手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第4集 录像带风波(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I just don't get it. We didn't do anything wrong.

真不懂,我们没做错事。
I know! Although, you did tell an awful lot of jokes.
就是嘛。虽然你说了很多冷笑话。
I thought you said those jokes were funny. Joke! Joke! Joke!
你说很好笑啊。快讲笑话吧!讲笑话!讲笑话。
Joke. Joke. Blah! Blah!
讲笑话!讲笑话!
Well maybe it was all of your questions.
可能是你问了太多问题害的。
What about my questions?
我的问题怎么了?
The sheer volume. It was like flying with the Riddler.
你问了太多问题。像是跟谜题王坐在一起。
I'm soory. Was that another joke? Was that another question?
你又在讲笑话吗?你又在问问题吗?
Hey! Is Ross still here?
罗斯还在吗?
Uh no Rach, he’s gone. But listen, he told us what happened and it does, it sounds like an honest mistake.
不,瑞秋,他已经走了。但他告诉我们发生了什么事。听起来真的是个误会。
Oh really? Well how would you like it if I had sex with you and I taped it?
是吗?如果我把我跟你做爱的过程录下来你会有什么感觉呢?
Oh forget it! Oh there he is now, the father of my child, the porn king of the west village.
算了吧。他来了,我孩子他爹,西村的黄片之王。
Look, it was accident! Okay? II feel bad that it happened, but I swear, I didn’t even watch it!
那是个意外,好吗?我觉得很内疚,但是我发誓我还没有看过它。
Anyway, here. I thought you might be more comfortable destroying it yourself.
总之,拿去吧。或许亲手毁了它,你会觉得舒服一点。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What?
怎么?
You don't want to see this, do you?Hell, yeah!
你们不想看这玩意吧?我们当然想!
I am not gonna show you this.
我不会让你们看这个。
No! Not the sex part, just the stuff leading up to it.
不,我们不是要看性爱镜头。只是想看你们怎么开始的。
Forget it. She's destroying it.
算了,让她毁掉吧。
Okay fine! Fine! We’ll just have to think of some other way to put the whole ‘Who came onto who,’ thing to rest! Come on now, think! !
好吧,我们会想其他办法解决"谁先主动"的问题。快想!
Look, forget it Phoebe. Okay? It’s Rachel’s tape and she can do whatever she wants with it. And she wants to destroy it. So, end of story.
别想这事了,行吗,菲比。那是瑞秋的录影带,她想怎么处置它是她的自由。她想毁了它,别说了。
I wanna see it.
我想看。
What?
什么?
Clearly you don’t want people to see this tape. Now I don’t want people to see this tape either, but you so badly don’t want people to see it makes me want to see it. You see?
你显然不希望大家看这盘录影带。我也不想让大家看。但你非常不希望我们看,这让我想要看个究竟,明白吗?
Are we watching the tape or not?
我们到底要不要看录影带?
I don't want people to see it for your sake.
我不让别人看是为了保护你。
Ahh, I don’t believe you. I think you don’t want them to see you begging me.
我不相信你。我想你不希望他们看到你求我。
Rachel, please? Oh, a little preview.
瑞秋,求你了。这算是预告部份。
Fine. Fine, but I want the record to show that I tried to take the high road, because in about five minutes I’m gonna be saying…
好吧,我要这卷录影带证明我是想保护你。因为再过五分钟我会说……
Okay, here we go.
好吧,要开始了。
Hello. Can I get you anything?
你好啊,需要我帮你效劳吗?
I'm so happy.
我好开心。
Thank God you're here, Ross. Help me. Were you just talking to yourself?
谢天谢地你在这里。罗斯,快帮帮我。你刚才在自言自语吗?
There I am. You're gonna get pregnant.
我出现了。你就要怀孕了。
I screwed up so bad, I told Monica that I would stuff and send all these wedding invitations like weeks ago and II…
我搞砸了。好几个星期前我告诉莫妮卡我会把喜帖寄出去。
You didn't do it?
你没有寄?
II know—I had put them in…inin my desk at work and I completely forgot about them until today.
我把它们放在办公桌上,直到今天才想起来。
Sweetie okay. It’s okay. Everybody made it to the wedding. I’m fine.
亲爱的,没关系的。客人都来了,我没事的。
Kind of hurting my hand though.
但你把我的手弄痛了。
I know.
我知道。
I cannot believe that I did this. Especially after Monica just went on and on and on about it!
我竟然会做出这种事,何况莫妮卡每天都在嘱咐我这件事。
"Okay, Rachel. Here are the invitations, Rachel. Be very careful, Rachel. Please, drinking no liquids around the invitations, Rachel."Whoa oh! Ohohoh! Oh…ohohoh…
“喜帖在这里,瑞秋。小心点,瑞秋。拜托,别在喜帖附近喝东西,瑞秋。”
Did you do it on our invitations?
你们在我们的喜帖上面做爱了吗?
Not on the ones we sent out.
我们没在寄出去的喜帖上做。
So just the ones you gave back to us and we had framed?
所以你们在我们裱起来的喜帖上面做爱了?
Can you believe this is already happening? I mean it seems like yesterday they just got engaged.
