手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第7集 自找苦吃 (上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Are you looking at a naked tribe's woman?

你在看原住民裸女吗?
Joey: No, look.
不是,你看。
Chandler: That's a pig.
这是猪耶。
Joey: I know, I know, but look at the knob's on it.
我知道,你看它的奶头多大。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Emily's cousin kicked me out!
艾蜜莉的表妹竟然把我赶出来!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Well, when you're subletting an apartment from your wife's cousin and then you get a divorce, sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back.
跟老婆的表妹分租公寓,要是之后又离婚,表妹就会突然把房子要回去。
Chandler: How can he do that? Didn't you sign a lease?
怎么可以?你们没签约吗?
Ross: Who needs a lease when it's family!
谁跟亲戚租公寓还签约?
Joey: Hey, you can stay with us! We'll take care of you!
你可以跟我们住,我们照顾你。
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Absolutely!
没错。
Chandler: Anything you need man! But you have to promise me you'll let us know the second you are feeling better so that we can make fun of your hair!
包在我们身上!你心情好一点就说一声,好让我们取笑你的头发。
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Ross: You got it.
没问题。
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Thanks you guys, I really appreciate this. All right, I'm gonna get packing again. Man, I've been moving around so much lately I'm beginning to feel like a nomad.
谢谢你们,我太感激了。我得回去打包行李了,我最近不断搬家,简直像是游民。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: He thought you said gonad.
他以为你说的是“生殖腺”。
Health Inspector: Wow, Monica, if every restaurant all is as clean as yours, be tough time making a living.
莫妮卡,要是每家餐厅都跟你的一样干净,我就要失业了。
Monica: Oh, Larry.
拜托,赖瑞!
Phoebe: Umm, do health inspectors work on commission?
卫生稽查员收佣金吗?
Larry: No, bribes.
不,不过收红包。
Phoebe: It's ok to laugh, right?
我可以笑吧?
Larry: Yeah, I was just kidding.
当然,我开玩笑啦。
Phoebe: Ok.
那好。
Larry: I'm gonna check kitchen floor.
我去检查厨房地板。
Monica: Ok, knock yourself out, Larry. I don't get violations. You could eat beans off that floor. But don't, because that'd be a violation.
请自便,赖瑞,我绝对不会违规,地板干净到豆子都能捡起来吃。别吃喔,否则你就违规了。
Phoebe: Yum-my!
真可口!
Monica: Larry?
你说赖瑞?
Phoebe: Oh yeah! I'd let him check out my kitchen floor.
我也愿意让他检查我厨房地板。
Larry: A 98. I deducted 2 points because you are not wearing your chef's hat, and that is a Section 5 violation.
98分。你没戴帽子所以扣两分,因为违反第五条规定。
Monica: Uh, look, Larry, honey, umm, I wrote the book on Section 5 and I know that you don't have to wear your hat unless you're in the kitchen.
赖瑞,亲爱的。第五条条文是我写的,在厨房才要戴帽子。
Larry: And where is your hat?
你的帽子呢?
Monica: It's in the kitchen, I'll go get it.
在厨房,我进去拿。
Larry: Ahh that's the 2 points.
扣两分。
Phoebe: Hey, you should really read that book you wrote.
你自己写的书应该认真读。
Phoebe: Wow! You saw the hat in the kitchen and you knew that she'd have to go in there hat-less to get it. You can have your own, you know, health inspector detective show!
你看到帽子在厨房,知道她会不戴帽子进去取。你可以当卫生稽查员兼侦探了。
Larry: Oh, I don't know about that.
你太客气了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then I can be you sidekick Vunda.
我可以演你的助手,薇达。
Larry: Maybe, uh, Vunda could give me her number and I can ask her to dinner sometime.
薇达可以留电话给我,我就能约她出去吃饭。
Phoebe: Ok, she would love that! You know, since you know all the clean places to eat.
她一定很开心,因为你知道哪家餐厅才卫生。
Larry: I-I'll call ya.
我再打给你。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: He's so funny!
他真幽默!
Monica: Thanks.
谢了。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Mon?
莫?
Monica: Hmm?
嗯?
Rachel: How's Ross doing? You know since all the Emily stuff.
罗斯还好吧?还在为艾蜜莉伤心吗?
Monica: He's not great, but umm, he's dealing with it. Oh wait a minute, you're not gonna try...
心情不太好,不过还死不了。等等,你该不会……
