手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

复仇动作电影《甜心女孩》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The past is like a dream.

过去就像一场梦。
Suspect is armed and dangerous.
嫌犯持有武器,很危险。
Images and feelings that offer some truth about how we got here.
图像和感觉,让我们知道事情发展到现在的一些真相。
Even if details are blurred with time.
即使细节会因时间而变得模糊。
I had a dream last night. About that trip we took with Mom in the woods.
我昨晚做了一个梦。关于我们和妈妈在树林里的那次旅行。
Sweet child of mine.
我可爱的孩子。
I miss her. I miss our family.
我想念她。我想念我们的家庭。
My wife was supposed to start a new medication.
我的妻子本该开始服用一种新药的。
The company that makes the drug pulled it off the market.
生产那个药物的公司,已经把药物下架了。
Paying competitors to shelve generic brands of drugs? That is immoral.
付钱给竞争对手,让他们下架仿制药?这是不道德的。
Our next caller is from Pittsburgh.
下一位听众来自匹兹堡。

复仇动作电影《甜心女孩》预告片

If my wife dies, it's your death sentence.

如果我的妻子死了,那你就死定了。
I can help you get justice for your wife.
我可以帮你为你妻子讨回公道。
Who's that?
是谁?
Local family gets ravaged by Big Pharma's greed?
大型制药公司的贪婪,毁掉了本地的一个家庭?
We could blow this thing wide open.
我们可以把这事搞得沸沸扬扬。
Dad!
爸爸!
There's nowhere to hide. We know who you are.
你无处可藏的。我们知道你是谁。
People are gonna come after us, aren't they?
会一直有人来追我们的,对吧?
We need to go.
我们得走了。
Dad, what are you planning to do?
爸爸,你打算怎么办?
You have no idea what you're getting into.
你根本不知道自己在做什么。
I just need to make sense of this.
我只需要弄明白这是怎么回事。
I know you're fighting for us. But this is my fight, too.
我知道你在为我们而战。但这也是我的战斗。
You knew going after powerful people was a dangerous business.
你早就知道,追击有权势的人是件很危险的事。
As long as we're together, we're still a family.
只要我们在一起,我们就还是一家人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
generic [dʒi'nerik]

想一想再看

adj. 一般的,普通的,共有的,没有商标的

联想记忆
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
immoral [i'mɔ:rəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不道德的

联想记忆
greed [gri:d]

想一想再看

n. 贪心,贪婪

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。