手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧犯罪美剧《麻木不仁 第三季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We've been through a lot already.

我们已经经历了这么多事情。
And we survived because we had each other. Have each other.
我们活下来是因为我们拥有彼此。拥有彼此。
I'm so happy you're okay.
我很高兴你没事。
Oh God! Maybe the hugging's gonna kill me.
哦,天啊!也许你的拥抱会要了我的命。
Sorry. It's okay. I love you. I love you too.
抱歉。没关系。我爱你。我也爱你。
Jesus.
上帝啊。
They found Steve.
他们找到了史蒂夫。
Oh, for fuck's sake!
哦,真是特么的倒霉!
We just have a few questions. Why?
我们只是有几个问题想问下你们。什么?
Steve's death, your hit-and-run... I just have this feeling it might be connected.
史蒂夫的死,你的肇事逃逸...我只是觉得两者之间可能有联系。
Connected?
有联系?
Wood was in bed with a bunch of shady characters.
伍德和一群可疑人都上过床。
I'd say it was the Greeks.
我认为是希腊人干的。
If the Greeks killed Steve, I could be next.
如果希腊人杀了史蒂夫,我可能就是下一个。

QQ截图20221223093211.png

Judy. What? We're the fucking Greeks. Are we?

朱迪。怎么了?我们就是那该死的希腊人。我们是吗?
Steve Wood is dead, and you look guilty as fuck. What?
史蒂夫·伍德死了,而你们看起来有嫌疑。什么?
The truth's gonna come out. It always does.
真相一定会浮出水面的。一定会的。
Because the FBI agent they've got on this thing, Moranis, he's good.
因为他们派来的FBI探员,莫拉尼斯,他很厉害。
It's too late.
太迟了。
No, it's not too late. There is always a way out.
不,现在还不太晚。总会有办法的。
The street camera footage you asked me to delete? Yeah.
还记得你让我删掉的街拍录像吗?是的。
I didn't.
我没有删。
Delete footage? What'd you do? Murder a man in cold blood?
删掉录像?你们做了什么?冷血地杀掉了一个人?
That is a good one!
这是一个好问题!
Jude, we're in this together.
朱迪,我们是一条船上的
And we fight like we do, because we are badass bitches.
我们一起战斗,就像以往一样,因为我们是最厉害的女人。
I think we should have outlaw names.
我觉得我们应该起个法外之名。
Should we?
要起吗?
I should be Judy Five Fingers. Oh shit. What?
我应该是五指朱迪。我勒个去。怎么了?
I'm Bitch Cassidy. Amazing.
那我就应该叫婊子卡西迪。太棒了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
outlaw ['autlɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 被剥夺法律保护的人,罪犯 v. 使 ... 失去法

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。