Rachel: Oh, honey, please, no, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again.
拜托,不可能。我不可能再跟罗斯交往。
Rachel: I mean, he's gonna be screwed up for a long time. Besides, you know, I don't, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced.
他还要失魂落魄好长一段时间。况且你也知道,我不喜欢刚离婚的男人。
Monica: Right, you only go for them 5 minutes before they get married.
对,还有五分钟就结婚的人你才要。
Danny: Two pounds of Mocha Java please.
我要两磅爪哇摩卡咖啡。
Monica: Danny. Are you guys ever gonna go out again?
是丹尼,你们还会出去吗?
Rachel: I don't know! He hasn't called me since that one time when we went out. I see him in the hallway, weflirt, I'm all ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, and nothing.
不知道,上次出去一次之后,他就没再打给我。我们只在走廊上打情骂俏,我笑得花枝乱颤却没下文。
Danny: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi Danny! Wow! Thirsty huh?
嗨,丹尼!你很渴吧?
Danny: Uh, actual-actually, I'm having a party at my place on the Saturday, sort of a house warming kinda thing.
我周六要办派对,庆祝我搬新家。
Monica: Ohh, fun!
真有意思。
Rachel: Ohh, great!
真好。
Danny: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
我也希望周六赶快到。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Danny: Ok, see ya.
那我走了。
Monica: Well, I guess we won't be warming his house.
看来他新家不欢迎我们。
Rachel: Ok. All right, I see what he's doing! He's not asking me out, because he wants me, to ask him out.
很好,我知道他在玩什么把戏。他故意不约我,因为他要我主动约他。
Monica: And you're not gonna do that.
可是你不会屈尊的。
Rachel: That's right! Cause that would give him the control!
没错!否则主导权就落在他手里。
Rachel:So now he's all ooh, coming up with this whole I've got a party thing you know, trying to get me to hint around for an invitation. Blew up in his face, didn't it?
他现在故意说什么要办派对,要我暗示他约我。弄巧成拙。
Monica: So-so there is no party?
所以他根本没有要办派对?
Rachel: Oh no, there's a party. There's a party. But the power, that is still up for grabs. You follow me?
有,当然有。但是控制权我们两个都想争取,你听得懂吗?
Monica: I think so. So, he-he's not inviting you to his party because he likes you.
应该吧,你说他喜欢你,所以故意不约你。
Rachel: Exactly.
就是这样。
Monica: Then why didn't he invite me?
可是他为什么不约我?
Rachel: Oh! To throw me off!
故意吊我胃口!
Joey: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Hey roomies!
亲爱的室友!
Chandler: Love what you've done with the place.
你把家里布置得真温馨。
Ross: Oh, yeah, I know, I know, it's a lot of boxes, but again I-I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here.
我知道箱子堆得到处都是,我要再次感谢你们收容我。
Joey: Not a problem. And listen, hey! Since you're gonna be here for a while, why don't- I was thinking we uh, put your name on the answering machine.
没问题。既然你要在这里住一阵子,干脆录一段你的留言。
Chandler: Oh yeah!
是啊。
Ross: Oh, I uh, hope you don't mind, but I kind of already, jazzed it up a little. Check this out. We will, we will, call you back!
希望你们别介意,我已经录了一段爵士风格的。你们听,我们一定一定会回你电话。
Joey: Hey, all right!
怎么样!
Ross: Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧?
Chandler: Oh yes.
喔是的。
Joey: You're fake-laughing too, right?
你也是假笑吧?
Chandler: Oh, the tears are real.
不过眼泪是真的。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Larry: You look beautiful this evening.
你今晚真漂亮。
Phoebe: Show me the badge again.
再给我看一次徽章。
Phoebe: Shiny.
真是闪闪发亮。
Larry: Oh, will you mind if I wash up? 'Cause I came straight from work and, who knows where these babies'vebeen.
我去洗个手,因为我下班就直接过来,谁晓得这两个宝贝碰过什么。
Phoebe: You are just nonstop!
你真是一刻不停啊!
Larry: We're outta here!
我们必须立刻走。
Phoebe: What- why? !
为什么?
Larry: Just walking past the kitchen I saw 10 violations! I'm shutting this place down!
我刚经过厨房就看到十项违规,我要勒令他们停业!
Phoebe: You have the power to do that?
你办得到吗?
Larry: This does.
有这个就可以。
Phoebe: Shut it down.
那就让他们停业吧。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: What're you doing?
你做什么?
Joey: Nothing.
没什么。
Chandler: You built a fort didn't ya?
你造了一个城堡?
Joey: Kinda.
差不多。
