手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第三季 > 正文

国土安全第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 布洛迪涉险进入伊朗

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击
We will make no distinction...
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
It was right in front of my eyes,
整个事件就发生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我丝毫没预料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.
你是我见过最聪明,又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
The bomber's the only way to prove that Brody's innocent.
那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人
What the fuck are you doing, Carrie?
你他妈要干啥,卡莉
Carrie, turn around now.
卡莉,马上回去
This is your last warning.
这是对你的最后警告
We got a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep.
她左上臂受了枪伤
Significant bleeding. Might have clipped an artery.
大出血,可能是射穿动脉了
Where the fuck is Saul?
索尔在他妈什么地方
He's not what we expected.
我们没想到他会变成那样
But he's what we've got.
但他是我们唯一的筹码
The guy's a junkie... sir.
这家伙有毒瘾
I'm offering you the chance to be a Marine again.
我给你一个机会,再次成为海军陆战队员
No more. I...
不要再来了,我...
I'm done.
我已经完了
I have a play.
我设了个局
It involves Brody.
牵涉到了布洛迪
You told me Javadi was the play. He is.
你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局,他是
Brody's the next phase.
布洛迪是下一步
So, what is it? What's your big idea?
什么局,你有什么好主意
Darnish Akbari.
达尼什·阿克巴里
Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.
伊朗革命卫队的首领
Right.
Javadi's boss.
贾瓦迪的上司
And the single greatest impediment to peace.
他还是和平的最大障碍
I want him gone.
我想除掉他
Brody can get to him.
布洛迪能接触到他
Do what Saul's asking.
照索尔说的做
What you're asking? All right, what I'm asking.
你希望我这么做,对,是我希望你这么做
Look at me, Carrie.
瞧我这副样子,卡莉
You couldn't send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now.
你现在让我出去买包烟都成问题
We'll get you ready.
我们会帮你做好准备
You just have to be willing.
但要你愿意配合才行
The guys get me to the border
他们押送我至边境处
where I surrender myself?
然后我示意投降
Correct, and we chose Marivan,
没错,选择马里万郡
because several Al Qaeda commanders
是因为很多基地组织指挥官
also asked for political asylum there.
同样在那里寻求政治庇护
What make you think I'll ever get close enough
你凭什么认为我能够接近
to General Akbari to take him out?
阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀
Javadi's on the ground.
贾瓦迪将作为引荐人
We'll facilitate a meeting between the two of you.
安排你和将军的会面
I will come back from Tehran.
我会从德黑兰回来的
I know you will.
我知道
And not just for her.
不只是为了她
Brody?
布洛迪
See you on the other side.
到那边再见
Carrie.
卡莉
We need to talk.
我想跟你谈谈
What about?
谈什么
How's your shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么样了
Brand fucking new.
焕然新生
I want to clear the air after that clusterfuck with Franklin
我想跟你澄清一下汽车旅馆那次
at the motel.
狗操猪的破事
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
I'm so tired of all the bullshit
这些鬼话早听腻了
and people covering their asses, I can't even tell you.
都他妈明哲保身,没法和你说
It was a direct order, Carrie.
是直接命令,卡莉
I didn't want to risk letting someone else take the shot.
我是怕别人开这一枪
While you were in surgery,
你在手术时候
I took a look at your medical records.
我看了你的病例
You what?!
你什么
I was worried about the damage I'd done.
我担心给你那枪的伤势
Carrie, you're 15 weeks pregnant.
卡莉,你怀孕十五周了
So? So, I think
那又怎样,我觉得
you should consider sitting this part of the operation out.
你应该考虑退出这次行动
And why would I do that?
为什么
Because it's impossible for you to be objective
因为在这种情况下
under the circumstances.
你无法客观行事
The circumstances being, I'm carrying Brody's child?
你指的是,我怀了布洛迪的孩子
Yes.
Well, first of all, it's not his,
第一,这孩子不是他的
thank you very much. Second of all,
谢谢担心,第二
it's none of your damn business, or anyone else's,
这不关你屁事,不关任何人的事
so just stay the fuck out of my way.
所以别他妈多管闲事
Medium rare?
五分熟
Pretty fucking tasty, huh?
味道挺不错吧
Hmm... hmm. Yeah.
不错
The secret is to relax the goat
秘诀就是在宰羊之前
before you cut his throat.
让它们放轻松
Which is why Modarres has lockjaw and sore knees.
所以莫达勒斯才死得那么惨
How are they doing?
他们怎么样了
Good. That move across Kurdistan was uneventful.
很好,顺利通过库尔德人聚居区
Now...
目前
that's them right there.