你能相信吗?这真的发生了。我是说,感觉上他们像是昨天才订婚。
I know. Hey remember…remember the night they got engaged? How uh, you and I almost…
我知道。还记得他们订婚那一晚吗?你跟我差一点……
Oh, I remember how we almost. Do you think we would’ve gone through with it? Y’ know, if we hadn’t gotten caught. Do you think we would’ve done it?
我记得我们差一点就做了。你觉得我们当时真的会做吗?如果没被逮到的话,你觉得我们会做吗?
I mean I…I know I wanted to. I just, I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to.
我知道我想做,但我不知道你想不想。
Oh, I wanted to.
我也想。
So we…we both wanted to.
那么我们两个都想。
Interesting.
有意思。
Anyway, it probably worked out for the best.
总之,这样的结果或许是最好的。
Yeah, sure.
没错。
Okay, in about ten seconds you’re gonna see him kiss me.
好了,再过十秒你们就能看到他要吻我了。
And in about five seconds you’re gonna see why.
再过五秒你们就会知道为什么。
Ross, did I ever tell you about the time that I went backpacking through Western Europe?
罗斯,我有没有跟你说过我到西欧自助旅行的事?
Okay. Get ready to see some begging.
准备看她求我吧。
Oh, you came on to Ross!
是你对罗斯主动的!
What? !
什么?!
Now I'm so happy.
现在我好开心。
What are you talking about? You used the Europe story!
你这是什么意思?你用了欧洲的故事。
That's the magic story you use when you wanna have sex!
那是你想做爱时会用的魔法故事!
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那个故事?
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那个故事?
I heard it from my friend Irene who heard it from some guy!
是一个家伙告诉我朋友艾琳的。
Some guy!
就是我!
No. No, she told me his name was Ken Adams.
不不,她说那个家伙叫做肯·亚当斯。
Ken Adams!
我就是肯·亚当斯!
Hi. So, people are familiar with the Europe story?
嗨。看来大家都知道欧洲的故事?
Yeah. Listen about that, the whole uh, who came on to who thing really doesn’t matter. I mean, I think it would’ve happened either way. I mean if you hadn’t initiated it III know I would’ve.
听着,关于"谁主动"的问题真的不重要。我是说,反正该发生的总会发生。就算你不主动,我也会主动。
It was an amazing night.
那是个神奇的夜晚。
It was. It was an amazing night.
没错,确实很神奇。
You think it looked amazing?
你觉得它看起来也很神奇吗?
I uh… I don’t know. I mean I…I honestly didn’t watch it.
我不知道。我真的没看。
Yeah, me neither. Yet.
是,我也没看。还没看。
Uhhhhhh…thatthat may be weird.
看的话应该会很奇怪。
Yeah, it would be really weird.
对,会很奇怪。
Good luck. Good luck to you.
祝你好运。祝你好运。
Mind if I mute? Oh, please.
我可以消音吗?麻烦你了。
There go the clothes.
我们开始脱衣服了。
You are undressing awfully quickly.
你脱衣服的速度真快。
Six months, Rachel. Six months.
我六个月没做了,瑞秋,六个月。
Hey. Wewe look…we look pretty good. That’s what I was gonna say.
我们看起来很不错。我也那么觉得。
Oh nice tan!
漂亮的皮肤!
Thank you. I'd just gone to the beach that weekend.
谢谢。那个周末我才去过海边。
Have you been working out?
你有在健身吗?
I have been working out.
我一直在健身。
Wow, this is so much better than I ever…
这比我之前的经验要好得多……
Oh, that's not pretty.
那可不太雅观。
Oh! Oh! Oh God! No! Oh no!
哦!哦!天啊!哦,不!
Make it stop. Make it stop. Oh, no!
快点关掉!快点关掉!哦,不!
Hello, Greg? Hi, this is Monica from the plane.
喂,葛瑞格吗?我是飞机上跟你们见过面的莫妮卡。
Listen, the number that you gave me, 853...That is their old number. Jenny's been giving it out since they moved!
听着,你给我的电话号码 853...那是他们的旧号码。他们搬家之后,珍妮老是给别人他们的旧号码
Jenny! That is so Jenny!
那真像珍妮的作风!
Hey listen umm, how would you like to get together? Say next Saturday?
你们下星期六能跟我们一起去玩吗?
Okay, how about Sunday?
好吧,星期天呢?
Okay, the week after that?
下星期呢?
The week after that?
下下星期呢?
Y’ know what Greg? Y’ know what? We are good, interesting, funny people with good questions and if you and your precious Jenny can’t see that then…
你知道吗,葛瑞格?我们幽默风趣善于提问。如果你跟你的宝贝珍妮没发现……
January 15th? We'll see you then! Okay.
一月十五日?到时候见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mute [mju:t]

想一想再看

n. 哑子,默音字母,弱音器
adj. 哑的,

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒

联想记忆
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
preview ['pri:vju:]

想一想再看

n. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预

 
sheer [ʃiə]

想一想再看

adj. 纯粹的,全然的,陡峭的
adv. 完

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。