I think I may have found a way to fix your network.
我想我应该找到修好你的网络的方法了。
How?
怎么修?
I've written a firmware patch that should allow the nodes to handle an increased number of connections.
我编写了一个固件补丁应该能够允许节点处理更多的接入线路。
I'm uploading it now.
现在正在上传。
It's working.
成功了。
The network is up.
连上网了。
You did it.
你做到了。
No, you did, Mr. Hasan.
不,是你做到了,哈桑先生。
You took an obsolete and forgotten technology and created a modern, invisible communications network.
你利用一个早已被人遗忘的废弃科技建造了一个现代的隐形联络网。
I just did it to get Ben back.
我只是为了救回本。
Then we have little time to waste.
那我们得抓紧时间了。
Yeah. It's Ali.
喂。我是阿里。
The network is up.
网络好了。
You can use it.
你们可以用了。
That's good.
很好。
Guess what we needed was the right motivation, huh?
我们需要的只是对的动力,是吧?
I gave you what you wanted. Now give me back my son.
我给了你你想要的。现在把儿子还给我。
Relax, old man.
放松,老东西。
You're gonna get him.
你会得到他的。
But right now I'm in the middle of something.
但现在我有点忙。
Sit still.
耐心等着。
I'll be in touch.
再联系。
What? Hello?
什么?喂?
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Now we call John.
现在我们打给约翰。
You put a lot of trust in your friend.
你非常信任你的朋友。
I do.
是的。
In all the time I've known him, he's never let me down.
在我认识他的时间里,他从未让我失望。
Hello?
喂?
It's me.
是我。
I'm borrowing the gang's mesh network.
我借用了帮派的网状网络。
I'm sending you the location of the node they're connected to.
我现在把他们接入网络的节点地点发给你。
They should be within a few hundred feet.
他们应该就在百十米之内。
I'm on my way.
我马上就到。
I'll let Shaw know.
我去通知肖。
John, remember to be careful.
约翰,千万小心。
Just like old times, huh, Finch?
宛如昨日重现啊,芬奇?
ardly, Detective.
才没有呢,警探。
Network's up.
线路能用了。
Dominic says he wants everyone rolling out in 30 minutes.
多米尼克要所有人半小时内撤离。
What about the kid?
那小子怎么办?
As soon as we're done here, we'll take him back to his pops.
等我们这边完事了,就带他去找他爸。
Then we throw them both in the river.
然后把他俩一块扔河里去。