手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国原版语文课 > 美国原版语文第六册 > 正文

美国语文第六册(MP3+中英字幕) 第320期:亨利王子和福尔斯塔夫(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Prince Henry says: "Prithee, let him alone; we shall have more anon."

亨利亲王说:“求求你,让他自己去吧;说不定一会儿一堆人了呢。”
Dost thou hear me, Hal? Ay, and mark thee, too, Jack.
你在听我说话吗,哈尔?噢,杰克,我洗耳恭听呢。
Do so, for it is worth the listening to. These nine in buckram, that I told thee of-
这就对了,因为很值得一听的。我刚才告诉你的这九个穿硬麻布衣服的人——
So, two more already. Their points being broken, began to give me ground;
嚯,又冒出两个。只见他们的剑头折断了——开始向后退;
but I followed me close, came in foot and hand; and, with a thought, seven of the eleven I paid.
不过,我步步紧逼,一顿拳脚,这十一个人中很快就有七个人倒下了。
O, monstrous! eleven buckram men grown out of two!
啊,好奇怪啊!本来两个穿硬麻布衣服的人,转眼就变成十一个了。
But three knaves, in Kendal green, came at my back, and let drive at me;
可是三个穿草绿色衣服的恶棍从我的背后杀了出来,朝我举刀猛砍;
for it was so dark, Hal, that thou couldst not see thy hand.
因为当时天很黑,哈尔,伸手不见五指。
These lies are like the father of them; gross as a mountain, open, palpable.
这些荒诞不经的谎话,听着怪唬人的,谁信啊。

刑具

Why, thou clay-brained, nott-pated fool; thou greasy tallow keech.

喂,你这脑子里进土的夯货,你这糊涂蛋一样的傻瓜;满脑子油脂的东西。
What! Art thou mad! Art thou mad? Is not the truth the truth?
说些什么啊!疯了吧你?疯了吧你啊?难道这样不是事实吗?
Why, how couldst thou know these men in Kendal green, when it was so dark thou couldst not see thy hand?
哼,既然天黑得伸手不见五指,你怎么会知道这些人穿的衣服是草绿色的?
Come, tell us your reason; what sayest thou to this?
过来,把你的理由说给我听。没话说了吧?
Poins says: "Come, your reason, Jack, your reason." What, upon compulsion?
伯因斯说:“说啊,你的理由,杰克,看你还说什么。”什么,强迫我啊?
No, were I at the strap-pado, or all the racks in the world, I would not tell you on compulsion.
休想,即使你们把我反绑双手吊起来,或是把全世界所有的刑具拿来拷问我,你们也休想强迫我说出一个理由来。
Give you a reason on compulsion!
竟然强迫我给你们一个理由!
If reasons were as plentiful as blackberries, I would give no man a reason on compulsion, I.
即使理由多得像黑莓一般,我也不会在强迫下给谁一个理由的,我就是这样的人!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plentiful ['plentifəl]

想一想再看

adj. 丰富的,多的,充裕的

 
palpable ['pælpəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易觉察的,明显的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。