手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集:S从西班牙回来了

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
No
不要啊
Stop
停下来
Jenny
珍妮
Yale cannot accept someone who's hazed the teacher
耶鲁是肯定不会要那些糊弄他们老师的人的
College has stopped accepting applications month ago
大学入学申请几个月前就结束了
I don't have any other options
我没有别的选择
What happened? Yale has great finical aid
怎么了,耶鲁的经济辅助条件不是很好嘛
As for now ,we're low piorrty,
现在呢,我们还没有优先权
it's all determined by need
一切取决于需求
We're not needy enough?
我们还不够需求的吗
Sound to me that you need a get-away
我看你需要出去放松一下
Yes, road trip
是啊,开车旅行吧
I was thinking more like a privite jet to Spain
我想的是坐私人飞机去西班牙
When do we leave
我们什么时候走
Tomorrow morning
明天早上
To aspaina To aspaina
敬西班牙,敬西班牙
I met you last year, you call yourself savana
我去年见过你,你自称是萨凡纳
It's serena
是瑟琳娜
Nice to meet you again, I'm Gabriel
很高兴再次见到你,我叫加布里尔
All I wanna tell you is that I do wanna be with you
我只想告诉你我想和你在一起
Excuse me, sir
打扰下,先生
Buy a flower for the pretty lady
给身边这位美女买束花吧
You
是你啊
Dariling, who let this mirsible creature in
亲爱的,谁让这个可怜小东西进来的
Please, I'm trying to earn money so I could go to Yale
别这样,我只是想赚些钱去耶鲁读书
It's my dream, it always has been
这是我的梦想,一直都是
Yale, you foolish little girl,
耶鲁,你可真是傻
that dream is over,time to wake up
你的梦想已经破灭,该醒醒了
No, no, no
不,不,不要
This is my dream
这是我的梦想
No
不要啊
When you lose hope in a dream,
当你的梦想在梦里都破灭的时候
sometimes all your're left with are sleepless nights
剩下陪你的就只有一个又一个不眠之夜
While some called doctor for a refill,
有的人找医生寻求帮助
I find the best solution
我所发现的最好的解决办法
is a full social calendar
就是把社交行程全部排满
And here Nate and I at the young follow's ball,
这是我和内特去年轻人舞会
And here we are with his grandfather William Van de Bilt
这是和他祖父威廉姆?范德?比特在一起
Cyrus, focus, you miss a lot when you were gone
塞勒斯,专心,你们不在时发生了好多事
I'm sorry ,but I have anomisely
不好意思,逾越节晚餐之前
Amount to do before the Passover supper tonight
我还有很多很多事要做呢
This smells decelious
好香啊
I'm making a brisket that's gonna bolw your socks off
我做的鸡胸肉会让你们馋的直流口水的
Be sure to save me some
一定要给我留点哦
For the last time, this dinner...
再说最后一遍,这顿晚餐...
...is very important to your stepfather and me ...
对你继父和我都非常重要
If only I could be two people, you know Nate's...
要是我能分身就好了,你知道内特的...
cousin Tripp Van der Bilt is getting married tomorrow,
堂兄特里普?范德?比特明天就要结婚了
the dinner is tonight, and I'm late for rehasal
今晚要设宴款待大家,彩排我已经要迟到了
Rehasal, you're not even on a wedding
彩排,又不是参加婚礼
No,but Nate texted me and he said he had a suprise
但内特发短信告诉我他会给我个惊喜
I'm betting it's about the junior committee for the whitney
我打赌肯定是关于惠特尼青年会的
Tripp's fiancee promised to get me on
特里普的未婚妻答应我会让我进去的
Okay, just wait a minute, young lady,
行了,等一会吧,大小姐
You're gonna have to get serious about your future
你得对自己的未来认真一点了吧
Murnee is already on the board of four chairty
莫林已经参与4个慈善团体
and two museums
2个博物馆的事务
And needs a personal assitant to keep track of her scheule.
需要一名专业的助理帮她打理日常行程
Not to mention being a sociolate
更不用说社交
is good enough for Jacky O
对杰姬?欧(名媛肯尼迪夫人)的好处了
You know, my old friend JR is big at NYU
我的老朋友杰尔在纽约大学很有号召力
And he happens to own me a favor
他正好欠我个人情
Cyrus saved JR's life in Vietnam
塞勒斯在越南救了杰尔的命
Oh, I'm sorry ,but just because I lost Yale
对不起,就算进不了耶鲁也并不代表
Doesn't not mean I'm wasting my time at non-ivey
我要把青春浪费在非常青藤盟校的大学上
reading Bloved 6 times and experienmenting with lesbianism
把那些破书翻烂而且实践女同性恋主义
Now, nate's waiting
内特还等着呢
Waldorf women are not socilized
霍道夫家的女性绝非交际花
You can just set those down there,please
把那些放那边就可以了
daugter returns,how was Spain
离家出走的女孩回来了啊,西班牙怎么样
Amazing, perfect
很好,太好了
I'm sure, with Poppy dacing on table tops in Barcelona,
可不是嘛,和波比在巴塞罗那大跳艳舞
Some amazing nude alongside with alcohol
裸女与美酒相伴啊
More like me, and Poppy and her boyfriend Gabriel
我跟波比和她男朋友加布里尔
on the coast,
只在海滩上玩了玩
I just read, and ate and swam
我看了点书,吃了些东西,游了一会儿泳
So there was nude sunbathing
这么说确实是有裸体日光浴喽
Is my mom around
我老妈在这边吗
I haven't seen her, but I have been occuped.
