Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and mark your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Listen to the conversation, mark each statement as either True(T) or False(F) according to what you hear.
听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。
Hi, Ben! Only one more week at college, and the summer holidays will begin. Great, isn’t it!
嗨,本!再过一周,暑假就要开始了。太棒了,不是吗?
I don’t know. It might get a bit boring. I don’t think I’ve got enough money to go anywhere nice for a holiday this year.
我不知道。可能会有点无聊。我想我今年没有足够的钱去任何好的地方度假。
It would be nice to have lots of money to spend but a good holiday doesn’t have to be expensive.
有很多钱可以花是很好的,但一个好的假期不一定要花很多钱。
Oh yes it does! The best holiday I ever had was a few years ago when I went to Greece.
哦,是的,确实是这样!我度过的最好的假期是几年前我去希腊的时候。
I want to fly off somewhere hot, and lie on the beach and go swimming.
我想飞到一个炎热的地方,躺在海滩上游泳。
Yes, well, I can’t afford to do that, either.
是的,我也负担不起。
So what are you doing this summer?
那么这个夏天你打算做什么呢?
I’m going on a walking holiday in Scotland with some friends.
我要和几个朋友去苏格兰徒步旅行。
We went last year, and we really enjoyed it.
我们去年去了,我们真的很喜欢。
We walked all day and spent the nights in Youth Hostels.
我们白天步行,晚上住在青年旅社。
Why don’t you come with us?
你为什么不和我们一起去呢?
We’re going for two weeks.
我们要去两个星期。
It won’t cost much, and you’ll come home feeling really relaxed and fit.
这不会花很多钱,而且你回家时会感到非常放松和健康。
I’m not sure. Walking all day sounds like hard work to me.
我不确定。对我来说,走一整天听起来很辛苦。
And surely you’re not hoping for lots of sunshine in Scotland?
你肯定不希望苏格兰有很多阳光吧?
It did rain a bit last year, but most of the time it was sunny.
去年确实下了点雨,但大部分时间都是晴天。
Anyway, it’s not good walking in the heat. You have to stop all the time to rest and have drinks.
不管怎么说,在大热天走路不好。你必须一直停下来休息,喝点东西。
Well, I like the sun, and I like to stay in comfortable hotels, not Youth Hostels!
我喜欢阳光,我喜欢住舒适的旅馆,而不是青年旅社!
But they’re comfortable.
但它们很舒服。
They may not serve the best food, but they’re very clean and cheap.
它们提供的食物可能不是最好的,但它们非常干净,而且很便宜。
In fact I prefer them to hotels because the people there are always so friendly.
事实上,与酒店相比,我更喜欢它们,因为那里的人总是那么友好。
Maybe. Look Lisa, thanks a lot for asking me, but I think I’ll just stay home and get bored!
也许吧。丽莎,非常感谢你邀请我,但我想我还是呆在家里无聊吧!