He frequently takes home a "doggy bag" from restaurants.
他经常带狗食袋回家
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗?
I'm full.
我撑死了。
I'm stuffed.
我撑死了。
I'm up to here.
我撑死了。
I'm fit to burst.
我撑死了。
There were too many leftovers
还剩下不少……
Left-over pizza can be a delicious lunch the next day.
剩下的比萨明天当午餐应该不错。
Would you wrap this for me?
剩下的能帮我打包吗?
It is so embarrassing.
太不好意思了。
Wrap 是盖住(cover),包裹的意思
Wrap the chicken in foil and cook it for two hours.
用锡箔纸包住鸡肉,烹调两小时。
保鲜膜在英国叫clingfilm,在美国叫 plastic wrap.
Could you put some clingfilm( plastic wrap)over the salad?
帮我用保鲜膜盖住沙拉,好么?
Can I have a doggy bag,please?
以家里有狗狗为借口打包。
Waste not, want not.
勤俭节约,吃穿不缺。