我还没看见她,我昨晚一直没空
Last night's entertainments
昨晚真是尽兴
She's Synchronised swimmer, can hold her breath for 5 minutes
她是花样游泳员,能在水下憋气长达5分钟
Sure you found a way of get over blair then
你还真是找到了忘掉布莱尔的方法啊
But then I realized that I'm a 17 year old billionaire
然后我突然意识到我是只有17岁的亿万富翁
Tonight I have a date with
今晚我还要美女约会呢
By the way, I saw
对了,我上周在一家酒吧看见
Poppy lifting at the bar last week
波比玩的正高兴
It's funny how she can be there yet still be in Spain with you.
她能分身两地,真是太有意思了
Did I tell you you're beautiful
我告诉过你,你有多美吗
Nate Archibald,
内特?阿齐布尔德
are you trying to seduce me on church property
你竟敢在教堂里对我动手动脚
Come on, let's go
快,我们快走吧
Can you pretend
你能假装
not to see me behind Carolin Kennday,
看不见凯罗琳?肯尼迪后面的我吗
She maybe american roality,
那个女的虽然很美国
but that woman is a true ruff.
但她简直就是一个刺头
Sure
当然了
Hey, Tripp asked to go lunch with me, said it was important
特里普请我去和他吃午饭,说是有重要的事
But I think he's just gonna talk about her ex-girlfriend in Whitehouse
但是我估计他只会谈论他前任女友
Fine, I'll come by before dinner,
好啊我晚饭前过来就是了
I hope that's not your big suprise
我可不希望这就是你给我的大大的惊喜
Oh yeah
当然不是
I have to think a way to think Marunne with the The whitney committee
我做梦都想进惠特尼青年会
I got in to Columbia
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What
什么
I got in to Columbia
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What were you talking about
你想说什么
Nothing,that's amazing, I didn't even know you applyed
没什么,太好了,我都不知道你申请过
I wanted to see if I can get in without my family's help, you know?
我想看看没有家里的帮助我能否上去
It's fine.
没关系
I'm so happy for you.
我很为你开心
So that means no yale?
那你不上耶鲁了
No, honestly, I'm--i'm torn.
绝对不上,我真是筋疲力尽了
Blair. it was so sweet of you to come.
布莱尔,你能来真好
Yes, it-it's going to be so beautiful.
婚礼一定会很漂亮的
I-i have some disappointing news.
我有些不好的消息
The whitney junior committee felt
惠特尼青年会认为
felt you were too new on the scene.
你对他们而言太过陌生
They chose elizabeth instead.
他们转而选择了伊丽莎白
Your bridesmaid? - give it time.
你的伴娘,再等等吧
When it comes to these things,
碰上这种事情
It takes a while to start to matter.
是金子总会发光的
Hey, if it makes you feel any better,
这个能不能让你好受点
Maureen had to pick her bridesmaids
莫林挑选伴娘的名单
From a list provided by my grandfather.
都是我爷爷列出要求的
Hey, I better go. the rehearsal's starting.
我得走了,彩排要开始了
Oh. okay.
去吧
I'll just wait here... with the rest of the commoners.
我就在这里,和无关紧要的人在一起吧
Is that the, uh, science fair project?
那是你的科学课作业吗
Yep. we're tracking air quality on plant growth.
对,我们得记录植物生长时的空气状况
One of these was grown in our apartment,
其中一盆养在我们家
And the other was grown in wes' country house.
另一盆养在维斯的乡村小屋里
Apparently a tree does not grow in brooklyn.
显然在布鲁克林树都长不高了
I better take off. call you later?
我得走了,一会打给你
Yeah.
Well, I hope for the sake of science that
希望看在科学的面子上
That relationship is strictly professional. - of course.
你俩纯属学伴关系,当然了
But I'm working on it.
但我正在努力加油呢
No, I get it. rent trumps art.
我明白,租来的喇叭花画
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
如果改变主意,请给我打电话
Nobody wants to buy art right now.
现在根本没人想买画了
Look, I'm the one with the expensive yale tuition.
让你背负昂贵耶鲁学费的是我
Please let me help. there's gotta be a job on craigslist
让我做点什么吧,分类广告上总有
That doesn't involve dealing or nudity.
不用贩毒和卖身的工作吧
Dan, I have it under control.
丹,我应付的来
Your priority is school. I'm off to lily's.
你的首要任务是学业,我去莉莉那里了
She wants to go shopping for a table, a lamp.
她想去买个桌子,或是盏灯吧
I'm not sure. bye. bye.
我也不太清楚,再见
Good luck.
祝你好运
I don't know he's being so stubborn about this.
真没想到在这件事上他这么顽固
You know, wes' mom owns a catering company.
维斯的妈妈是饮食承办人
Catering? that definitely was not on the top of my list,
饮食承办,我可没想到要做这个
But, I mean, yeah,
不过,也不错
If you--if you-- if you don't mind asking...
