Hi, sweetheart. Oh, my gosh! Hi. Hi. You're amazing.
嗨 小甜心 哦 天哪 嗨 嗨 你很厉害
Okay, you two. It's a dance-off, and I promise I'll be an impartial judge. Best dancer wins.
好了你们两个 决战时间到了 我保证会公正裁决 最棒的舞者获胜
What is that over there? He doesn't have a chance. Doesn't have a chance!
看 飞机 我不会让他赢的 放心!
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, tWitch and Kinley.
好了 先生们女士们 有请tWitch和金利
I'm so sorry…Yeah, you think?
打扰一下……嗯 怎么样你觉得?
Now, the only thing that can match your big talent...
所以 唯一能配得上你的超级天赋的就是
Oh, yes.
哦 棒
I got you this big boom box.
我为你准备了这个大音响
Oh, yes.
哦 真棒
'Cause this… this is the only thing that suits your talent.
因为这个……这是最适合你的天赋的
But I do want one more round.
但是我还想再看一轮
I can do it.
没问题
Hit it!
尬起!
Yo!
唷!
A wrap.
尬舞结束
Ha ha! That was awesome!
哈哈 太棒了!