Morning, this is TGC!
早上好,这里是TGC公司!
Good morning, Walter Barry here, calling from London.
早上好,我是从伦敦打电话的沃尔特·巴里。
Could I speak to Mr. Grand, please?
我可以和Grand先生通电话吗?
Who's calling, please?
您是?
Walter Barry, from London.
伦敦的沃尔特·巴里。
What is it about, please?
请问您有什么事?
Well, I understand that your company has a chemical processing plant.
我了解到你们公司有一家化学加工处理厂。
My own company LCP, Liquid Control Products, is a leader in safety from leaks in the field of chemical processing.
而我自己的公司LCP,液体控制产品,是化学产品泄漏方面处理的专家。
I'd like to speak to Mr. Grand to discuss ways in which we could help TGC protect itself from such problems and save money at the same time.
我想和Grand先生聊一聊我们合作的事,如何帮助TGC公司的同时节约成本。
Yes, I see. Well, Mr. Grand is not available just now.
好的,但抱歉Grand先生现在没有空。
Can you tell me when I could reach him?
那你能告诉我什么时候能联系到他吗?
He's very busy for the next few days, then he'll be away in New York.
他接下来这几天十分的繁忙,然后他就去纽约了。
So it's difficult to give you a time.
所以很难告诉你一个确切的时间。
Could I speak to someone else, perhaps?
那我能和其他人聊聊吗?
Who, in particular?
具体哪一位?
A colleague, for example?
某个同事,如何?
You are speaking to his personal assistant. I can deal with calls for Mr. Grand.
我是他的个人助理,我负责处理Grand先生的电话。
Yes, well, could I ring him tomorrow?
好的,那我明天可以和他打电话吗?
No, I'm sorry, he won't be free tomorrow.
很抱歉不行,他明天没有空。
Listen, let me suggest something.
我建议你这样做。
You send us details of your products and services, together with references from other companies.
你将你们产品和服务的细节发给我们,还有其他公司的推荐。
And then we'll contact you.
然后我们会联络你的。
Yes, that's very kind of you. I have your address.
好的,非常感谢,我有你们的地址。
Very good, Mr....?
很好,您是......?
Barry. Walter Barry, from LCP in London.
巴里。来自伦敦LCP公司的沃尔特·巴里。
Right, Mr. Barry. We look forward to hearing from you.
好的,巴里先生,期待你的来电。
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢你。再见。
Bye.
再见。