如果你能帮我问问的话
Not at all, because then I can ask him to come to dinner
没问题,正好可以借此机会
With me as a thanks for being so cool to my brother.
叫他和我去吃顿饭,以表谢意
Hello, blair.
布莱尔,你好
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You, too, mr. van der bilt.
我也是,范德比先生
The wedding is going to be lovely.
婚礼场面一定会很棒
Blair, it's reached my ears
布莱尔,我听说
that nate has been accepted to columbia.
内特被哥伦比亚大学录取了
Has he spoken to you of his intentions?
他和你聊过自己的想法吗
Not in so many words.
没怎么说过
But I do know he's very proud of having gotten in on his own.
但他凭自己实力进去,确实很高兴
As he should be.
他确实如此
My grandson values your opinion.
我孙子很重视你的意见
Perhaps you could show him that yale is the appropriate choice.
也许你能让他明白耶鲁才是明智选择
I... think this is a decision he needs to make himself.
我想这个决定应由他自己定夺
Tell me, what are your plans for next year?
跟我说说你对明年的计划吧
I know you put off college.
我知道你把大学搁置一边了
Any word from the junior committee for the whitney?
惠特尼青年会那里怎么说
Actually... they didn't accept me.
其实,他们没接受我
Ah. I think that must be some kind of mistake.
一定是有所误会
I'll call agnes chismer immediately
我马上就给安吉斯?切斯米打电话
And clear that right up.
澄清误会
Really? For a friend of my grandson,
真的吗,为我孙子的朋友帮忙
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
做什么都没问题
Yale is an amazing school.
耶鲁是一所很棒的学校
And... nate would look dashing in bulldog blue.
内特穿斗牛犬蓝一定很有朝气
And I want to be a bridesmaid.
我还想做伴娘
I think, uh, she might have room for one more.
为她多加一个伴娘也无妨
Why did I give dorota the weekend off?
我干嘛要放多洛塔的假啊
Ever since she and vanya fell in love,
自从她和瓦雅共入爱河
All she thinks about is herself.
她就只关心自己了
Hello?
Yes, this is cyrus rose.
我是塞勒斯?罗斯
This is serena van der woodsen.
我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
I think I need a lawyar
我需要一名律师
How did antique shopping turn into shoe shopping?
买古董怎么变成买鞋了
Well, my darling,
亲爱的
All shopping eventually leads to shoe shopping.
只要逛街,买鞋就是绝对的
If only people felt that way about art.
要是大家都把这份热忱都献给艺术就好了
You're thinking about dan's tuition.
你在担心丹的学费问题
Uh, mid-range collectors just aren't buying right now.
中层阶级的收藏家们购买力都丧失了
Well, you never know when things will turn around.
事情会柳暗花明又一村的
Now who says that these are not art
谁说这不是艺术
Hey, mom. nice shoes.
妈妈,鞋很漂亮
Could you give us a moment?
让我们单独聊下
Welcome back. - thanks.
欢迎回来,谢谢
Mom, I know you're upset.
妈妈,我知道你很生气
No, I'm furious.
不对,我气死了
First you trash the apartment,
你先是把家里搞得一团糟
then you run away to spain.
接着又跑去了西班牙
I'm sorry.
对不起
I, um, I've just-I've been feeling really lost.
我只是,我不知该何去何从
Oh, spare me, serena. the only thing that is lost is
瑟琳娜,饶了我吧,你不知该何去何从的
Your sense of responsibility and consideration.
只有你的责任感和为他人考虑的心情
It seems to me like the old serena is back,
在我看来以前的瑟琳娜又回来了
And I'm not very happy to see her.
这可不是好事
So you might want to take your coat off,
所以你还是快脱了大衣吧
Because you're grounded.
因为你被关禁闭了
S.! you're back from spain! S
你从西班牙回来啦
Yeah. I just landed.
是啊,刚下飞机
Hey, uh, are you home? - no. more like avoiding it.
你在家吗,不在,我尽量不回家
My mom and cyrus are hosting passover.
塞勒斯和我妈妈正在办逾越节
I thought firstborns were supposed to be spared .
我以为头生子女可以跳过不参加呢
Oh, so--so you're not gonna be at the apartment all day?
那你今天就都不在家了
I'm getting a dress fitted at reem acra,
试裙子
And then nate and I are going to his cousin's rehearsal dinner.
一会和内特一起去他堂兄的婚礼彩排晚宴
S., I'm one of the chosen ones. S
我是天之骄子的一员了
I was wandering the bass-ian desert
在我彷徨在巴斯和蒂安荒漠之中时
And now I've reached the van der bilt promised land.
却突然来到了范德比的应许之地
That's great. um, listen, I have to run some errands,
太好了,我得去处理点事
But let's talk later, okay?
回头再聊吧
I thought maureen was only having five bridesmaids.
莫林不是只有五个伴娘吗
It was kind of last minute.
我是后来补上的
And I think a little higher on the hem.
请把下摆再改高些
So I'm gonna need a couple minutes
我得找点时间
To practice my tray balancing.
练练托盘技术
I've never done this before.
我以前从没做过这个
Although I have a feeling i-i'll be a tray-balancing wunderkind.
不过我有种预感,我肯定会是托盘天才
Are you gonna do this nervous talking thing all night?