他们在这里
They're waiting for nightfall, at which point,
等待日落,到时候
they'll drive him right up to the border here,
他们直接把他送到边境那里
cover him across to the manned checkpoint
掩护他越过伊朗那边的
on the Iranian side, right there.
武装检查站
The risk of an international incident
总统现在最担心
is a serious concern for the president.
引起国际争端的风险
We stand 100% behind what we told him.
我们绝不会辜负对他的承诺
The risk of this operation is worth the reward.
此次行动值得冒险
And in the unlikely event anything goes wrong,
万一出了什么岔子
we have it covered.
也瞒得住
I'm not even going to ask what that means.
我可不想知道你们搞的那套
All he has to do tonight
今晚他要做的
is walk across the border and ask for asylum.
就是过境,并寻求避难
That's it.
就这样
Is that a Marine thing?
在陆战队学的吗
Turn the socks inside out, get the fresh side.
袜子翻个面,干面朝里
Well, there is no fresh side.
哪有干面啊
One side's sweaty, and the other's just dirty.
一面湿了,另一面也完蛋
Well, maybe it's just all in my head.
也许是我忘不掉吧
Does it work?
有用吗
Well, look at me.
你看我
I'm a new man.
焕然一新了
Comms check.
信号收到
Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero.
A队,这里是总部
We have visual.
有图像了
Send signal strength. Over.
发送信号强度,完毕
Kilo-Alpha.
A队
Signal strength ten.
信号强度10
Kilo-Bravo, this is Zero. Over.
B队,这里是总部,完毕
Bravo. Also strength ten.
B队,强度同样10
Zero, this is Kilo-Alpha.
总部,这里是A队
New moon, visibility good.
新月,能见度良好
Another day in paradise.
又见天堂啊
How's the passenger doing?
乘客怎么样
Not bad.
不错
For a fucking jarhead.
对于一个"锅盖头"来说
That is all. Alpha out.
好的, A队结束通话
Bravo out.
B队结束通话
What's he walking into at the border crossing point?
他的入境点是哪里
Hey, Gene, can you bring up the border photos, please?
基恩,请把边境图片拿过来
Coming up.
马上
Yeah, as of two hours ago,
两小时前的
one barrack hut for eight men, commanded by a sergeant.
有个八人的兵营,某中士指挥
Roadside guard hut manned in four-hour shifts
路边防哨由两名携自动武器的士兵
by two men with automatic weapons.
每四小时轮值
Any updates on the Iranian border patrol radio traffic?
伊边巡队无线电通信有新情况吗
Hourly comms checks.
每个小时互相通话一次
Plus, one request for more ration packs,
还有一通要求补充给养
two for new radio batteries.
两通要无线电电池
Eight bored and hungry conscripts
八个无聊饥渴的大兵
whose radios we're dialed into.
通话记录被我们尽收眼底
No chance of underestimating them then?
这样就不会低估他们的实力了
Fair point.
说得好
Let's go over your cover story one last time.
最后再说一遍你的台词
After the bombing,
中情局爆炸后
Nazir's network left a car near Langley,
纳齐尔的人在那附近留了辆车
which I took into the woods on the Canadian border,
我把车开进加拿大边境的森林里
where I shaved my head, and I continued on foot.
我剃了头,继续步行
There I stole a boat across the Bay of Fundy
在那离偷了艘船穿过芬迪湾
to Nova Scotia, where I met a guy
到达新斯科舍,遇到了一个
who had ties with Amer El-Maati,
和阿莫·艾马蒂有联系的人
who put me in a shipping container to Colombia.
他把我装进集装箱送往哥伦比亚
Then, mercenaries working with Hezbollah
然后,真主党雇佣兵
took me across to Venezuela,
把我送到委内瑞拉
where they finally put me into a state oil company plane
最后把我送上一架国有石油公司的飞机
to a strip in Iraq,
飞往伊拉克
where I was handed over to an Al Qaeda cell
把我交到基地组织手里
who were tasked with getting me across the border to Iran.
他们的任务就是让我穿越伊朗边境
Join Al Qaeda, see the world.
加入基地组织,游遍世界各地
Final checks. Night vision.
终检,夜视仪
Night vision transmissions coming online.
夜视仪画面传输中
I'm out of Black Jack. Any more out there?
口香糖没了,你那还有吗
Everything okay, sir?
一切还好吗,长官
This the last pack?
最后一包了吗
I got you plenty more.
给你买了很多
Don't worry.
别担心
Did you write a letter?
你写信了吗
What?
什么
Home.
写给家人
To say good-bye.
告别信
Pretty sure you guys would know if I did.
