Unit 1 Telephone 电话服务
经典对话
C= Clerk 服务员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good evening. Information Desk . May I help you?
晚上好,询问台。 能为您效劳吗?
G:Yes, I gave something urgent to speak to Mr. William Hoover about, but I forgot his room number.
是的,我有急事要找威廉.胡佛听电话,可我忘了他的房间号码。
C:I see ,sir. I’ll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?
我明白了,先生。我为您查一下。请问他的姓名怎么拼?
G:W, I, double L, I, A, M , William, and H, double O, V, E, R ,Hoover.
W, I, 两个 L, I, A, M , 威廉, H, 两个 O, V, E, R ,胡佛.
C:Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please. … Thank you for waiting , sir. Mr. Hoover is staying in Room 1027. Are you calling form outside, sir?
谢谢您,先生。 请稍后„„让您久等了,胡佛先生的 1027 方。您这是外线电话吗?
G:No, it is a house phone.
不,这是内线电话。
C:I’m afraid we cannot transfer room-to-room calls. Could you make the call directly, please? You may dial 0 first, and then the room number.
很抱歉,内线电话我们无法转接。请您直接打过去好吗?您可以先拨 0,然后再拨房间号码。
G:All right , thank you.
好的,谢谢。
C:You are always welcome, sir.
很乐意为您效劳,先生。
常用句型百宝箱
1. 应付外来电话
1) Could you put me through to Room 203, please?
请帮我接通 203 房好吗?
2) Whom would you like to speak with?
您想找哪一位?
3) I’d like to speak with Mr. Brown.
我想请布朗先生听电话。
4) How do you spell his name , please?
请问他的名字怎么写?
5) Could you repeat that , please?
请再说一次好吗?
6) Could you speak more slowly, please?
请说慢一点好吗?
7) Could you speak a little louder, please?
请说大声一点好吗?
8) Could you hold the line , please?
请别挂断好吗?
9) Could you put me through to Room Reservations/the Restaurant Reservation Desk /Room Service?
你能帮我接通客房预订部/餐厅预定处/客房送餐服务部/„„吗?
10) Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
11) I’ll put you through.
我这就为您接过去。
12) Go ahead, you are through.
请讲,您的电话已接通。
13) I’m afraid the is busy(engaged).
恐怕电话正占线。
14) I’m afraid there is no guest/employee/restaurant/… with that name.
恐怕没有叫那个名字的客人/职员/餐厅/„„
15) Could you page him for me?
请帮我用广播叫他好吗?
16) I’m afraid your party was cut off.
恐怕对方已挂断了。
17) Did he give his name?
他有没有留下姓名?
2. 酒店内部转接电话
1) Could you put me through to Room 2127, please?
请帮我接通 2127 房好吗?
2) I’m afraid there is no reply from Room 2127.
恐怕 2127 房没人接听。
3) Could you try again?
您能再试一次吗?
4) I’d like to call my friend in his room. What shall I do?
我想打电话到朋友房间。 该怎样打?
5) From a house phone, please dial the room number directly.
打内线,请直拨房号。
6) I’m afraid there is still no reply.
恐怕还是没人接听。
7) Would you like to leave a message?
您给他留言吗?
8) I’ll put you through to the Message Desk.
我帮您接通留言台。
9) I’m afraid you dialed the wrong number.
恐怕您拨错号码了。
10) We have no room with that number.
我们并没有那个号码的房间。
11) Who are you calling, please?
请问您找谁?
3. 帮助客人拨通电话
1) I’d like to make an international call.
我想打个国际电话。
2) I’d like to make a collect call to Japan.
我想打对方付费的电话到日本。
3) What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可以优惠价?
4) A person-to –person or a station call, sir?
先生,您打叫人电话还是叫号电话?
5) You may call direct from your room, sir.
先生,您可以直接由客房打出去。
6) We offer IDD and DDD service, sir.
我们提供国际直拨和国内直拨的业务。
7) You can call direct if you like.
如果您喜欢的话,可以直拨。
8) The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
9) The cheapest is a station-to-station call, then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
10) The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于前三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。
11) The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room.
国家代号列表在您的房间里的服务指南上。
12) Would you like me to place the call for you?
要我帮您打通这个电话吗?
13) Which country are you calling?
请问您要打到哪个国家?
14) You’re through.
电话接通了。
15) Please dial extension 352.
请拨分机 352.
4. 预订叫醒电话
1) I’d like to be woken up tomorrow morning.
明天早上请你叫我起床。
2) At what time?
几点呢?
3) At what time shall we call you?
我们该什么时候叫您起床?
5. 由接听人付费的电话
1) This is Tokyo calling. I have a call for Mr. Suzuki.
这里是东京,有一个电话打给铃木先生。
2) Is this a paid call?
这是已付费电话吗?
3) It’s collect.
是由接听人付费的电话。
4) May I know who is calling, please?
请问是谁打的电话?
5) Who is paying for the call?
由谁付这个电话费用?
6) This is the Hotel Operator. I have a collect call form Mr. xx in Tokyo. Will you accept the charge?
这里是旅馆总机,xx 先生从东京打来的电话,是由接听人付费的。您愿意付款吗?
7) Could you give me the time and the charge after the call , please?
通完话后,请告诉我通话时间和费用好吗?
8) Your call to Los Angeles lasted xx minutes. It will cost xx U.S. dollars.
您打到洛杉矶的电话持续了 xx 分钟,费用是 xx 美元。
9) We will add it to your final room bill.
我们将一并加算在您最终的房费账单上。
6. 处理投诉
1) I’m not going to pay for the call.
我不付这次电话费。
2) The line was bad/ noisy.
线路有故障/杂音。
3) There is a lot of interference on the line.
线路受到很多干扰。
4) There is a lot of static on the line.
线路曾多次中断。
5) The voice is too faint to hear.
声音太微弱,听不清楚。
6) I was cut off in the middle of the call.
我的电话中途被切断。
7) I had a crossed line.
我的电话被岔线。
8) Shall I connect you with the International operator?
要我为您和国际电信局联系吗?
9) I’m very sorry to hear that, sir.
很抱歉听您这么说,先生。
10) I’m afraid it is often the case during peak hours.
恐怕在通话的高峰期时段,经常会有这种情况。