你不会整晚都会因为紧张喋喋不休吧
It's cool. I just need to know. - no, I'm sorry.
没什么,我就是想知道,不好意思
I-i didn't tell my dad I took this job,
我没和我爸说过这份工作的事
And i-i feel so bad keeping it from him,
所以瞒着他让我不太好受
But, you know, he gets so defensive.
不过他实在是太抵触我上班这事了
I'll take that as a "yes."
那看来就是"是"了
Oh, no, no, no, no. - good. you're here.
不要啊,太好了,你终于来了
I just ran out to buy some candles.
我刚跑出去买蜡烛了
I don't understand why we just can't light some votives.
真不明白为什么不能只许愿就好
You look familiar.
你挺眼熟
Have you worked for me before?
你以前给我干过活吗
I did call them, and they cannot send over a replacement.
我打过电话了,但他们说不能换
They are absolutely overextended.
真是太过分了
Mrs. waldorf, I'm sure that between corrine
霍道夫夫人,我相信在寇妮和
And--and dorota... - dorota has the weekend off.
多洛塔之间,多洛塔周末休假
And I absolutely need two servers.
我太需要两个服务生了
Cyrus' mother's coming, and she hates me.
塞勒斯母亲要来,她可讨厌我了
I have never thrown a seder before.
我从没办过逾越节家宴
I don't even know how to say half the words
为莱伯曼妻子命名的祈祷礼仪大全里
In this prayer book that's named for lieberman's wife.
有一半字我都看不懂
She, uh, she's hadassah.
她是哈大沙
The--i think the prayer book is called haggadah.
祈祷礼仪大全好像叫哈加达
See? no, you cannot leave.
看到没,你绝对不能走
With all due respect, i-i don't--
出于尊敬,我真的
I don't feel comfortable serving knishes to blair.
我真的不愿意为布莱尔上克尼什馅饼
But blair won't be here.
可布莱尔不在啊
And you don't serve knishes at passover.
况且在逾越节我们不吃克尼什馅饼
I'll double your pay...
我给你双倍薪水
For both of you.
你俩都有份
I could really use the money.
我真的很需要钱
Fine.
好吧
Great. here are the linens.
太好了,这是亚麻布
Put one of these at every place.
把这个每个座位都放一份
Cyrus? cyrus, I think the brisket's burnin'.
塞勒斯,塞勒斯,鸡肉好像要糊了
Oh, no. not at all, mrs. chismer.
切斯米先生,完全没关系
We all make mistakes.
是人都会犯错
So I'll see you tuesday at the whitney?
那就周二在惠特尼见了
So...
那么
I've been thinking about this whole college thing.
我一直在想我们上大学的事
I'm going to columbia.
我要上哥伦比亚
Okay.
好吧
Oh, maybe it's just my old prejudice speaking,
就当是我以前的偏见
But, um, yale--
但是,耶鲁
Yale only accepted me because of my grandfather.
耶鲁录取我只会因为我爷爷
I don't want to owe him or my family anything.
我不想欠他,或欠那个家
After tonight, we're done with them.
今晚过后,我和他们再无瓜葛
Oh, b., too bad you weren't invited B
真可惜特里普和内特的午餐会
To nate and tripp's lunch, 'cause whatever happened,
你却不在受邀之列,因为无论发生何事
It looks like you're the one paying.
看来买单的总是你
Cyrus!
塞勒斯
Your mother's here.
你母亲来了
God, where is that man?
天啊,那男人去哪了
I can certainly look into the legalities of it,
我可以帮你查查法律条款
But... I think you should tell your mother.
但是,你应该告诉你母亲
We're--we're not in a good place right now.
我跟她现在关系比较僵
I don't think I could go up to her and say,
我可不敢到她面前直接跟她说
"Sorry, but I sort of got married in Spain. "
对不起,我貌似在西班牙结了婚
"But don't worry. "
但是别担心
Cyrus is helping me get a quickie annulment."
塞勒斯会尽快帮我废除婚约的"
She's your mother. Sh--
她是你母亲,她...
Cyrus
塞勒斯
Excuse me.
失陪
Sorry. You what?
抱歉,你干什么了
Two days into the trip,
旅行第二天的时候
Poppy and Gabriel get in this huge fight,
波比和加布里尔大吵了起来
And then she just leaves, abandoning me and Gabriel.
然后她就走了,把我和加布里尔扔在那里
And so I-I stayed around to keep him company.
我就留下来陪他
Well, you did a bang-up job.
你还真是舍命陪君子啊
Dan, please.
丹,别说了
Gabriel and Poppy were over,
加布里尔和波比已经是过去时了
And it's not like either one of us planned this.
这又不是事先策划好的
This--this thing between us just happened,
事情...事情就这么发生了
And we couldn't stop it. This "thing" was a marriage.
我们也没办法,这种"事情"可是结婚
What were you thinking?
你到底怎么想的啊
I don't know. I-I wasn't.
我也不知道,我根本没想
But I don't even know if I am married.
我都不确定自己是不是真结婚了
That's what Cyrus is trying to figure out.
那正是塞勒斯要去查的呢
How does one not know if one is married?
