Go on, git. Go on, git, couple where one person wears the mask and not the other.
走吧,少不更事的人,走吧,少不更事的人,一对夫妻,一人戴口罩,另一个不戴。
How the hell you think this thing work? You think coronavirus is gonna look at you and say,
你觉得这么做有用吗?你觉得新冠病毒会看着你,然后说,
You guys seem like a nice couple, so I'm gonna let you guys pass. Hell no!
你们俩看起来是对恩爱夫妻,我不会让你们生病的,哼哼,不可能!
That's not the way it works. So, why don't you go on, git. But make sure it's 6 feet apart. Git.
事情不是这样的,所以为什么不走呢,少不更事的人,但要确保社交距离是6英尺哦,少不更事的人。
Go on, git, Supreme Court Justices who voted against protecting LGBTQ rights in the workplace.
走吧,少不更事的人,高院法官投票反对在办公场所保护性少数群体的权利。
Well, it takes a lot of guts coming from someone who's got the one job in the country you can't get fired from.
嗯嗯,做这些事情的人需要一些勇气,因为在美国,他们不会因此被解雇。
I hereby sentence you to two counts of go on, and one count git!
我将对你做出审判,你犯有两项罪名指控,一项罪名,你个少不更事的家伙。
Go on, git, this new HBOs I don't even know if I have or not. I've been a subscriber for so many years,
走吧,少不更事的人,这些新的HBO系列节目,我甚至都不知道,多年来,我一直在订阅HBO。
this hurt my dang brain. What do I even have now? HBO Go? HBO Max? HBO Regular?
这让我很伤神啊,看看改版后的HBO,HBO Go?HBO-超大?和HBO-常规?
HBO Yes? HBO No? HBO Maybe? How about this one? This is a good idea. HB-Go on, git!
HBO-是?HBO-不?HBO-或许?这么如何?这个是个好主意,就叫HBO-滚蛋吧!
Go on, git, Donald Trump downplaying the coronavirus. Don't you see?
走吧,少不更事的人,小特一直在轻视新冠的影响,你没看到吗?
That's exactly what the global pandemic wants us to do.
Lay low, and then git us when we're least expecting it.
保持低调,然后当我们不经意间打我们措手不及。
It's like the guy in the scary movie that's like, Oh, don't worry about that noise.
这就好比恐怖片里面的男子,好似在说哦,不要担心这个噪音。
It's probably nothing. Then he pulls off his glove, but he got a lobster claw where the hand ought to be.
或许什么都没有,然后他摘掉手套,但是他的手变成了一个龙虾爪。
And it's ol' lobster claw coming back for his midnight snack!
这不是他吃过的夜宵龙虾爪吗,又回来了!
That reminds me, I've got a great idea for a scary movie. It's called Go on, git!
这提醒了我,我为恐怖片增添了好想法,那就是“走吧,少不更事的人”。
Git! Go on, git, trying to get the rest of the peanut butter that's stuck at the bottom of the jar.
走吧,少不更事的人,尝试着去吃掉罐子底部剩余的花生酱。
It's dang near impossible. Here's an idea, and because I'm a nice guy, I'm gonna give it to you for free.
其实不太可能,我有一个想法,因为我是个好人,我可以免费赠送给你。
Put a lid on the bottom of the jar, too. Bingo! Problem solved,
在罐子底部也放一个盖子,可以了,问题解决了。
you Peter Pan-loving dingbats. Now git! Go on, git! Go on, git, autotune.
你这个喜欢彼得潘的笨蛋,走吧,少不更事的人,走吧,校音器。
You make everyone sound like a robot.
你让所有声音都听起来像机器人。
And it's got to stop. So git! Git! Go on, git, 2020.
必须停下来,走吧,少不更事的人,2020年。
We know we ain't even at halftime, but with all that's happened so far, I think it's best we call an audible.
虽然还不到中场休息,但是目前所发生的事情,我认为应该喊个口令了。
Get off the field and hit the showers.
走下赛场,去洗个澡吧。
Or to put it another way, clear eyes, full hearts, go on, git! Ah me. Git!
或者这么说也可以,澄澈的眼,饱满的心,走吧,笨蛋,哦,没用的人。