我写了你们肯定会知道
You could've arranged it with your, uh,
你应该找那你中情局的朋友
CIA friend, the blonde.
那金发妞,帮你安排一下
How you doing?
你还好吗
Good. You?
很好,你呢
Feel like I'm in Vegas betting the mortgage.
好像是在维加斯把房子都赌上了
Stand by, people.
准备好了,大伙们
Show time.
好戏上演
What's going on with Reaper 1?
死神一号怎么回事
Sensor bandwidth issues.
传感器带宽故障
It happens. We're resetting.
很常见,正在重置
All being well, shouldn't be more than a couple minutes.
一切顺利,用不了几分钟
"All being well"?
"一切顺利"吗
Are we holding the team back until the drone's back on line?
要等无人机重连他们才能行动吗
That drone's mainly for us.
无人机是给我们用的
They have satphones and night vision.
他们有卫星电话和夜视仪
They can move closer to the border without it for now.
他们没有无人机也能向边境移动
Shit. What?
糟糕,怎么
Road to the border's as good as blocked.
去边境的路被封锁了
Foreign gas trucks paying off local officials with free gas.
外国人贿赂当地官员换取免费天然气
Cops, military, you name it, all on the take.
警察,军队,所有这些人都受了贿
Where's the border?
边境在哪
Another mile past 'em on this same road.
从这条路穿过他们后一英里
Those lights in the distance.
远方灯光处
Zero, Kilo-Alpha, over.
A队呼叫总部,完毕
Zero send, over.
总部收到,完毕
See what I'm seeing?
看到了吗
Yeah. Wait out.
是的,稍等
Guys, get out.
伙计们,下车
Make it look like car trouble for anybody passing.
让路过的人看起来是车坏了
We have a backup plan, right?
我们有后备计划的,对吧
Yeah. We're waiting for Langley to confirm the alternate route.
我们等总部确认后备路线
Now, I need that drone. Are we gonna have it or not?
现在需要用无人机,能不能用
Copy that.
收到
What's taking them so long?
他们怎么这么慢
I don't know. They had a technical with the drone.
不知道,无人机出了点故障
So how long are we gonna sit here for?
那我们得在这坐多久
Shit, man, you're worse than my kids.
靠,老兄,你比我孩子还烦
God, those Rear Echelon motherfuckers.
天,后面有那些傻逼
Got a problem with the drone.
无人机还出问题了
That's a good start.
开局真不错
Reaper's back.
死神回来了
Good.
很好
Now let's get eyes on that alternate route into the border.
现在看看那条入境的后备路线
Repositioning now.
重新定位中
Kilo-Alpha, Zero.
总部呼叫A队
Drone is back online. Scouting your route.
无人机已重连,侦查路线中
Wait out.
稍等
Back to chewing your lucky gum again?
又嚼你的幸运口香糖了吗
Yeah. You want a stick?
是啊,来一片吗
Put your head down.
把头低下
Like you're sleeping. Don't move.
装睡就行了,别动
Zero, Kilo-Bravo. Stand by.
总部, B队已就位
May have a situation with the Alpha vehicle.
A队的车子可能出状况了
Local cops just rolled up.
当地警察出动了
Why are you here?
你在这里做什么
Going to Marivan.
去马里万
Al Qaeda.
基地组织
They're not buying the cover story.
他们不相信咱们编的故事
Jesus, they want to look in the truck.
天啊,他们要到卡车里面看看
Say the word, Kilo-Alpha.
传口令, A队
What word? "Good night."
什么口令, "晚安"
They should say "good night" before the cops see Brody.
他们会在警察发现布洛迪之前说"晚安"
As-salamu alaykum.
愿安宁与你同在
Good...night.
晚安
You okay?
你怎么样
Brody? You good?
布洛迪,你还好吗
What the fuck are you doing? I can't do it.
你他妈的干什么,我不行
Yes, you can. I can't. No.
你行,不,我不行
I can't. No, I fucking can't. And you will.
他妈的,我真不行,你非行不可
I fucking can't. I fucking...
我真他妈的不行
Bit late in the day for your vagina to chime in.
现在怂逼已经晚了
Fuck off...
You scared?
你害怕了
Are you fucking scared?
你他妈的害怕了吗
I'm...
I'm scared. I'm scared. Good.
我怕了,真怕了,很好
Me, too. I've seen way too many men
我也怕,我见过太多人
killed out here in this Third World toilet.
死在这种第三世界国家的厕所里了
I personally shit myself every time they send me back here.
他们每次送我回这里,我都吓得拉裤子
And if you don't snap out of this right now
如果你现在不振作点的话
we could all fucking die here tonight.