一个人结婚了怎么还能自己都不知道呢
Well, there was a dinner,
我们吃了晚饭
And then dancing and then more rioja
然后跳舞,接着又喝多了
And then we took off our clothes and went swimming in the ocean.
然后就脱了衣服去海里游泳
Okay, skip that part.
行了,跳过这部分呗
Yeah. Yeah, um, so--so the next thing I know,
好的,接下来我只记得
Gabriel is just screaming, "I love you! I love you!"
加布里尔对我大喊"我爱你,我爱你"
And he's banging on this church door,
然后他猛敲一家教堂的门
Trying to wake up a priest and
想叫醒里面的牧师
O-okay--okay, so there was a priest.
行了,行了,牧师也有了
Did you say "i do"?
你说了"我愿意"了吗
Well, i-i said "si"
我说了西班牙语的愿意
I don't know. It w-was all in Spanish.
我也不知道,都是西班牙语
It was--it was crazy.
简直太疯狂了
You're smiling. - what?
你还笑,什么
You ran off to Spain with a guy you barely know.
你和一个陌生人跑去西班牙
You got married and you're-- a little bit--you're smiling.
跟他闪电结婚,你居然还笑得出来
No, I woke up the next morning,
我哪能啊,第二天早上我起来
And I thought, "what have I done? This is crazy."
我就在想,我都做了什么,这也太疯狂了
And I got on the next flight out
我直接乘最快的航班逃出来
And here I am talking to Cyrus.
来着找塞勒斯帮我想办法
You're a--you're like-- you're a wife.
你现在算是有夫之妇了
No, I'm not. maybe I am.
不,我不是,也可能是吧
A-are you jealous?
你吃醋了
Serena, we were together for a year,
瑟琳娜,我和你在一起一年
And we didn't make it to junior prom.
结果到舞会时就分手了
You're with this guy for less than a month,
你认识这哥们还不到一个月
And you get married, so I mean, yeah,
你们就结婚了,我是说
It's a little bit insulting.
这件事太打击我了
I-I have to-I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Wait. Wait. Are you serving eleanor's seder?
等一下,你要在埃莉诺的家宴上端盘子吗
No.
不啊
Sort of. I mean, yes.
算是吧,我是说,是的
Yes. You're the wife of the landed gentry,
是的,你成了上层名流妻子
And I'm a cater waiter at a seder.
我只能到家宴上去当服务员
Dan, wait.
丹,等一下
Nate, tell me what's going on.
内特,到底是怎么回事
It's fine.
一切正常
Listen, I'm just-I'm just glad you're here, okay?
听着,我只是...我只是很高兴你能来
You know, now might not be a good time
现在跟你爷爷说哥伦比亚大学的事
To say anything to your grandfather about Columbia.
好像有点不和时宜
Well, that should be easy, since I'm not gonna speak to him.
那倒没什么,我根本没打算跟他说话
Is there a problem, Blair?
有问题吗,布莱尔
No. No problem. I just need a few more minutes.
不,没问题,再给我几分钟时间
Oh, Eleanor, thank you for doing this.
埃莉诺,谢谢你举行这样的家宴
Please. I was very happy that you invited yourself.
别这么说,你不请自来我也很高兴
Cyrus' mother-- she hates me.
塞勒斯的母亲,她可不喜欢我
Another friendly face is always welcome.
家里总是欢迎新朋友过来
Hello, Rufus. - hey.
你好,鲁弗斯,你好
Oh, do you know that...
你们知道...
You'll find out.
你们以后就知道了
That's Allan Ievy, the art collector.
那个是艾伦?依维,艺术品收藏家
He's the guy who put a monet in his bathroom.
他家的卫生间里还放着莫奈的作品呢
I--oh, no.
我...别告诉我
Well, he's an old friend of Cyrus'.
他是塞勒斯的老朋友了
You've been saying the mid-range art market is dead, so I thought
你总说中端艺术市场不景气,所以我想
It might be nice for you to meet a few high-end collectors.
能让你认识一些高段位的收藏家会很有帮助
Lil, I appreciate you trying to help,
小莉,我很感谢你帮我
But I am not fawning over an ass like Allan Ievy
但我是不会就因为想卖东西
Just to make a sale.
去拍艾伦?依维这样的混蛋的马屁的
Oh, god.
天啊
Dan, what are you doing here?
丹,你在这做什么
um, I'm j-I'm just here 'cause--
我来这是因为
Because I invited him.
因为我请他来的
Oh. Lovely.
真是太好了
I'm sorry that I snuck out, mom,
我很抱歉我跑出来,老妈
but I had to see Dlair.
我得去见布莱尔
She invited me to seder, so I invited Dan.
她邀请我来家宴,然后我又邀请了丹
Though Blair is now strangely nowhere to be seen.
但布莱尔却奇怪的消失了
Well, lucky for you,
你走运了啊
I don't want to cause a scene at Eleanor's.
我不想在埃莉诺家里跟你吵
We'll talk about this later.
待会再找你算账
Dan, you're dressed just like a cater waiter.
丹,你怎么打扮的像个服务员
Yeah, well, y-you go for a classic look with a black tie
我想穿的传统一点,打黑色领带
And a white shirt, and that's what you get.
穿白色衬衫,结果就成这形象了
Serena, what are you doing here?
瑟琳娜,你在这里做什么
Blair invited her. Strange.
