手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

马特·达蒙传记运动电影《极速车王》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Look out there out. Out there is the perfect lap... you see it?

看那边。那边是一条完美的赛道...你看到了吗?
I think so...
我觉得我看到了...
Most people can't.
可是大多数人都看不到。
Carroll Shelby? Maybe. Lee Iacocca. Ford Motor.
是卡罗尔· 谢尔比吗?也许是。李·亚科卡,福特汽车的。
Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen
假设亨利·福特而是想要打造世界上有史以来最棒的汽车,
to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
以此赢下勒芒24小时耐力赛。代价是什么?
Well, it takes something money can't buy.
嗯,需要一些钱买不到的东西。
Money can buy speed.
金钱可以买到速度。
It isn't about speed.
但是这与速度无关。
You need a pure racer behind the wheel of your car. That's Ken Miles.
你需要的是一名没有杂念的赛车手驾驶你的汽车。比如肯·迈尔斯。

马特·达蒙传记运动电影《极速车王》预告片

I don't trust him an inch.

我一点也不相信这个家伙。
We heard he's difficult.
我们听说他很难搞。
Oh, no. Ken's a puppy dog.
哦,不。肯是一直乖乖狗。
No. Whatever it is, Shel, no.
不。不管怎么样,谢尔,都不行。
Trust me.
相信我。
You're going to build a car to beat Ferrari with a Ford.
你要打造一辆可以击败法拉利的福特汽车。
Correct.
没错。
And how long did you tell them that you needed? Two, three hundred years?
那你告诉他们你需要多长时间?两三百年?
Ninety days.
九十天。
This isn't the first time Ford Motor's gone to war.
这不是福特汽车第一次上战场了。
We know how to do more than push paper. Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war.
我们可不是纸上谈兵。上吧,卡罗尔。去参战吧。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生。
Do you think you can beat Ferrari?
你觉得你可以打败法拉利吗?
I could try.
我会尝试的。
We're lighter, we're faster.
我们更轻、更快。
If that don't work, we're nastier.
如果这些不起作用的话,我们可以更阴。
We're going to make history.
我们将要创造历史。
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
I was born ready, Mr. Shelby. Hit it.
我打一出生就准备好了,谢尔比先生。出发。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。