我们今晚就得死在这
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
No.
Tell me you're gonna be okay.
告诉我你会没事的
Tell me that this is not the end of the road for you.
告诉我这还算不上走投无路
No, no, no... I need to hear you say it.
不,我要听你亲口说
I'll be...
我会
I will be okay. I'm okay.
我会没事的,我没事
I'm okay.
我很好
I'll be okay.
我会好的
Kilo-Alpha, is there a problem?
A队,有状况吗
Passenger got carsick.
"乘客"晕车了
He threw up and we're ready to roll.
他吐了一场,我们要准备出发了
Carsick?
晕车
It's a secure sat link.
这条是安全通讯线路
Can you tell them to just cut the bullshit?
能不能告诉他们别说胡话
Is he gonna be okay?
他没事吗
Fuckin'- he's gonna be okay.
他会好的
Here.
Wipe the blood off your face.
把你脸上的血擦擦
Kilo-Alpha,
A队
Kilo-Bravo, proceed to alternate crossing point.
B队,前进至候补交叉点
Roger.
知道了
Alpha out.
A队出发
Did we or did we not just kill three Iraqi police officers?
刚才那三个伊拉克警察是死在我们手上了吗
Kurdish--not to split hairs.
是库尔德游击队,别斤斤计较
Either way, this isn't something the president needs to know.
不管杀没杀,都不需要告诉总统
Oh, I understand. Believe me.
我理解,相信我
Get me JSOC Commander now.
立刻帮我接特战司令部指挥官
This whole area is pretty much a no-man's land
自两伊战争以来,这片区域
since the Iran-Iraq War.
几乎成了无人区
We got visitors.
有人来了
Senator. General. Director.
参议员,将军,局长
The White House... I know.
白宫,我知道
I was told you were coming. Let me finish.
他们告诉我你要来,让我把话说完
The White House sent General Fister and me to advise and observe.
白宫派费思特将军和我来监察指导
Advise and observe.
监察指导
The JSOC commander,
联合特种作战司令部指挥官
to advise; myself, the President's nomin...
负责指导,我受总统任命...
What did Higgins tell you about the operation?
关于这次行动,希金斯是怎么跟你说的
That this part was meant to be quick and silent
行动要雷厉风行,悄无声息
and bloodless.
兵不血刃
He told you everything, didn't he?
他全告诉你了,是吗
Yes, he did.
是的
Including...? Sergeant Brody, yes.
包括... 布洛迪中士吗,没错
Saul...
索尔
whatever this turns out to be,
无论行动结果如何
bold stroke of genius or otherwise,
是英勇的神来之笔或者怎样
I'm destined to inherit it.
都将注定由我来接手
So now that it's actually in motion,
既然行动已经开始了
for better or for worse,
不管怎样
I have no choice but to wish it every success.
我只能希望行动圆满成功
A word in private, Senator?
能借一步说话吗,参议员
Excuse us, Bill.
失陪一下,比尔
Of course.
好的
What about the breathing room you agreed to give me?
说好了给我留的空间呢
The deal was that I delay my confirmation hearing,
当时说的是,我推迟任职听证会
which I've done.
我照做了
That obligation has been fulfilled.
我履行了义务
Consider yourself lucky, Saul,
你该感到幸运,索尔
that Higgins called us and not the president
是希金斯给我们打的电话,而不是总统
or his National Security Advisor.
也不是他的国家安全顾问
Copy that.
收到
Copy.
收到
Ms. Mathison. Senator.
麦吉森女士,参议员
How's your shoulder?
肩膀怎么样了
Doctor told me you were very lucky.
医生告诉我你非常幸运
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
我很好,多谢关心
All I can say is you must be one hell of a salesperson
我只能说你一定是名出色的推销员
to get Brody to do this.
竟然能说动布洛迪
Here at the Agency, we call that recruiting.
在中情局,这叫做招募
Here. Take a look.
给你看看
Border's a click and a half away.
离边境还有一千五百米
300 yards past that building.
经过那栋建筑还有三百码
All it is a shallow stream, 12 yards across.
那是条浅溪,宽十二码
Listen... I'm gonna drive you right up to it
听着,我开车把你送到那里
and we're all gonna be watching you.
我们都会看着你的
You wade across that river
你淌过那条河
and you head up to that treeline on the other side.
朝着那边的林木线走
Once you hit it, follow it north for three miles
你到那里以后,跟着林木线向北走三英里
back to the Iranian checkpoint
回到伊朗的检查站
where we were originally gonna drop you.
也就是我们本来打算把你送到的地方
Hey, where you going?