布莱尔请我来的
Blair made it absolutely clear
这就怪了,布莱尔说了
That she wasn't going to be here, but please stay.
她绝对不会来的,但既来之则安之吧
Daniel, would you go downstairs and get the kosher wine
丹尼尔,你能到楼下把清酒拿上来吗
And could you please make yourself
还有,你能让你自己
A little more presentable?
看起来更庄重点吗
That was sort of rude.
这么说可有点过了吧
Yeah, you know what? I'm just gonna go with it. Attaboy.
是啊,我还是去拿东西吧,好好干啊
Drinks? Yeah.
喝酒吗,好啊
I would have invited you to the loft,
我本来想请你去我家
But the only chef we have there is my dad,
但那儿会做饭的就只有我老爸
And his specialties are waffles and embarrassing me.
其招牌菜就是华夫饼和祸害我
Do you want the top hat or the race car?
你想要这顶帽子还是这辆赛车
What, do you want the shoe?
还是你想要这只鞋
This isn't the same girl I used to see
这可不是我以前看到的那个
Hanging out on the steps of the Met.
在大都会博物馆的台阶前面瞎晃的女孩子
Yeah, well, people change.
人是会变的嘛
Great.
这下好了
Good evening.
晚上好啊
If you hear screams, don't be alarmed. We're fine.
如果听到尖叫声,别紧张,我们很好
I think I'll be the thimble.
那我就是这个顶针了
Rufus' gallery is in Williamsburg.
鲁弗斯的画廊在威廉姆斯堡
You should move your gallery to the city.
你应该把你的画廊搬到市里来
Williamsburg is already over.
威廉姆斯堡已经没什么前途了
I didn't realize a whole neighborhood could be over.
我不觉得有这么好的群众基础会没前途
My friends, it's time for the seder to begin.
朋友们,家宴马上就要开始了
Dan, uh, I need you to know that I'm really sorry.
丹,我想告诉你我真的很抱歉
Dan, we need matzo!
丹,快把面包拿上来
Serena, being eleanor's bitch boy is about all I can take
瑟琳娜,做埃莉诺的使唤男仆已经快把我
Right now, so I... I really don't need your pity.
逼疯了,我真的不需要你的同情
Okay, but just please understand that what happened
好的,但是请你理解我和加布里尔之间的事
Between me and Gabriel has nothing to do with you.
和你没有任何关系
Uh, yeah, sure.
是啊,当然了
But a person doesn't just go off and suddenly get married.
但是人们通常不会走火入魔,突然结婚
You're clearly reacting to something. Dan!
很明显是在报复什么事情,丹
I gotta get matzo.
我得去拿面包了
Tripp. Blair.
特里普,布莱尔
Did you say something to nate?
你跟内特说什么了吗
He feels lucky, you know,
他感到很幸运,你知道
that you two are back together.
你们两个又重归于好了
He told me how much you've both changed. Is that true?
他说你们两个都变了很多,是真的吗
Yes.
是的
Of course.
当然是真的
We've changed a lot.
我们都变了很多
Well, be good to him, okay?
对他好些,知道吗
What did you tell him?
你告诉他什么了
Well, good evening.
大家晚上好
Oh, no. Most of you know me.
不会吧,大家基本都认识我
I'm Nate Archibald, Tripp's cousin.
我是内特?阿齐布尔德,特里普的堂弟
When Tripp asked me to be the best man in his wedding,
当特里普让我做他婚礼的伴郎的时候
I was a little bit surprised, to say the least.
我有些惊讶,多少有一点
But I guess grandfather told him to choose me
我猜肯定是爷爷让他选我的
And that was that, so...
然后就选我了,所以
But we all know how important family is
我们都知道对于威廉姆?范德?比特来说
To William Van Der Bilt. But what we don't know are
家庭有多重要,但是我们并不知道
The many secret ways he helps us all out.
他如何以各种不为人知的手段帮我们解决问题
For instance, today I discovered
比如,今天我就发现
He was the one who had my father investigated by the authorities.
正是他让政府调查我父亲
And if he cares so much about family,
如果他这么重视家庭
Then why did he destroy mine?
为什么要毁掉我的家庭呢
So I guess the lesson here...
所以我们今天得到的教训是
Tripp, old buddy...
特里普,老兄
Is watch your back.
小心别人背后捅你刀子
To family.
敬家庭
Uh-oh, B. Looks like you hitched your wagon to a falling star. B
这下看起来你也自身难保了吧
Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗
Yes, I'm Gabriel. I'm looking for Serena.
麻烦你,我是加布里尔,来找瑟琳娜
Baruch atah ay dios mio.
我的天啊
This Passover is gonna get its own Spanish inquisition.
这个逾越节将要有自己的西班牙语审讯了
So Passover is a holiday that celebrates
犹太逾越节是庆祝
The Jewish people's flight from slavery to freedom.
犹太人打破奴隶制获得解放的日子
You need to come to the foyer.
马上跟我去门厅
Dan, I know you're upset,
丹,我知道你很不高兴
But now is not a good time.
现在去好像不是很合适
Cyrus is about to pray. ...
塞勒斯马上就要开始祈祷了
We light the candles.
我们点上蜡烛
You really need to come out there, like, right now.
