手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情喜剧电影《不良教育》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You look tired.

你看上去很累。
Diet is kicking my ass. I would kill somebody for a carb right now.
规定饮食真够我受的。现在要是能来点碳水让我杀人都行。
I don't know where you could find one.
真不知道该上哪去找啊。
You are such a bitch.
你真是贱死了。
Oh, would you like a bite? Come on. Eat the fuckin' sandwich.
怎么,你想来一口吗?快吃吧。快吃你他娘的三明治吧。
Morning.
早上好啊。
I wanted to make a difference.
我想要有所作为。
Look, we did.
看啊,我们都是。
I got us all the way to number four, and I will get us to number one.
我帮大家争到了第四的位置,我会带领大家争到第一的。
These are the best early decision numbers that we've ever seen.
这是我们见过的最出色的提前录取数据。
They want me to write an article about the new budget.
他们想让我写一篇有关新预算方案的文章。
Oh, okay. A sound bite, nice.
没问题。你是要录音。好的。
You wanna write this down or are you... I'm taping. Oh, okay.
你想写下来还是...我在录音呢。哦,好吧。

剧情喜剧电影《不良教育》预告片

It's just a puff piece.

这就是篇拍马屁的文章。
It's only a puff piece if you let it be a puff piece.
如果你让它成为一篇拍马屁的文章,那它就是。
Come. What? Quick.
快来。什么?快点。
This is a very real crime here. A theft of taxpayer money.
这是真真切切的犯罪。偷窃纳税人的钱。
The sum total is $250,000. What?
总额是二十五万美元。什么?
Everything's fine.
什么事都没有。
We can't jump the gun here. Not when there's this much at stake.
我们不能操之过急。尤其是在这么危急的情况下。
We need to know what we're dealing with. Frank...
我们需要了解目前的情况。弗兰克...
After everything we've worked for. Frank...
我们付出了那么多努力。弗兰克...
To get this far. Frank...
才达到现在的程度。弗兰克...
You have nothing to worry about there.
你完全不用担心。
Frank's gonna fix this.
弗兰克能摆平的。
This kind of behavior, it's cruel, it's sociopathic. Sociopathic?
这种行为,是残酷的,可以说是精神病。精神病?
I'm... I'm ashamed of my actions. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm...
我...为我的行为感到羞耻。为我自己感到羞耻。我...
There's no excuse for it.
我没有任何借口。
Well, the sociopathy.
精神病算是借口。
Yeah, Bob... Yeah.
好吧,鲍勃...是的。
If the scandal gets up, we will lose everything.
如果丑闻曝光,我们会失去一切的。
Some people wanna do the most horrible things.
有些人想做很可怕的事情。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 预算
vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算

 
stake [steik]

想一想再看

n. 桩,赌注,利害关系
v. 下注,用桩支撑

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。