手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧犯罪电影《斯宾塞的机密任务》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What do you say, Spense?

你说什么,斯宾塞?
Not much.
没什么。
How's it feel getting out?
出来的感觉怎么样?
We have a going-away message for you. For me?
我们有个临别口信给你。给我的?
Give 'em hell, Spenser.
斯宾塞,给他们点厉害瞧瞧。
Gotcha!
你被耍了!
You made it. Try and stay on this side for a while.
你做到了。在这里稍等一会儿。
Let's go see your girlfriend.
我们去看看你的女朋友吧。
Five years ago, you got yourself sent to prison.
五年前,你把自己弄进了监狱。
What was I supposed to do? Wait? I'm sorry.
那我该怎么办?干等着?抱歉。
I love you! How do you like that? Let's go!
我爱你!你觉得怎么样?我们快走吧!
Yo! Henry! What?
唷!亨利!怎么了?
You said I'd have my own room.
你说过我会有自己的房间的。
Hawk, this is Spenser. Spenser, this is Hawk.
霍克,这位是斯宾塞。斯宾塞,这位是霍克。
You two are gonna be roommates.
你们俩现在就是室友了。
I'd like you two to get to know each other.
我想让你们俩相互认识一下。
Heard you just got out.
听说你刚出来。
Yo. Get in. You're in big trouble. For what?
唷。快上车。你惹大麻烦了。怎么了?

喜剧犯罪电影《斯宾塞的机密任务》预告片

You smashed the car through a restaurant!

你开车撞进了一家餐馆!
It's time you tell me what's really going on here.
是时候告诉我到底发生了什么了。
Picture this. Dirty cops... drug cartels... and some big politicians, all working together.
照下来。肮脏的警察...贩毒集团...还有一些重要的政治家,所有人搞在一起。
When I was a cop, I was trying to take these guys down... but they framed me.
当我还是警察的时候,我试图扳倒这些家伙...但他们陷害了我。
So, what's the plan?
那么计划是什么?
We're gonna blow this wide open. You want in?
我们要把这个炸开。你想加入吗?
No. You don't get the cool gun.
不。你搞不定这把帅气的枪的。
Hawk is the name of a man with a shotgun. Spenser does your taxes.
霍克这个名字就是形容玩儿枪的人的。斯宾塞做你的事去吧。
That was good. I'm gonna let you have your little gun.
好啊。我会保护好你的小弟弟的。
You never learn your lesson, do ya?
你从来没有吸取教训,是吧?
You're gonna do what's right... with your strong moral code.
你会用你强烈的道德准则做正确的事。
This isn't a bar for boyscouts.
这不是童子军该来的酒吧。
I thought you knew how to punch.
我以为你知道该怎么出重拳的。
There were five of them.
他们有五个人啊。
You're about to walk barefoot through the gates of hell.
你要赤脚走过地狱之门。
That's how you throw a punch. Holy shit.
那是你出拳的方式。天啊。
You got two grown men running around, playing Batman and Robin.
有两个成年男人跑来跑去,扮演蝙蝠侠和罗宾。
And Alfred, over here.
而阿尔弗雷德在这里。
Don't call me Alfred.
别叫我阿尔弗雷德。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hawk [hɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鹰,掠夺别人的人,鹰派人物
n. 清嗓<

联想记忆
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。