你去哪里
Piss.
小便
Go with him.
跟着他
We got potential bogeys.
我们收到了不明无线电
Two Iraqi Army Hummers
作战小队向南三千米
three clicks south of our call sign.
有两辆伊拉克军方悍马
Kilo-Alpha, we have two Iraqi Hummers three clicks south,
A队,向南三千米有两辆伊拉克的悍马
it's not a significant threat but be aware.
不是重大威胁但需要注意
Alpha roger.
A队收到
All right, we got an Iraqi patrol three clicks south.
向南三千米发现一支伊拉克巡逻队
It's not that big a deal but it's difficult terrain out there
没什么大碍,但那边地势复杂
so we got to move quick, quiet and small now,
所以我们得迅速安静小范围移动
which means it's just me and him from here.
那意味着只有我和他走
Rest of you guys stay here, cover from this position.
其余的人留在这里作掩护
Questions?
有问题吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
When you were a little kid,
你小的时候
what did you want to be when you grew up?
长大了想干什么
I don't remember.
不记得了
Bullshit.
胡扯
Everyone remembers.
每个人都记得
You don't have to manage me anymore, man.
你不必再管我了,老兄
I know what I'm here to do.
我知道来这儿干什么
Just making conversation's all.
只是聊聊天嘛
What's that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Well, what did you want to be?
那你以前想干什么
I grew up in Texas.
我在德克萨斯州长大的
All I wanted to do was ride bulls.
我只想骑公牛
Yeah, why didn't you?
那你怎么没去呢
I did.
我骑过了
Two years.
骑过两年
But my nuts couldn't take the beating.
骑得我"蛋"疼
So now I do this.
所以现在我改行做这个
Happy fucking...
真他娘的开心
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么事
Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over.
总部呼叫A队,完毕
Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over.
总部呼叫A队,完毕
Kilo-Alpha, Zero, over.
总部呼叫A队,完毕
Zero, this is Kilo-Bravo.
B队呼叫总部
Alpha hit something. A mine or an IED.
A队撞上了地雷或者简易炸弹
Any hostiles on your screens?
你能看到敌人吗
Stand by. Checking now.
稍等,正在查看
Nothing, so far.
目前没有
Sir, that Iraqi patrol
长官,那支伊拉克巡逻队
just turned north, towards the explosion.
已转向北边,正朝爆炸处前进
Now we have to call the president.
我们现在必须通知总统
Wait. Let the dust settle first.
等等,尘埃落定再说
No, any possibility of an international incident
不行,万一有发生国际事件的可能
I must call the president.
我就必须通知总统
What you must do is keep a cool head
你必须做的是保持头脑清醒
and take great care not to panic.
尽量不要惊慌失措
Well, we at least have to call the Iraqis.
我们至少要通知伊拉克方面
And say what?
然后说什么
Turn your patrol around,
让你的巡逻队绕开点
we have a CIA team we didn't tell you about,
我们有队中情局特工,没知会过你们
operating in the area?
就过去执行任务了
That drone is armed, correct?
那架无人机装备了武器,对吧
Zero, Kilo-Bravo.
B队呼叫总部
We're one click out from Kilo-Alpha.
我们在离A队一公里的地方
Roger, Kilo-Bravo,
收到, B队
be advised that Iraqi patrol is closing on your position.
请注意伊拉克巡逻队正在靠近你
Sir, White House is on the line.
长官,白宫来电
Put him on the screen.
接到屏幕上
Mike.
迈克
I may have a solution. Please.
我也许能解决这个问题,请讲
That drone has four Hellfire missiles on it.
无人机上装备了四枚狱火导弹
You saying we engage the Iraqi patrol?
你是要我们跟伊拉克巡逻队交火
I'm saying we just found an Al Qaeda cell
我的意思是我们发现有基地组织成员
trying to smuggle America's most wanted terrorist into Iran
在帮美国头号恐怖分子偷渡到伊朗
and we take them out with that drone.
然后被我们的无人机干掉了
Jesus.
上帝啊
It's a smart play if they're dead.
如果他们死了这倒是个好主意
And if they're not dead?
他们要是没死呢
He doesn't care whether they're dead or alive,
他根本不在乎他们的死活
all he fucking gives a shit about is covering his own ass.
他娘的只想把自己摘干净
Bite your lip, Carrie. Bite it hard. Fuck.
闭上你的嘴,卡莉,闭嘴,操
That Iraqi patrol is, what, a minute away?
那个伊拉克巡逻队马上就到了吧
Let me be very clear, Mike.
我再说清楚一点,迈克
I will not order a strike on our own men.
