手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材4 > 正文

美国小学英语教材4:第208课 圣诞欢歌(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Bob Cratchit. (His good-natured face covered with smiles.) How glad I am to see you, Martha!

鲍勃·克拉特基特:(他那张和蔼可亲的脸上洋溢着微笑。)我见到你真高兴,玛莎!
It does your father good to have all his children with him on Christmas Day.
在圣诞节这天,所有孩子都能来陪伴,我这个当爸爸的真是太开心了。
Dick. Come here, Tiny Tim! Hurry, hurry! You can hear the Christmas pudding singing in the kettle.
迪克:来这儿,小提姆!快点、快点!你能听到圣诞布丁在水壶里唱歌。
(He helps Tiny Tim over to the fireplace.)
(他帮小提姆来到壁炉旁。)
Fanny. Hear it bubble and boil! It's all tied up in a cloth. See it steam!
范妮:听到冒泡和沸腾的声音了!全都用布料捆好,看它冒蒸汽了!
Dick. It smells like washing day!
迪克:闻起来像洗衣服的日子!
Fanny. That's the cloth. Dick. And it smells just like the baker's shop!
范妮:那是布料,迪克,闻起来就像面包店!
Fanny. That's the pudding.
范妮:那就是布丁。
Dick. Oh, but it smells like a fruit shop, too!
迪克:哦,但它闻起来也像水果店!
Fanny. That's the raisins and currants.
范妮:那是葡萄干和醋栗。
(Fanny and Dick dance about the fireplace and sniff the pudding. Tiny Tim waves his little crutch.)
(范妮和迪克在壁炉边跳舞,闻着布丁的味道。小提姆挥舞着他的小拐杖。)
Tiny Tim. Hurrah! Hurrah!
小提姆:好哇!好哇!

1.png

Mrs. Cratchit. (Softly.) How did Tiny Tim behave at church?

克拉特基特夫人:(轻柔地。)小提姆在教堂表现的怎么样?
Bob Cratchit. As good as gold. He sits alone so much that he has strange thoughts.
鲍勃·克拉特基特:特别好,他一个人坐久了,想出各种怪异的念头。
He told me coming home that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple.
他回家时告诉我,希望人们在教堂看到他,因为他是个跛子。
He said it might be pleasant for them to remember on Christmas Day Who it was that made cripples walk and blind men see.
他说,在圣诞节这天,他们也许会很高兴地记起是谁让跛子能够走路,盲人能够看见。
Mrs. Cratchit. (Wiping her eyes.) Oh, if we only had a little more money, we could get him medicine and better food.
克拉特基特夫人:(擦着眼睛。)哦,如果我们再多有一点钱,我们就能给他买药和更好的食物。
We could send him into the country for better air.
我们可以送他到乡下去呼吸新鲜空气。
Why doesn't Scrooge pay you fairly for your work? Then we could help Tiny Tim, and he would get well again.
为什么斯克鲁奇不能公平地付你工钱?那样我们就能帮助小提姆了,他会好起来的。
Bob Cratchit. (Shaking his finger at her.) My dear! Christmas Day!
鲍勃·克拉特基特:(对她摇了摇手指。)亲爱的!这是圣诞节!
Mrs. Cratchit. You know it is true, Bob Cratchit, but you are too kind-hearted to say so.
克拉特基特夫人:你知道这都是真的,鲍勃·克拉特基特,但你太善良,不能这么说。
Belinda. (Breaking in on them.) Isn’t it time for Peter to get the goose, Mother?
贝琳达:(打断他们的谈话。)妈妈,彼得是不是该去取那只鹅了?
Fanny and Dick. May we go, too? Oh, let us go! Peter. I’ll carry Tiny Tim on my shoulder.
范妮和迪克:我们也可以去吗?哦,让我们去吧!彼得,我会把小提姆扛在肩上。
Fanny and Dick can bring home the goose.
范妮和迪克可以把鹅拿回家。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 气泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。