Captain Weaver. What can I do for you?
韦弗上尉,有什么可以效劳的吗
Are you saying we can't play music?
连音乐也不让听吗
You can play whatever you want.
听什么都行
Just not this.
就这个不行
You guys belong at medieval times.
你们来自中世纪吧
We're going to get Ben.
我们要去救本
Got to kill a Skitter without making any noise.
还得神不知鬼不觉地杀死突击者
These things only give you one shot.
必须一击毙命
Let's keep at it.
我们继续练吧
You got any pointers?
有何高见
All right.
要这样
You feel that?
感觉到了吗
Okay.
好了
There.
瞄准那里
And it's a slow, steady pull on the trigger,
扣扳机,要慢,要稳
And the kick comes from the front.
弩前面有后座力
Here's another idea --
还有一招
make sure you're close.
你离靶子近点儿
Ben's at the hospital, right?
本还在医院吗
Franklin Pierce Memorial off Route 2?
2号公路边的富兰克林·皮尔斯纪念医院
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I know that place.
那地方我熟悉
My aunt was there for a long time,
我姑姑在那里住过很长时间
so I used to visit her.
我以前经常去看她
Are you going through the rear door?
你们打算从后门进
Through the ambulance bay.
救护车通道
No, you want to go through the E.R. and then turn left.
不,最好从急诊室进,然后左转
It'll take you to the main corridor.
就到主通道了
Can you show me on this map?
能在地图上指一下吗