我绝不会下令攻击自己人
Hang it up.
挂了吧
We've got movement in the Alpha vehicle.
A队的车里有动静
Either the vehicle just settled
要么是车辆刚刚启动了
or I have a second heat signature moving.
要么我就发现了第二个移动的热成像信号
The second figure is moving.
第二个信号确实在移动
They're alive; they're both alive.
他们活着,二人都活着
My leg.
我的腿
Motherfucker...
干他娘的
My leg.
我的腿
No.
My fucking leg... All right, sit up.
他娘的我的腿,坐起来
Sit up, sit up.
快坐起来
Fold your arms.
双臂交叉
Okay, come with me.
跟我来
Phone, satphone.
电话,卫星电话
Kilo-Bravo, this is Alpha, over.
A队呼叫B队,完毕
Bravo, send.
B队说话
We're in the building to the west of the border,
我们在国境线西边的建筑里
no enemy fire; casualty is still conscious
敌方没有开火,伤员仍然清醒
but he's lost a leg and a lot of blood, over.
但他失去了一条腿并大量失血,完毕
Bravo, roger. Your location 60 seconds, over.
B队收到,六十秒后抵达,完毕
Get a gun team up on high ground.
在高地架设一组机枪手
I can treat for shock and stem the blood flow for now.
我能处理休克和紧急止血
Take your time to follow our exact route in, over.
小心顺着我们的路线过来,完毕
On it. Out.
行动中,完毕
Focus on your kids.
想想你的孩子们
I don't have any kids, dumbass.
傻逼,老子没有孩子
I was just...
我只是
making small talk 'cause you were being a fucking baby.
随便说点什么,你他妈就像个小孩似的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会把你带出去的
S-Smoke.
Here, give me some of my cigarettes.
给我来支烟啊
I never thought I'd be this fucking guy.
我真没料到会这么倒霉
No, me neither.
我也没料到
I guess I fucked up, T.
我他妈搞砸了
Beers on you, then.
那你得请客喝酒
I gave him one morphine shot.
我给他注射一剂吗啡
He's got one left.
还剩一剂
We got to haul ass now.
我们得快撤了
Grab that.
抓住
Here. Here... here.
这儿,放这儿
Roll... back.
转身,回去
Okay.
行了
Ready to do this, boss? Yeah.
准备好了吗,老大,好了
All right, everybody back to the truck.
好,所有人都撤回到卡车那里
Go! Let's go, quick.
走,快走
Iraqi patrol just joined the party.
伊拉克巡逻兵刚刚加入战局
Zero, Kilo-Bravo, contact!
B队呼叫总部
Automatic fire from the south.
南边有自动武器射击
Platoon or possible company strength.
有一个排,甚至一个连的火力
Do all you can not to escalate this.
叫他们尽量缓住局势
Suppressive return fire. Suppressive fire only.
克制还击火力,控制火力
Don't put them in the ground. Just turn them around.
别把狗逼急了,引开他们
Zero, Kilo-Bravo, we don't get AZ out
B队呼叫总部,要是不赶紧救出阿齐兹
in the next few minutes, he's dead. Iraqi call signs
他就死定了,伊拉克方面
are requesting an artillery fire mission up the chain.
向防线请求了火炮袭击支援
How far out are our helicopters?
离我们的直升机多远
Eight minutes.
八分钟
General, advice?
将军,你的意见
Eight minutes is time we don't have.
时间不够
Either we call the Iraqis and level with them...
就算我们联系伊拉克方面坦白事实
Also time we don't have
时间也不够
and every shade of blowback we can't afford.
横竖都是死
So it's a fighting withdrawal to a secure LZ,
那就边打边撤,坐上他们之前的车
back five clicks in the vehicle that they have left.
退后五公里,回到安全着陆点
In other words, we have to abort.
也就是说,任务失败
The intelligence operation is over.
情报行动结束
It's a military one now. It's all yours, General.
现在这是一起军事行动,由你指挥,将军
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Shoot the boys out of there.
把人给我撤回来
Copy that. Comms.
收到,通讯检查
Kilo Bravo, this is Zero-Alpha.
B队,这里是总部
Bravo, send.
B队收到
We're going to push them back with Hellfire, over. Roger.
我们会用狱火逼退他们,完毕,收到
Withdraw with Hellfire in support on your command.
给我撤退命令,狱火导弹将立即支援
On my command, roger, wait.
我来下令,收到,等等
Are they aborting the mission?
他们要结束任务吗
Saul.
索尔
You had some bad luck.
是你运气不好
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
At least we have Javadi.
至少我们还有贾瓦迪
He's still in play. That's not nothing.
