手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

他从未爱过你的6个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to our channel.

嗨,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Are you in a relationship?

你在谈恋爱吗?

Maybe you're wondering if your partner is really in love with you.

也许你在想你的伴侣是不是真的爱你。

After all, you are head over heels in love with them but you get a sense that there's something off every time they say those three special words.

毕竟,你们是神魂颠倒地爱着他们,但每次他们说这三个特别的词,你就会感觉到有些不对劲。

Do they really love you?

他们真的爱你们吗?

Here are six signs they never loved you.

以下是他们从未爱过你的六个迹象。

Number one, they don't know any of the little things about you.

第一,他们不知道任何关于你们的小事。

Does your partner notice the little things about you?

你的伴侣注意到有关你的小事了吗?

Do they pick out a gift that is unique to you for your birthday?

他会为你的生日挑选一份独一无二的礼物吗?

Do they send you sweet photos or memes of something that reminded them of you?

他是否会给你发送甜蜜的照片或让他想起你的表情包?

If your partner truly loves you they'll likely remember the sweet things about you, your favorite meal, color, things you love.

如果你的伴侣真的爱你,他很可能会记住你甜蜜的事情,你最喜欢的食物,颜色,你喜欢的东西。

They'll be inclined to do small things for you that are unique to your personality.

他会倾向于为你做一些你个性独一无二的小事。

Birthday and Christmas gifts will likely be something special that screams you, that is if they really think of you.

生日和圣诞节礼物可能会让你尖叫,如果他真的考虑到你的话。

Number two, they don't show their love to others or family.

第二,他不会向别人或家人表达他的爱。

Have you noticed your partner never shows their love towards others?

你有没有注意到你的伴侣从不向别人表达他的爱?

Do they completely ignore their family's affection and exclaims of love for them?

他们会完全无视家人对他的爱和爱的呼唤吗?

This could mean they have a hard time loving others.

这可能意味着他很难去爱别人。

And so it could be difficult for them to love you.

所以他可能很难爱你。

Number three, they don't remember the sweet memories with you.

第三,他不记得和你在一起的甜蜜回忆。

Do you and your partner ever reminisce about the good times you shared with each other?

你和你的伴侣有没有回忆过你们一起度过的美好时光?

Do they ever refer to happy memories with you?

他有没有提到过和你在一起的快乐回忆?

Interesting or funny things you said? Private jokes?

你说的是有趣的事情?私密的笑话?

Not remembering the happy memories with you isn't a good sign.

不记得和你在一起的快乐回忆不是一个好兆头。

It could mean they aren't paying attention to you or simply don't love you enough to remember those happy times.

这可能意味着他没有注意到你,或者只是不够爱你,没有记住那些快乐的时光。

Number four, they don't put any effort into your relationship.

第四,他不会在你们的关系中付出任何努力。

When you and your partner are having a difficult time together, do they put in the effort to make your relationship work?

当你和你的伴侣在一起有困难的时候,他会努力维持你们的关系吗?

Do they go out of their way for you when you're struggling, plan sweet dates?

当你苦苦挣扎的时候,他会为你安排甜蜜的约会吗?

If your partner doesn't put any effort into your relationship, it could be sign that they aren't as into you as you presumed.

如果你的伴侣没有在你们的关系中付出任何努力,这可能表明他并不像你想象的那样喜欢你。

Number five, they don't care about what you need or want.

第五,他不在乎你需要什么或想要什么。

Are there certain things you need in a relationship?

在一段关系中,你需要什么吗?

Does your partner listen to even the little things that you want?

即使是你想要的小事,你的伴侣也会听吗?

It's important that partners communicate their wants and needs in a relationship.

在一段关系中,伴侣交流他们的想法和需求是很重要的。

If you're not getting what you need out of this relationship, then it might not be the one for you.

如果你没有从这段关系中得到你需要的东西,那么这段关系可能不是你想要的。

Express what it is you need from your partner.

表达你对伴侣的需求。

And if they put in the effort to make things work you may be growing as a couple for the better.

如果他付出努力让事情顺利进行,你们可能会成为更好的伴侣。

But if they don't seem to care or respond to what it is you need from them, it's likely they don't love you enough to care.

但如果他似乎不关心或回应你需要从他那里得到的东西,很可能他不够爱你,所以不关心。

Don't worry. There's someone out there who will.

别担心。总有人会这么做的。

And number six, they don't do any favors for you.

第六,他们不会帮你任何忙。

Does your partner go out of their way for you at times?

你的伴侣有时会为你而不辞辛劳吗?

Partners who really love each other will often want to do sweet little favors for them, big or small.

真正相爱的伴侣往往会想要为他做一些甜蜜的小事,无论是大的还是小的。

This doesn't mean that they should do every single little thing that you ask of them, but they'll wanna do things for you especially on special occasions to make you smile.

这并不意味着他应该做每一件你要求他做的小事,但他会想为你做一些事情,尤其是在特殊的场合,让你微笑。

Don't you wanna help out the ones you love?

难道你不想帮助你所爱的人吗?

So do you think your partner loves you?

那么,你认为你的伴侣爱你吗?

Will you let them know if you're not getting what you need in your relationship?

如果你在你们的关系中没有得到你需要的东西,你会让他知道吗?

Feel free to share with us in the comments down below.

欢迎在下面的评论中与我们分享。

We hope you enjoyed this video.

我们希望你喜欢这段视频。

And if you did, don't forget to click the like button and share it with a friend or someone who could use it.

如果你确实喜欢这个视频,别忘了点击点赞按钮,并与朋友或其他可能需要这个视频的人分享。

Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification icon for more content like this.

订阅Psych2Go,点击通知图标,即可获得更多此类内容。

As always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
reminisce [.remi'nis]

想一想再看

vi. 追忆,缅怀

联想记忆
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
communicate [kə'mju:nikeit]

想一想再看

v. 交流,传达,沟通

联想记忆
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。