手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第56期:麦琪把史蒂夫变成小孩了!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, Wow English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Oh hello, hi. Me and Maggie are cleaning the house today. We're starting with the windows.
哦你们好,嗨。我和麦琪正在打扫房间,我们先来擦玻璃。
But hey ... Maggie, is your window clean? No and I want to play.
嘿……麦琪,你那扇窗户擦干净了吗?没有,我想去玩。
Hi there. Big steve is boring. Ha, but I've got an idea. Yeah!
嗨,大史蒂夫太无聊了。哈,我有个想法,耶!
Hey a smaller Steve could be more fun. Abracadabra! Hihi.
嘿,小史蒂夫可能会更好玩。阿布拉卡达布拉!嘿嘿。
Haha. Hey, baby Steve. Let's play. Oh, oh no.
哈哈,嘿,小史蒂夫,我们来玩吧。哦,哦不。
What are you doing? You can't taste the window. Abracadabra!
你在干什么?你不能舔玻璃。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Hey Steve, what are you doing? Just cleaning the window Maggie. Haha.
嘿史蒂夫,你在干什么?擦玻璃啊,麦琪。哈哈。
With your tongue? That would be crazy. Oh Maggie, look. There's your teddy bear. Tidy up this mess. Oh, oh.
用你的舌头吗?那太疯狂啦。哦麦琪,看,这是你的泰迪熊。把这些乱七八糟的东西收拾干净。哦,哦。
Abracadabra! Haha. Yeah baby Steve, you can play with my teddy bear. It's soft to touch. Yeah.
阿布拉卡达布拉!哈哈,耶,小史蒂夫,你可以玩我的泰迪熊,摸起来很软的,耶。
Oh, hey. Don't eat it. No, don't eat it. Abracadabra!
哦,嘿,别吃它,不,别吃它。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Does it taste good? Taste?! TASTE?! I didn't taste it. That would be crazy.
它好吃吗?味道?味道?!我没有尝,那太疯狂啦。
No, I just touched it. With my fingers. Not with my tongue. No. No, so hey. Really?
不,我只是用我的手指摸了摸,没用舌头。不,不,嘿。真的吗?
With a teddy bear you can play with it and you can touch it.
有了泰迪熊,你可以玩它,还能摸摸它。
With your fingers. Yeah! Not your tongue. No. Oh, taste it ...
用你的手指,耶!不是你的舌头,不。哦,尝尝它……
Hey, I can hear some music. Can you hear the music? Yeah? Ok, say with me.
嘿,我听到了音乐声,你能听到音乐声吗?嗯?好,和我一起说。
"I can hear it. Hear it, hear it."
“我能听见它,我能听见它,我能听见它。”
Again. "I can hear it. Hear it, hear it."
再来一遍,“我能听见它,我能听见它,我能听见它。”
One last time. "I can hear it. Hear it, hear it."
最后一遍,“我能听见它,我能听见它,我能听见它。”
It's getting louder and louder, oh it hurts my ears.
声音越来越大了,哦,我耳朵难受。
Oh, Maggie. Stop playing with that radio. Help me tidy this house. No. Abracadabra!
哦,麦琪,别弄那个收音机了,帮我整理房间。不,阿布拉卡达布拉!

麦琪把史蒂夫变成小孩了!.jpg

Come on baby Steve. Yeah! Listen to music. Yeah! And dance. Oh, no. Stop it! Abracadabra. Haha.

来吧,小史蒂夫,耶!听音乐,耶!还要跳舞。哦,不,停!阿布拉卡达布拉,哈哈。
Silly Steve. What am I doing? Does it taste good? Maggie, are you using Maggie magic again?
史蒂夫真蠢。我在干什么?它好吃吗?麦琪,你又在用麦琪魔法了是吗?
And being naughty? Oh oh. Yeah, sorry. Abracadabra! Oh, a flower. Thank you for the flower Maggie. Yeah. Yeah!
又调皮了?哦哦。嗯,抱歉,阿布拉卡达布拉!哦,一朵花。麦琪,谢谢你送我花,耶。耶!
I've got a flower and I can smell it. It smells lovely. I can smell it. Smell it. Smell it.
我有一朵花了,我可以闻闻它。闻起来很香。我可以闻到它的味道,闻到它的味道,闻到它的味道。
Hey, does it smell good? Oh no! Achoo. Oh no, Maggie. I am sorry. No problem.
嘿,它好闻吗?哦不!啊啾。哦不,麦琪,抱歉。没关系。
We can still have fun. Abracadabra. Haha. Let's play! Bleah! I don't want to taste it.
我们还可以玩些好玩的,阿布拉卡达布拉。哈哈,我们来玩吧!噗!我不想尝它。
Let's play. Bleah! I don't want to taste it baby Steve. Stop it! Bleah! Oh, Abracadabra!
我们来玩吧,噗!小史蒂夫,我不想尝它。停!噗!哦,阿布拉卡达布拉!
So Maggie, does the flower taste good? Haha. Naughty baby Steve.
麦琪,花好吃吗?哈哈。调皮的小史蒂夫。
Come on, let's stop being silly and clean this house.
来吧,我们别犯蠢啦,打扫房间吧。
Oh, what a mess, back to work. I want to have fun. Maggie, off you go.
哦,真是一团糟,回去干活吧。我想玩。麦琪,去吧。
Bleah! The flower didn't taste good. No! But now, it's snack time.
噗!花可不好吃,不好吃!但现在是零食时间。
So let's give big Steve some baby food. Haha. Abracadabra! Yeah.
我们把一些婴儿食物给大史蒂夫吃吧,哈哈,阿布拉卡达布拉!耶。
Hey, I am hungry. What can I have to eat? Try some baby food. Ohhhhh ... Ewww! Oh, Maggie.
嘿,我饿了,有什么是我能吃的?来点婴儿食物吧。哦……呕!哦,麦琪。
Does it taste good? Taste good? No! It doesn't taste good.
它好吃吗?好吃?不!不好吃。
Hey, do you want to taste it? Yeah! Taste it. Taste it. Taste it.
嘿,你想尝尝它吗?耶!尝尝它,尝尝它,尝尝它。
No? No. Oh, just wait until I catch that naughty, naughty bird. Maggie. Maggie. Abracadabra.
不?不。哦,等一下,我去抓那只调皮捣蛋的鸟。麦琪,麦琪。阿布拉卡达布拉。
Haha. Hey, faster baby Steve. You can't catch me.
哈哈,嘿,快点,小史蒂夫,你抓不到我。
Yeah. Hey, did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。