手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第843期:权力的游戏布兰(09)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Theon raised his hands for quiet. “You all know me—”

席恩举手示意肃静。“你们都认得我——”

“Aye, we know you for a sack of steaming dung!”

“是啊,我们都认得你这坨冒热气的大粪!”

shouted Mikken, before the bald man drove the butt of his spear into his gut, then smashed him across the face with the shaft.

密肯大叫,秃顶男子用矛柄给他肚子一戳,接着砸他的脸。

The smith stumbled to his knees and spat out a tooth.

铁匠摇晃跪倒,吐出一颗牙齿。

“Mikken, you be silent.”

“密肯,不要说话。”

Bran tried to sound stern and lordly, the way Robb did when he made a command,

布兰试图让自己的声音严厉尊贵,就像罗柏发号施令那样,

but his voice betrayed him and the words came out in a shrill squeak.

但声调不知不觉地背叛了自己,言语涌出来成了尖叫。

“Listen to your little lordling, Mikken,” said Theon.

“听你家小少爷的话,密肯,”席恩道。

“He has more sense than you do.”

“他比你懂事。”

A good lord protects his people, he reminded himself.

领主的首要职责是保护子民,他提醒自己。

“I’ve yielded Winterfell to Theon.”

“我代表临冬城向你投降。”

“Louder, Bran. And call me prince.”

“大声点,布兰。记得称我为王子。”

He raised his voice.

他提高音量。

“I have yielded Winterfell to Prince Theon.

“我代表临冬城向席恩王子投降。

All of you should do as he commands you.”

你们所有人都要服从他的命令。”

“Damned if I will!” bellowed Mikken.

“见他的鬼!”密肯怒吼。

Theon ignored the outburst.

席恩不理他的暴喝。

“My father has donned the ancient crown of salt and rock, and declared himself King of the Iron Islands.

“我父亲已戴上海盐与磐石的古老王冠,加冕为铁群岛之王。

He claims the north as well, by right of conquest.

作为征服者,他有权利归并整个北境,

You are all his subjects.”

你们都是他的臣民。”

“Bugger that.” Mikken wiped the blood from his mouth.

“放屁。”密肯擦掉嘴角的血丝。

“I serve the Starks, not some treasonous squid of—aah.”

“我只为史塔克家族服务,决不服侍叛逆的乌贼——啊啊。”

The butt of the spear smashed him face first into the stone floor.

在矛柄的重击下,他头先脚后地撞倒在石地板上。

“Smiths have strong arms and weak heads,” observed Theon.

“铁匠都是四肢发达头脑简单,”席恩评论,

“But if the rest of you serve me as loyally as you served Ned Stark, you’ll find me as generous a lord as you could want.”

“但你们是聪明人,只要像服侍奈德·史塔克一样忠心耿耿地为我服务,我保证我是最慷慨的主人。”

On his hands and knees, Mikken spat blood.

密肯用手掌和膝盖支撑身子,不住呕血。

Please don’t, Bran wished at him, but the blacksmith shouted,

请停下来吧,布兰衷心希望,可铁匠硬是大吼,

“If you think you can hold the north with this sorry lot o’—”

“你以为凭一小撮王八蛋就能占领北——”

The bald man drove the point of his spear into the back of Mikken’s neck.

秃顶男子将矛尖没入密肯后颈。

Steel slid through flesh and came out his throat in a welter of blood.

钢铁穿过皮肉,搅动血柱,从咽喉穿出。

A woman screamed, and Meera wrapped her arms around Rickon.

女人尖叫,梅拉赶紧蒙住瑞肯的眼睛。

It’s blood he drowned on, Bran thought numbly. His own blood.

原来他是被血所淹没,布兰麻木地想,被自己的血。

“Who else has something to say?” asked Theon Greyjoy.

“谁还有话说?”席恩·葛雷乔伊喝问。

“Hodor hodor hodor hodor,” shouted Hodor, eyes wide.

“阿多阿多阿多阿多,”阿多吼道,睁大眼睛。

“Someone kindly shut that halfwit up.”

“帮帮忙,让这白痴闭嘴。”

Two ironmen began to beat Hodor with the butts of their spears.

两位铁民上前用矛柄击打阿多。

The stableboy dropped to the floor, trying to shield himself with his hands.

马童跌倒在地,努力用双手卫护自己。

“I will be as good a lord to you as Eddard Stark ever was.”

“我会像艾德·史塔克一样作你们的好领主。”

Theon raised his voice to be heard above the smack of wood on flesh. “

席恩提高声调,盖过坚木锤击血肉的闷响。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shaft [ʃɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 轴,杆状物,矛,柄,竖井,(一道)光线

联想记忆
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
shield ['ʃi:ld]

想一想再看

n. 盾,防卫物,盾状物
vt. 保护,遮蔽

 
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
welter ['weltə]

想一想再看

vi. 翻滚;沉溺;起伏 n. 混乱;翻滚;起伏 adj

联想记忆
shrill [ʃril]

想一想再看

n. 尖锐的声音 adj. 尖锐的,刺耳的 v. 用尖锐

 
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正负电子对撞机)
vt 用矛刺

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。