手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第13集(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We can put her on punishment.

我们可以惩罚她

Whatever.

怎么都行

I mean... but we have to feed her.

我的意思是... 我必须让她吃饭

The next time,

下次,

why don't you let somebody know

请您先言语一声

before you buy a whole crate

在你买一整箱

of sausage!

香肠之前!

Thank you!

谢谢!

Next time why don't you let somebody know

下次,您先言语一声

when you quit your job.

在您辞职之前

I'm sorry?

你说什么?

Hey, uh...

嘿,呃...

I-I was going tell you...

我-我正打算告诉你

I'm going to get chicken next time. Okay.

我下次准备买鸡肉 好的

My man got some hook-up on the chicken.

我们家那位最近就喜欢鸡

Dr. Raymond pulled me out of detention

Raymond校长不让我关禁闭了

because he thought talking to me

因为他觉得和我谈谈

would keep me out of trouble.

可以让我少惹点麻烦

Son, I know things are rough for you here.

孩子,我知道有些事对于你来说不容易

But just because you don't have a father...

但正是因为你没有父亲...

But I do have a father.

可我有父亲

Well, when your mother is on drugs...

那, 当你妈吸毒时...

My mom's not on drugs.

我妈没吸毒

I understand, but being born a crack baby is no excuse.

我理解, 但生来就是可卡婴的原因 (可卡婴:孕妇吸毒造成的先天功能不全的婴儿)

I wasn't born a crack baby.

我不是生来就是可卡婴

Look, son.

听着,孩子

I'm trying to help you.

我在试着帮助你

I know it's rough, but I suggest you try to fit in.

我知道很艰难,但我希望你能适应

And the next time you throw a battery,

下次你再扔电池,

that's an automatic suspension.

就自动退学

Why do I have to get suspended?

为什么要我退学?

Caruso's the one that started it.

Caruso是发起者

He's calling me names and beating butt

他一直给我起外号而且

every chance he gets.

一有机会就揍我

And I never called him a "cracker."

我从没叫他乡巴佬

Are you sure about this?

你确定是这样吗?

Yeah.

是的.

Good.

To this day, I don't know if he believed me

从今天开始,我不知道他是否还信任我

or he thought I was packing.

或者他认为我在掩饰

Stay out of trouble.

别惹麻烦

So what happened?

怎么样了?

Oh. Raymond let me go.

哦. Raymond放我走了

But he thinks I'm a crack baby.

但他认为我是个可卡婴

Listen, I just want to get home.

听着, 我只想赶紧回家

My mother is making spaghetti tonight.

我妈妈今天晚上做意大利面

It was the only time that week she made a meal

这是她这一周唯一 一次做的

that actually went with sausage.

真正要配香肠的饭

Hey, it's Tenspeed and Brownshoe.

嘿,这是Tenspeed和Brownshoe (一部侦探剧集,主角是黑人加白人)

What, no detention today?

怎么, 今天不关禁闭了?

Look, why don't you just leave me alone?

听着, 为什么你就不能不烦我呢?

I mean, what do you want me to do?

我是说,你想让我做什么?

Go around and tell everybody that you beat the heck out of me?

四处去告诉每一个人 你把我打的胆战心惊?

Yeah.

没错

Fine. I'm just getting tired

好吧. 我只是受够了

of you messing with me.

你老捉弄我

"I'm just getting tired

哦, "我只是受够了 Oh,

of you messing with me."

你老捉弄我"

You just can't reason with a bully.

真是不能和 恶棍理论

I don't care.

我才不在乎

Greg...

Greg...

I told you, running like a bitch.

告诉过你了, 像混球那样逃跑

I know it looks like I'm taking the high road,

我知道看起来 我若无其事的走着,

but all I'm doing is buying me.

但实际上我所做的是在 争取时间

Remember, bullies are kind of like dogs.

记住, 恶棍就像狗一样

They usually don't chase you unless you run.

通常你不跑,他们是不会追的

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

I'm getting revenge.

我在报仇

You can't hide

你不能躲着

Think he went outside?!

觉得他出去了?!

Just how long is he going to wait to stop this?

要等多久 他才制止他们啊?

All of you.

你们几个

In my office.

到我办公室

Now.

马上

Pick that stuff up.

把东西都捡起来

Despite numerous internal injuries,

除了多处内伤外

seeing Caruso go to detention still felt good.

看到Caruso进了禁闭室 还是感觉不错的

That night, I got home on time,

那天晚上,我准时回到了家

my mother got her check,

我妈妈拿到了她的薪水,

but Tanya still wouldn't eat her sausage.

但Tanya还是不吃她的香肠

Baby, just try it, okay?

宝贝, 就尝尝吧, 好不好?

But I don't like it.

可我不喜欢吃

But if you don't try it, you'll never know.

但你不试试怎么会知道呢

I didn't used to like your father,

我曾经不喜欢你爸爸

and now I do.

可现在我喜欢

Tanya. And I definitely didn't like you, Tanya.

我绝对不会喜欢你的,

I never liked Drew.

我永远不会喜欢Drew

And I hated your mother.

而我恨你们的妈妈

Come on, baby, you can do it.

吃吧, 宝贝,你行的

Just try it. A little bit.

尝尝看,就一小口

Okay.

好吧

It's good.

好吃

Now I'd love to sit here and tell you

现在我很愿意坐下来告诉你

that we had the sort of loving family

我们有一个充满爱的家庭

that worked out all its problems

能解决任何问题

with love, compassion and patiente...

用爱, 同情心,还有耐心...

that we ended every day with hugs and laughter...

每一天我们用拥抱和欢笑结束...

but here's what really happened that night:

但那晚实际情况是这样的:

Baby, just try it, okay?

宝贝, 尝尝吧, 好不好?

But I don't like it.

可我不喜欢吃

You're going to eat this sausage!

你必须得吃这根香肠!

Do you hear me?! God, do you think

你听到没有?! 老天,你觉得

I'm playing with you?!

我在跟你闹着玩吗?!

Rochelle! Oh, no! No! Rochelle!

哦, 不! 不!

No! Rochelle!

不! Rochelle!

Rochelle, no, no, no, no!

Rochelle, 不, 不, 不, 不!

It took us about an hour

我们用了一个小时

to get my mother off of Tanya's behind,

才把我妈跟 Tanya分开

but eventually, Tanya did eat her sausage.

但最后, Tanya还是吃了她的香肠

And as for my mother, well, to this very day,

至于我老妈, 嗯, 通过这特别的一天证明,

she still ain't raising no babies.

她还是养不了孩子

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
suspended

想一想再看

adj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆
suspension [səs'penʃən]

想一想再看

n. 悬挂,悬浮液,暂缓,未决,中止

联想记忆
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。