She fell in love with Generalissimo Franco.
她爱上了法兰克将军
Don’t say that. We don't know that for sure.
先不要说出去,我们还不确定
Who else could it have been? It was around 1 960.
那还会是谁,时间差不多是1960年
Do you want popcorn? -I can't believe this!
你要不要吃爆米花 我真不敢相信
It's not like he was something normal, like a socialist or an anarchist.
他不是个平凡人,就像社会主义份子和激进份子一样
It happened in Spain.
这是在西班牙发生的
People do stupid things in foreign countries.
到了异国,人们会做出笨事
They buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth. But they don't fall in love with fascist dictators.
我同意,人们会乱花钱 但是绝不会爱上法西斯独裁者
Birdie is a very special person to me.
对我来说,柏蒂很特殊
She is practically my surrogate mother.
她可以算是我第二个妈妈
She's out of her mind. -She is not!
她当时疯了---才不是呢
I could never be with anybody who doesn't take politics as seriously as I do.
我不可能和不能像我一样关心政治的人谈情说爱
Do you mind?
小声一点
A hot dog is singing.
现在是广告
You need quiet while a hot dog is singing?
听热狗唱歌也需要安静?