局还没破,还有希望
Yeah.
是啊
Stand by for Hellfire mission, over.
准备等待狱火支援,完毕
You guys ready?
准备好了吗
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退,撤退
I'm not going back.
我不撤退
What the fuck? What are you talking about? Yeah, you are.
妈的,你说什么,你必须撤退
I'm gonna walk across that border into Iran
我要穿过国界线进入伊朗
and you're not gonna to stop...
你别想阻止
Listen to me! I am fucking ordering you to fucking move out!
给我听好了,我他妈的命令你撤退
Passenger refuses to withdraw,
"乘客"拒绝撤退
and I'm out of time. Please advise.
时间不够了,请指示
Do not leave anyone behind.
别留下任何一个人
We are under heavy fire!
火力太猛了
The casualty is priority one,
伤员优先
and the passenger is non-fucking-compliant!
"乘客"他妈的不服从命令
General, please advise!
将军,请指示
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说
If anyone can talk Brody down off a ledge, she can.
能说服布洛迪不去送死的,只有她了
All right.
好吧
Put the passenger on the line.
把对讲机给"乘客"
I say again, put the passenger on the line.
我再说一边,把对讲机给"乘客"
Take this.
拿着
Take it!
拿着
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody, can you hear me?
布洛迪,你听得见吗
Hey, Brody!
布洛迪
They're trying to abort the mission, Carrie!
他们想放弃任务,卡莉
I know.
我知道
Well, tell them to go fuck themselves.
转告他们操他妈的
No, listen to me.
不,听我说
You can't do this by yourself.
这件事你自己一个人做不到
I'm 300 yards from the border, Carrie.
我距离边界只有三百码了,卡莉
I can make it.
我能完成任务
Cross into Iran now and you will be completely on your own.
现在越界进入伊朗,你会完全孤立无援
Well, to be honest I don't see much of an option here.
实话说,我这边别无选择
The option is to fall back, regroup,
选择撤退,重新部署
and we'll take another shot at this later.
之后我们会再组织行动
Come on, Carrie, you know that's not gonna happen.
拜托,卡莉,你知道那是不可能的
You don't know that!
你怎么知道
Now, stop and think this through.
现在,停止行动,好好考虑下
You have no sanction, no support on the ground,
你没有许可,战场上也没有支援
and no extraction plan.
甚至没有脱身计划
You will die over there!
你会死在那里的
No, you're wrong, Carrie.
不,你错了,卡莉
And you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
'Cause you're gonna get me home.
因为你会来带我回去
No, don't say that! Do not put that on me.
不,不准那么说,不要把压力强加给我
It's a fantasy.
那简直是白日梦
You'll find a way.
你会想出办法的
I have faith.
我对你有信心
That's all. Out.
就这样,挂了
No, Brody! Brody!
别,布洛迪,布洛迪
Fuck!
We are fucking moving out now.
我们现在要他妈撤出去
All of us. Let's go.
所有人,我们走
Not me.
我不走
He's gone! Fuck him!
他跑了,操他妈
Hellfire, now!
现在发射狱火
Hellfire firing now.
狱火即将发射
Move now!
现在行动
Grab him!
抓住他
Take it.
拿着这个
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Get him to the LZ, then come get me. Go!
把他带到着陆点,再来接应我,快去
Fuck!
Fucking snipers.
是狙击手
Always the stubborn fucking assholes.
他们总是最操蛋的混蛋
I can buy you 30 seconds to cross that border
我能给你赢得三十秒时间,穿过边境
and get to those trees.
跑到树那边
Once I start firing, you start running.
我一开枪,你就跑
And if you stop, I'll fucking shoot you myself.
如果你停下,我他妈就开枪杀了你
Any questions?
有问题吗
No. Oh, good.
没有,很好
Count of three.
我数到三
One... two... three!
一,二,三
What is that?
什么情况
They're surrounded.
他们被包围了
Who by?
被谁包围了
Are we picking up anything on radios?
我们能从无线电中听到什么吗
...Nicholas Brody.
我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
The Iranians are saying they have two prisoners.
那些伊朗人说他们抓到两个囚犯
Are we sure it's the Iranians and not the Iraqis?
能肯定是伊朗人而不是伊拉克人吗
100%.
百分百肯定
Jesus.
上帝
They got the casualty out safely.
他们把伤员平安带出来了
He's stable, on a bird out to the carrier group now.
他情况稳定,已经坐上飞机前往航母了
There's something else.
还有点别的事
What?
什么
Brody made it across.
布洛迪成功越境了
How?
怎么做到的
He made a last second run for it--
他抓紧时间一路狂奔
headfirst into an Iranian military unit.
