手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材3 > 正文

美国小学英语教材3:第65课 汉斯和四大巨人(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

But the giant reached out his long arm, picked up his hat, and put it upon his head.

但是巨人伸出了长长的胳膊,捡起帽子戴到了头上。
At this, all three of the great giants broke into a merry laugh.
这时,三个巨人都开心的笑了。
"Young man, don't you know that I am the giant whose arms are so long that I can reach five hundred yards?"
年轻人,你不知道我的手臂能够伸到500码(约457米)以外的地方吗?
asked the giant who was sitting under the tree.
坐在树下的巨人问道。
"No!" said Hans, dancing with joy.
我不知道,汉斯说着高兴的跳了起来。
"But if that is true, you are just the giant I need.
如果真是这样的话,你就是我需要的那个巨人。
When I get to the North Sea, you can reach down and pick up the string of enchanted pearls that lies at the bottom of the water.
在我到达北海时,你就可以伸出手捡起海底的串魔法珍珠。
Will you come and help me?"
你愿意来帮助我吗?

Hans

"Yes," said the giant. "I will go, if I can be of any use to you."

好的,如果能对你有用我愿意去,巨人说道。
So Hans and the three great giants started on their journey to the North Sea.
于是汉斯和三个巨人走上了去北海的路。
They had not gone far before they came to another great giant, resting against a very large rock.
没多远,他们来到了另一个巨人的跟前,他正以依在一块巨大的岩石上休息。
Hans saw that both of the giant's ears were filled with cotton.
汉斯看到巨人的两只耳朵都塞上了棉花。
"Do your ears hurt?" asked the young man. "Perhaps I can do something to help you."
便问到,你的耳朵受伤了吗?或许我能帮你做点什么。
"Oh, no," said the giant. "I always put cotton in my ears, to shut out some of the sounds about me.
哦,不不不,巨人说,我总是放些棉花到耳朵里来避开我周围的一些声音。
I can hear so well that I can tell what men are saying far away—even if they are a hundred miles from me."
我的听力非常好,连远处的人说什么话我都能听到,即便他们离我有百英里之遥。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。