Chandler: Oh my God, the air purifier! Ross's air purifier! All I heard for 4 years through college was...
天啊,是他的空气清净器。我大学四年只听得到……
Joey: Dude, you should've gone out once in a while.
老兄,你不该只闷在宿舍里。
Chandler: I hate this thing!
我讨厌这东西!
Joey: Come on, Chandler, Ross is our friend. Ok? He needs us right now, so why don't you be a grown-up and come and watch some TV in the fort!
钱德,罗斯是我们的好友。他现在需要我们帮忙,成熟点,进来城堡看电视吧。
Monica: Can't believe that Larry closed down Churman's. I love that place.
赖瑞竟然勒令楚门餐厅停业,我很喜欢那家餐厅。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. But you should have heard about all their violations. Larry said that they should, umm, call it Vermin's. That guy just plain kills me.
你应该听听他们有哪些违规,赖瑞说他们该改名蟑螂餐厅。那家伙实在太搞笑了。
Rachel: Oh, hi Danny.
嗨,丹尼。
Danny: Hey guys, uh I just, wanted to invite you to the party tomorrow night.
我来请你们参加明晚的派对。
Monica: Oh, thanks! We'll try to stop by.
谢了,我们有时间就过去。
Rachel: Yeah, actually, I think I'm gonna be busy.
不过我可能有事。
Monica: You are?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Remember I've got that uh, gala.
对,我上次跟你说要参加比赛。
Danny: What-what's the gala for?
什么比赛?
Rachel: Uh, it's a uh, it's a, it's a regatta gala.
赛船会。
Danny: Really! You-you sail?
你会开帆船?
Rachel: No-no, but I support it.
不会,可是我赞助比赛。
Danny: Ok, oh, hope I'll see you tomorrow night.
好吧,明晚见咯。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Danny: Take care.
保重。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Walked right into that one didn't he?
他果然用这招对吧?
Monica: What one? You-you wanted him to invite you to the party and he did.
哪一招?你希望他邀你参加派对,他也来啦。
Rachel: Yeah, but he waited until the last minute! So if I said yes, he would know I had nothing better to do than wait around for an invitation to his stupid party.
可是他等到最后一刻才来。如果我答应,他就知道,我没事可做等着接受他的邀请。
Rachel: I said, "No!", which puts me right back in the driver seat.
但是我说不去,所以还是我占上风。
Monica: Great. So the ball is in his court?
真好,所以换他出招咯?
Rachel: Ball? No, there is no ball.
出招?他没招可出了。
Monica: Hey Pheebs, you wanna join us?
菲比,你吃不吃?
Phoebe: Oh, sure, yeah. Where is this from?
好啊,哪里买的?
Monica: It's from Sun Ling's.
三林餐厅。
Phoebe: Oh, Larry just told me something about Sun Ling. Oh, no, thank you.
赖瑞跟我提过三林的菜。算了,多谢。
Ross: Joey, please!
乔伊,麻烦你!
Joey: Sorry.
对不起。
Chandler: Hello children!
嗨,孩子们!
Joey: Hey! Wanna play some foosball? Please? Okay.
要不要玩足球?求求你?好吧。
Joey: No-no, no! We have to move the table into my room, yeah! 'Cause of all the boxes. Come on!
不!游戏桌搬进我房间了,因为外面太多箱子,进来吧!
Joey: All right, I have one question. What is the deal with this?
我有个问题。这是什么东西?
Chandler: Bye-bye little puppet Joey hand?
小布偶乔伊说再见?
Joey: No, the quiet down thing!
不是,叫我闭嘴的手势!
Chandler: Oh, you mean this.
你是说这样啊。
Joey: Look, I-I-I don't know how much more of this I can take! Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape with some show about bugs? My God! What if that'd been porn?
我不知道我还能憋多久。他竟然拿我的海滩游侠录影带,去录什么虫子。天呐!要是里面原本是A片呢?
Chandler: All right, look, you know, this maybe tough but come on, it's Ross! I survived college with him!
别激动,或许你憋得很难过,可是他是罗斯。我跟他大学四年都忍过来了。
Joey: All right, I guess I can hold out a little longer. Let's have a game.
我或许还可以再忍一阵子。来玩吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: No-no-no-no!
不!不!不!
Joey: Yes! !
万岁!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
violation [.vaiə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 违反,违背,妨碍

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 门厅;玄关;走廊

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
commission [kə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪
vt.

联想记忆
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
nomad ['nəumæd]

想一想再看

n. 游牧部落一员,流浪者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。