会计与银行业务英语:银行柜台用语

时间:2005-12-27 19:02:19  作者:alex 鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴
会计与银行业务英语:银行柜台用语

一、银行用语
请入收款人的户号 account payee
请支付票款 advice to pay cheques
惠请通知该支票的经过 advise fate
金额有错误 accounts differ
文字与数字所记载金额不同 words and figures differ
签名有误|印鉴不符 signatures differ
请明天再次提出为荷 present again tomorrow
保证付款 good for payment
请照会发票人 refer to drawee (R.D.)
无交易 no account
款额不足||存款不足 not sufficient (N.S.)||no sufficient funds (N.S.F.)
已无存款 no funds
如支票不获兑现时, 不必出具拒绝证书。 notto be protested in case of dishonour||protest waived||no protest
需要出具拒绝证书 to be protested
没有通知 no advice
未受指示 no orders
禁止转让||不可转让 non-transferable||not transferable
已付款 received payment||payment received
上开价金已收到 value received||for value received
上开价金系经核算 value in account
上开金额与发票相同 value as per invoice
上开金额与通知书相符 value as per advice
无追索权 without recourse
有追索权||偿还请求权 right of recourse
请求偿还清单||清偿帐户 recourse account
偿还准备金 recourse fund
拒绝偿还||拒绝追索 recourse repudiation

二、银行业务例文
定期存款的条件为年利6%,存期6个月以上,只要金额1,000元,我们均乐意接受。
We shall be pleased to receive a fixed deposit for any amount more than $1,000, for a period over six months at the rate of 6% p.a.
谨同函寄上新开定期存款第500号存折一份,面额100,000元,请查收为荷。该面额等于您寄来换新的旧存折本金加上利息之和。
Enclosed please find a new deposit certificate No. 500 for $100,000, which represents the principal and interest of the old certificate you sent us for renewal.
如存款为100元以上,我们将乐意接受。
We shall be glad to receive deposits of 100 yen and upward.

三、结算
到目前为止,我公司应收帐尚有二万美元。兹奉上结算报告书一份,敬请查收为荷。
Enclosed we hand you a statement of account to date, showing a balance of $20,000 in our favour, which we trust will be found in order.
上开帐目,现正核对, 如无错误,将遵照贵公司的指示,将转入新开的帐户内。
This account is under examination, and if found correct, it shall be carried to a new account, in conformity with your instructions.
您昨日函敬悉。兹遵照贵方请求,同函附上结算报告书,敬请惠予查收为荷。
Your favour of yesterday was duly received, and we hand you herewith a statement of your account as requested, which we hope you will find correct.
兹奉上棒铁总价为512,000元清单一份,恳请列入我公司贷方帐项为荷。
We hand you our account on the bar iron, amounting to $512,000, which kindly pass to our credit.

四、请求付款
恳请速予汇款为荷。
an early remittance will be appreciated.
迟付的60美元, 请速予寄下为荷。
Please let us have your check for the $60 now past overdue.
有鉴于此,相信贵方将随复函寄来支票, 特此致谢。
With these facts before you, we feel sure that you will send us your check by return mail. Thank you.
我们恳求,对此部分能速予结帐为荷。
We urge that you make this settlement without delay.
何不立即对此案作一结算?请在今日将支票随函发出即可。
Why not settle this matter now? Just attach your check to this letter, and send it by today’s mail.

五、催告付款
为加清本帐目,我方多次催促,但未有任何效果。所以为收回本帐款项,准备向法院起诉,特此通知。
Having made repeated applications for apyment of this amount without avail, we now give you notice that we shall take out a summons for recovery of the same.

下星期一以前未能清结本件款项,不得已,将委任我公司顾问律师处理。
We wish to state that if the account be not paid by Monday next, we shall be forced to place the matter in the hands o four solicitors.

贵方虽多次答应付款结帐,但迄今尚未结清。如在本月底以前,尚未拔款结清,只好委托我公司顾问律师处理。
In spite of your repeated promises to let us have a cheque, we are still without a settlement of your outstanding account, and therefore, unless same is settled by the end of this month, we shall be compelled to hand over the matter to our solicitor.

对于此事,贵方似乎在趁机利用我公司的宽容态度。本函系最后通告所,复函时请汇足够金额,以结此帐,否则只好采取其它途径,特此函告。
As you seem to take

[1] [2] 下一页





6小时掌握学英语的秘诀!--点击看答案      推荐:要考试,想通过,必上考试吧!





相关资讯...

最新英语资讯

最新英语资料下载

光影社区栏目导航

    鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