手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第二季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第二季:第21集 霍华德被甩(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What's your name? Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. Hello, Rajesh Ra Hi, Rajesh.

尊姓大名?拉杰什?拉玛亚?库萨帕里。你好,拉杰什?拉... 嗨拉杰。
I'm Michaela. Hello, Michaela. So, you interested in a little party?
我叫美凯勒。你好,美凯勒。你想来个小小聚会吗?
Why, yes, I love to party. Party is my middle name. Or, it would be if it weren't Ramayan.
当然,我喜欢聚会,聚会是我的中间名。或者说,如果不是拉玛亚的话,就是了。
Uh, Raj, can I...can I talk to you for a moment?
呃,拉杰,能不能... 能不能借一步说话?
Not now, Leonard. Michaela's inviting me to a party. You better call the moon and make sure they have a bed for you.
现在不行,兰纳德,美凯勒邀请我去聚会呢,你最好打给月球问问那儿有没有给你留床位。
Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
我真的要和你谈谈。
Excuse me. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. Don't move. Just stay the beautiful, unspoiled American flower that you are.
抱歉我,马上就回来,别走也别动,保持你那种美式的含苞待放之美。
What's wrong with you, dude? That woman was all up in my jammy.
老兄,你什么毛病?那个女人已经和我勾搭上了。
Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your "jammy" is, but I'm pretty sure she's a prostitute.
好,我也不想给你晴天霹雳,坏了你的勾搭好事,但我十分肯定她是个妓女。
Let me put it this way: In your entire life, how many gorgeous women have walked straight up to you in a bar and asked if you wanted to party?
这么说吧,在你这辈子中有多少漂亮女人会在酒吧里径直走向你,问你要不要出去聚会?
Maybe I can save her. Maybe, but I'm guessing it'll cost you about $500 an hour to try.
也许我能感化她。也许吧,但估计你试那一下,一个小时得花你500美元。
It was lovely meeting you. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Oh, I miss her already.
很高兴认识你,祝你今后好运。噢,我已经开始想她了。
Oh, Howard's losing it. Check out his latest Twitters. "I'm at the bottom of a black holE staring into the abyss. My life is meaningless. My future is without hope."
哦,霍华德崩溃了。看看他最新的Twitter,我身处黑洞的底部望向无尽深渊。我的人生毫无意义。我的未来尽失希望。
Why don't we take him to see the Blue Man Group? You think that had help?
带他去看蓝人乐团如何?你觉得这有用?
USA Today calls them "exuberant fun for the whole family."
今日美国把他们称为老少咸宜爆笑组合。
I don't know. Howard isn't really the family fun kind of guy.
我不清楚,霍华德不像是那种对老少咸宜感兴趣的人。
It's too bad he wasn't here for that hooker. She's exactly his type; a hooker.
可惜了,他没能遇上那妓女。她完全贴合他的要求,一个妓女。
You know, I bet if we hired her, that would cheer him up.
我打赌,如果我们雇了她,她能让他打起精神来的。
We're not gonna get Wolowitz a hooker.
我们不能帮沃勒威茨召妓。
I'm so lonely and horny, I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all.
我是如此孤独而又饥渴,也许该干掉这罐20块的花生结束一切。
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate. So how was your day?
我想评估一下应该不会有问题。你今天如何呀?
Are you trying to make small talk? Oh, sweetie, you really don't have to.
你想跟我聊聊?噢,亲爱的,真的没这必要。
No, it's the accepted convention. How was your day?
不,这叫约定俗成。你今天如何呀?
Well, uh, they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant, so my hours are gonna be a little differe...I'm sorry. That's not going to interest me at all. Just eat.
餐厅的人调整了我的时间表,所以我上班的时间会有一点儿不同...抱歉,我对此完全不感兴趣,吃就是了。
Hello again. Yeah, hi. Listen, um...if you're not busy, we were thinking maybe you could...We were wondering...
又是我。你好,听着,嗯……要是你不忙的话,我们在想你是不是可以……我们在想……
If you're really a prostitute. You guys cops? No. I'm a prostitute. Okay, great.
你是不是真的是妓女?你们是警察?不。那我是妓女。太棒了。
Uh, the thing is, we've got this friend, and he's kind of down in the dumps.
事情是这样的,我们有个朋友,他最近被甩了有点儿情绪低落。
And we thought maybe you could cheer him up. With sex.
我们觉着也许你能让他打起精神来。用你的床上功夫。
I think she knows what I meant.
我想她能明白我们意思。
How can she when you beat around the bush?
你拐弯抹角的她怎么能明白?
She's from the mean streets where they shoot from the hip and keep it real.
她们红灯区的人都是二话不说直接干的。
Don't worry. I can take good care of your friend.
别担心,我可以照料好你们的朋友。
Okay, terrific. listen, is there a way that we can do this where he doesn't know that you're a, you know...Prostitute.
太好了。你有没有办法可以让他察觉不出来你...你知道的。是个妓女。
You want the girlfriend experience. Yes. Yeah, exactly. The girlfriend experience.
想要女友式服务?对,没错,就是女友式服务。
Actually, if it's not too much to ask, could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience?
实际上,不知道算不算过分,能来犹太式的女友服务吗?
Okay, that's question 20. You have to guess.
好,这是第20问了,你得猜猜看。
I don't know, Sheldon. Are you Star Wars?
我不知道,谢尔顿,你扮演的是星际大战?
How can one person be a whole movie?
一个人如何能够扮演一整部电影?
Okay, I give up. Can we just do something else? Fine. I was Spock.
