
The fox ran after the drumkin. But the drumkin rolled faster and faster until it had gone far away from the fox.
狐狸追着小鼓,但小鼓滚得越来越快,离狐狸越来越远了。
The last thing the fox heard was, "Lost in the woods, And so are you. On, little Drumkin! Tumpa-tum-too!"
狐狸最后只听到了,“他在森林里迷了路,你也迷了路。啊,小鼓要走了,咚隆隆,咚隆隆”!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
wheat [wi:t]

想一想再看

n. 小麦,小麦色

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。