你必须出去,事不宜迟
Normally we do this before sunset,
通常我们都是在日落前做的
But I won't tell if you don't.
但是你们不说我也不会说的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam...
神佑我主
What is so important?
有什么重要事
Oh, no. Exactly.
不会吧,没错
Gabriel, wh-what-- what are you doing here?
加布里尔,你来这里做什么
How can you ask me that?
你怎能这么问我
I woke up and you were gone.
我醒来却发现你人不知所踪
Not even a note. But how did you even find me?
连个字条也没留,你怎么找到我的
I called your apartment.
我打电话到你家里
The guy who answered said you'd probably be here.
接电话的人说你可能在这里
He also asked me if I had any hash.
他还问我有没有洋芋泥
This is obviously between the two of you, so...
显然这是你们两个之间的事,所以
No, you're not leaving.
不,你别走
Please. I can call you,
求你了,我再给你打电话
But you have to go now. No, I'm not going anywhere.
但你得立刻离开,不,我哪也不去
We have to talk. you owe me at least that.
我们要谈谈,你欠我个解释
Please, Gabriel, don't.
别这样,加布里尔
Why won't you even talk to me?
为什么你都不愿意谈谈
I mean, after everything that we've
我们毕竟经历了
Because Dan is my boyfriend.
因为丹是我男友
We got in a fight before I left for Spain
去西班牙前,我们吵架了
And once I got there,
但到来那里后
I got a little carried away,
我有点后悔了
But no matter what, I had to come back.
所以无论如何,我也要回来
Dan was my first love, and nothing can change that.
丹是我初恋,这是事实
Yeah, it, uh, it's true. it's true.
对,这是真的,没错
I love Serena.
我爱瑟琳娜
No matter what crazy thing she does,
无论她多么胡作非为
Uh, I-I will always love her.
我永远爱她
I'm sorry, but, Serena,
可是,瑟琳娜
You've never mentioned him before.
你从来没有提过他
Well, I'm sure I had to come up at least once.
什么,至少也提过我一次吧
At any point?
一点点吧
Gabriel, I will call you, but you do have to leave.
加布里尔,我会找你,你走吧
This is a family dinner.
这里是家庭聚餐
Dan, Cyrus says that we are missing a lamb bone.
丹,塞勒斯说还要点烧骨
Oh, hello.
你好
Is this another one of your friends?
这位又是你朋友啊
Yeah, um, sort of, but he's leaving.
算是吧,他快走了
I apologize. I didn't mean to interrupt your evening.
很抱歉,我无意打扰你们
Oh, not at all, not at all. Would you like to join us?
没有啦,要过来一起吃吗
We're having a seder. No, no, I'm sure he can't.
我们在吃犹太餐,不,他不行
No, no. I'd love to meet the people in Serena's life.
不会,我也想认识瑟琳娜的亲友
Perhaps it'll help me better understand her. Wonderful.
这样也许可以更了解她,太好了
There's even an empty seat.
里面还有空位呢
It's for Elijah, but you can take it.
本来留给伊利亚的,但你坐吧
You are in serious danger of losing your tip.
你的小费岌岌可危了
Did you know about this?
你事先知道吗
What? No, of course not.
什么,当然不知道
You have five minutes to fix it.
给你五分钟去补救
Did you really turn in the Captain?
真的是你举报船长吗
Before you take a stand on principle,
在你安稳进入大学前
Remember what you have at stake.
记着自己拿什么作赌注
Or do you plan to spend next year sewing buttons
不然明年准备帮你妈缝扣子吧
At your mother's atelier? now go.
现在就去
Then we eat the afikomen,
然后我们吃无酵饼
Say the blessing after the meal,
用完餐后,说几句祝语
Sing a few songs, and then we're done.
再唱几首歌,就搞定了
So as soon as everyone has some wine, we'll begin.
在大家喝酒前,我们开始吧
Wait. We haven't started.
等等,我们还没开始呢
Uh, I'm sorry. Are you the Gabriel
打扰一下,你是不是那个
As in the Gabriel that was in Spain with Poppy and my daughter?
跟我女儿和波比去西班牙的加布里尔
Yes. In fact
是的,其实
Cyrus, this wine is delicious.
塞勒斯,这酒真好喝
Oh, well, thank you, dear.
亲爱的,谢谢
We're not supposed to drink it until the blessing,
说祝语前是不应该喝酒的
But, uh, we'll make an exception this time.
不过,这次例外吧
Rufus, do you represent any artists worth my attention?
鲁弗斯,给我推荐些值得关注的收藏吧
All of my artists are worth attention.
我所有收藏都值得关注
Otherwise I wouldn't represent them.
否则我也不会推荐
Why is he serving the wine? Isn't he supposed to be...
他为啥在倒酒,他不是应该
He is just helpful. That's all.
他不过是帮忙而已
Dan, baby,come sit down right here next to me, please.
丹,宝贝,过来坐我旁边
Oh, well, that's where we just moved Elijah.
那位置是留给伊利亚的
But never mind.
不过无所谓了
Eleanor, you don't mind if he joins us, do you?
埃莉诺,你不介意吧
At this point, why not? We're not eating any time soon.
怎么会呢,反正我们还没开吃
Oh, no. You two haven't--
你们俩该不会
Now we will say the kiddush, or prayer for the first cup.