算了,我放弃,我们能干点别的吗?那好。人家是史波克啦。
Are you and Leonard friends with benefits?
你和兰纳德是互利朋友吗?
Where did that even come from? Did he say we were?
何来此话,是他这么说的吗?
No, Leonard said nothing. But who knows what goes on over here when he pretends your mail was misdelivered?
不,兰纳德什么也没说。可他假装你的信送错了地方,谁知道你们俩到底怎么回事。
Just mail, no benefits. I see. Why are you asking?
只是送信,没互利。明白了。干嘛问这个?
I'm curious about the whole social construct.
我对整个社交构成结构感到好奇。
On its face, the idea of satisfying one's sexual appetite, assuming one is afflicted with such, without emotional entanglement, that seems eminently practical.
从表面来看满足一个人的性欲,假如说有人遭受此事,又没有感情纠葛是非常现实的关系。
What I've observed, however, is Howard Wolowitz crying like a little girl.
然而现在我观察到是霍华德?沃勒威茨哭的像个小女孩。
Well, some people just can't handle that kind of relationship. Can you?
有些人就是没办法处理好这种感情。那你行吗?
Excuse me? Are you able to have sex with men without developing an emotional attachment?
什么意思?你可以与男人发生关系同时不掺杂任何感情吗?
Sheldon, I really don't want to talk about this with you.
谢尔顿,我真不想和你讨论这个。
Is this conversation making you uncomfortable?
这话题让你感到不自在了吗?
Of course it's making me uncomfortable. Can't you tell?
当然,让我不自在,你看不出来吗?
I really have no idea. I don't particularly excel at reading facial expressions, body language...I'm uncomfortable, Sheldon!
我不清楚。我不擅长阅读面部表情肢体语言……我很不自在谢尔顿!
Thank you. That's very helpful. All right, where are these amazing shrimp? Behold.
谢谢,我知道了。好吧,美味小虾在哪?看这里。
Seriously, you think this is the size of a baby's arm? A little baby.
说真的,你说和婴儿胳膊一般大小就是这样子的?袖珍婴儿。
Okay, I'm going back to the room.
好了,我还是回房间吧。
Boy, would it maybe kill them to put out a nice brisket?
让他们上一盘上等胸肉就这么困难?
Hi, there. Howard Wolowitz. Esther Rosenblatt.
你好,我是霍华德?沃勒威茨。艾丝特?罗森伯格。
I don't think the manager is coming tonight, so here.
我觉得管理员今晚是不会来了,给你。
Are you suggesting I sleep on the couch?
你是准备让我睡沙发吗?
Well, it wasn't the first suggestion that came to mind, but it's the one I'm going with.
起初没这么想,不过现在就这么定了。
I can't sleep on your couch. I sleep in a bed.
我没法睡你的沙发,我都是在床上睡觉的。
And given its dimensions, I have no intention of living out E.M.Snickering's beloved children's book, The Tall Man From Cornwall.
瞧瞧这尺寸,我可不想像E.M 索尼克尔的流行儿童读物中那个叫康沃尔的大个子一样睡觉。
There was a tall man from Cornwall whose length exceeded his bed.
从前在康沃尔有个大个子,他的身高要长过自己的床。
My body fits on it, but barely upon it, there's no room for my big Cornish head.
这张床我的身子躺着刚刚好,可我的头却没有地方放。
All right, I will give you my bed on one condition: that you promise to zip your hole for the next eight hours.
好吧,我让出床,不过有一个条件,未来8小时内你必须闭上嘴。
May I say one last thing? Only if it doesn't rhyme. All right. Good night.
我还能再说一句吗?不押韵就行。那好吧。晚安。
Turnons? Let me see. Reading a good book in front of the fire, long walks on the beach...and getting freaky on the Sabbath with a bacon cheeseburger.
感性趣的事?让我想想,在壁炉前读本好书,在沙滩上漫步,在安息日里放纵一下吃培根芝士汉堡。
Really? Me, too! Oy, gevalt, you're hot. Yeah. Excuse me for a moment.
是吗,我也是哎。噢,天呐,你真性感。是吗。稍等一下。
Hey, how is it going? Cut the crap. You set this up, didn't you?
进展如何?少废话,你们安排的对不对?
Yes. She's a hooker, isn't she? A prostitute, yes.
对。她是妓女,对吧。是妓女。
You already gave her the money? Yes. Thank you!
你们已经付了钱?对。太感谢啦。
I can't sleep. Maybe that's because your hole is still open. I'm homesick. Your home is 20 feet from here.
我睡不着。也许是因为你的嘴还张着。我想家。你家离这不过20尺。
20 feet, 20 lightyears, it doesn't matter. It's in a galaxy far, far away.
20尺还是20光年都不重要,在我这如同一个星系那么遥远。
What do you want me to do? Sing "Soft Kitty." That's only for when you're sick. Homesick is a type of being sick.
你想让我怎么办?给我唱小小凯蒂猫。那是只有你生病时才唱的歌。想家也是一种病。
Come on, do I really have to? I suppose we can stay up and talk.
拜托,真的要唱吗?那我们可以通宵达旦的聊天。
Thank you for letting me stay here. You're welcome, sweetie. Okay, I'm sleepy now. Get out.
谢谢你留我在这过夜。不客气,甜心。好我已经困了,你出去。
Oh, good. You're finally home. What were you doing at Penny's?
太好了,总算回家了。你在佩妮家干什么?
Well, we had dinner, uh, played some games, and then I spent the night.
我们一起吃了晚饭做游戏,之后我在那过的夜。
You'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of "friends with benefits."
哦,告诉你一件好事,我对互利朋友有了更深入的了解。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
attachment [ə'tætʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 附件,附著,附属物,依恋,忠诚,依赖
[

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
abyss [ə'bis]

想一想再看

n. 深渊,无底洞

联想记忆
appetite ['æpitait]

想一想再看

n. 嗜好,食欲,欲望

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。