一头冲进了伊朗的军事基地
He's okay?
他没事吧
Yes.
没事
He made it.
他成功了
And you, Saul,
你呢,索尔
are still in the game.
还依旧身在局中
I'll be damned.
我会下地狱的
Right now, these guys...
现在,这些家伙
uh, they're trained to treat anybody coming
他们训练有素,将越境的任何人
over the border as Israeli agents.
都当成以色列特工
You were tortured...
你被严刑拷打过
...so tell me what to expect.
告诉我接下来会怎样
Expect to break.
做好受罪的准备
How long did you hold out?
你当时撑了多久
I don't know.
我不知道
I lost track of time pretty much right away,
我很快就没有时间概念了
but I figure...
不过大概有
seven days?
七天吧
Enough time to allow the guys
时间长得让那些家伙
to change their frequencies and battle plans.
改变了拷问频率和行动计划
I just...
我只是
I just hope I can give you seven days
希望能为你争取到这七天的时间
to get the job done in Tehran.
让你完成在德黑兰的任务
Hi.
你好
May I?
我能坐下吗
Of course.
当然
Fara, you're one of the few people in this building
法拉,你是局里为数不多
who knows that Majid Javadi's an Agency asset.
知道马吉德·贾瓦迪是中情局线人的人
I didn't breathe a word to anybody.
我没告诉过任何人
I know you didn't-- that's not why I'm here.
我知道你没有,我不是为这个来的
But you had a crucial role in recruiting Javadi.
你在招募贾瓦迪的过程中扮演了重要角色
In fact, Saul says, without you, it never would've come off.
事实上索尔说,要不是你,根本不会成功
He's exaggerating.
他过奖了
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
The thing is...
问题是
Javadi's only half the play.
贾瓦迪只是我们计划的一部分
There's another phase of the operation
而行动的另一部分
you weren't made aware of.
你之前并不知情
It involves an asset, whose life depends
这关系到另一个线人,他的生死
on us getting him out of Iran at the critical moment.
取决于我们能否在关键时刻从伊朗救出他
And the fact is our extraction plan
而我们原先的撤退方案
just went up in smoke.
刚刚泡汤了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Fara, you have an uncle in Tehran.
法拉,你在德黑兰有个叔叔
Your father's brother.
是你父亲的兄弟
Carrie, no. Just hear me out.
卡莉,不行,你先听我说
No, it's too dangerous.
不行,这太危险了
All we're asking for... You're asking me
我们唯一的请求,你们是在要求我
to put my family at extreme risk.
将家人置于高度危险中
You know you are.
你很清楚这一点
You forget I've seen firsthand
你忘了我曾亲眼目睹
how fast an operation can go sideways.
行动是怎样在瞬间偏离了正轨
Tell the truth.
坦白说吧
You would never ask your own family to do this.
你永远不会让你的家人冒这样的险
I might.
我也许会
And from what I know about your uncle, he's not one
据我所知,你的叔叔也不是个
to cross the street to stay out of trouble's way.
为了远离麻烦就袖手旁观的人
He's a member of a moderate opposition group.
他是反对派成员,但立场温和
Not a bomb thrower.
不是扔炸弹的恐怖分子
All we need is a place to meet in the city.
我们只求在德黑兰有个能见面的地方
A de facto safe house.
确切说是安全屋
Fara, we have a brother agent in the field,
法拉,我们的伙伴身在战场
soon to be in mortal danger.
即将面临致命危险
Don't we owe him every chance to get out alive?
我们不该竭尽所能保他安全吗
Someone's coming.
有人来了
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm formally seeking asylum
我正式请求伊朗伊斯兰共和国
in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
为我提供庇护
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Ayman Jassim.
阿曼·贾思明
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Ready for what?
准备好什么
To go with me to Tehran.
和我一起去德黑兰
What about him?
那他呢
No! You fuck!
不,操你妈的
Quiet. Quiet! You fucking asshole!
安静,安静,该死的混蛋
What did you do that for?! Control yourself.
为什么要这么做,控制你的情绪
Fuck! Fuck! Calm down!
操,操,冷静点
Calm down.
冷静
Now.
现在
We go to Tehran.
我们出发去德黑兰

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆
explosion [iks'pləuʒən]

想一想再看

n. 爆炸,爆发,激增

 
vigilant ['vidʒilənt]

想一想再看

adj. 警醒的,警戒著的,警惕的

联想记忆
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的

 
ordering ['ɔ:dəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o

 
extraction [iks'trækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 抽出,取出,抽出物 n. 血统

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。