现在咱们来说祝语吧
I'll say this in english because as I look around this table,
我会用英语说的,因为我发现
I most of our guests are not speakers of hebrew.
坐在这里的人,大都不会说犹太语
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
We praise you, Adonai, our god,
神啊,我们赞美你这位
Ruler of the universe, who creates the fruit of the vine...
主宰宇宙,赐我们食物的神
What? Do you not like?
怎么了,喜欢吗
Have we done this before?
我们之前干过这事吗
I thought you'd remember.
我还以为你记得呢
Last year, after sleeping beauty...
上一年,跟美女睡了后
I need to get a drink.
我要去喝一杯
No! ugh.
不是吧
Yes! Not again.
好耶,又来
That takes you right to my property--marvin gardens.
用这个可以转移你的财产
Pay up. what a shock. the girl from brooklyn's a renter.
快给钱吧,租布鲁克林屋子女
Don't you have a guest to attend to?
你不是要招待客人吗
It appears I already did, a year ago.
这个一年前就搞定了
I probably should have noticed in the elevator.
我应该在电梯里就注意的
How many women can put their legs behind their...
有多少女人想献身于我
Hey, um, do you wanna go for a walk?
你想到外面走走吗
Okay. Sure.
好啊
I'll just meet you at the elevator.
在电梯那边等
Okay.
好的
You know, just 'cause you're bored with your own life
就算你闲着没事干
Doesn't mean you have to make everyone around you miserable.
也别破坏别人雅兴
For your information, you don't live here yet.
提醒一下,这里还不算你家
Please. after what you did
省省吧,自从上一年
At the kiss on the lips party last year,
你在派对上强吻我后
Like I would ever live in the same house as you.
我才不想跟你住在一起
You know, you're lucky I didn't tell my dad,
我没跟老爸说,算你走运了
Because if I did, he'd make lily choose--us or you--
要是他知道了,他会逼莉莉选我们其中一方
And I wonder who she'd pick.
我倒想看看她怎么选
Do you really think I care if lily kicks me out?
你以为我会在意被撵走吗
Yeah, I do, because you lost blair,
是啊,因为你失去了布莱尔
And now she's dating your best friend.
她还跟你最好的朋友约会
So therefore the only human contact that you have
所以唯一跟你有联系
That you don't pay for is the people in this house.
而且不用你报答的人,就在这屋里
Knowing you, you'll screw that up, too.
不过你会搞砸一切的
Are you coming back?
我们还来吗
You can let yourself out.
你可以走了
Nate.
内特
Blair, I'm... I'm so sorry.
布莱尔,对不起
I should have told you.
我该事先跟你说
It's fine. are you okay?
没关系,你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
I mean, no, I'm not.
其实,不太好
You know, I trusted him.
我相信他
I mean, was I wrong?
我做错了吗
No.
没有
You're wonderful.
你很棒
I'm gonna go get my coat. Then we can go.
咱们走吧,我去拿外套
Okay.
好的
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
I did turn your father in,
是我举报你老爸
But only after I confronted him and begged him to stop.
但我事先有求他收手
When he denied it to my face,
当他在我面前否认时
I warned him that I would take action.
我警告他,我会采取行动
Finally...
为的是
To prevent further damage to you and your mother,
保护你母子俩免受伤害
I called the s.e.c.
我找来了证券交易委员会
And I'd do it again.
我没有后悔这样做
Why couldn't you have just told me this?
你为什么不告诉我
Is that what you want, nathaniel--the truth?
你想要的是真相吗
Yes. I'm just so tired of people lying to me
对,我厌倦了别人的谎言
And going behind my back.
还有背后的指指点点
Okay.
好吧
Let's start again. nothing but the truth.
从今开始,只有真相
But in that case,
在此之前
There's something you should know.
有些事情你得知道
Watch out, b.
小心点哦,B
It seems like just when you got it right,
在你自鸣得意时
van der bilt is gonna do you wrong
老头子却捅了你一刀
That was the washing of the hands,
这就是洗手礼
Also called the title 88 of the new york city health code.
也叫做纽约健康密码88号
Next we have the dipping of the vegetable.
现在我们吃点盐水泡菜
You mean we're finally going to get to eat something?
终于有东西吃了
Oh, yes, parsley.
对,是荷兰芹菜
So are you two really together again?
你俩旧情复炽了吗
So if, uh, corrine would get everyone the salt water for dipping
寇琳,拿点盐水过来
wait. I'm sorry. why doesn't everybody
打扰一下,为什么好像其他人
Seem to know the two of you are back together?
不知道你俩复合了
And what kind of daughter doesn't
谁家的女儿会
Shh. there's praying about to happen.
嘘,要祈祷了
But I'm so sorry, Cyrus, when did... That's fine.
十分抱歉,塞勒斯,没关系
When did this happen? you just broke up two months ago.
两个月前才分手,这么快复合了
I thought you said you broke up right before spain.
不是去西班牙前分手吗
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Eleanor's friends are talking during the seder.
埃莉诺的朋友竟然在宴上说话
They're both of our friends, mother. Thank you.
他们是我们的朋友,妈,谢谢
I'm sorry. I-I just don't believe he's your boyfriend.
我只是不相信他是你男友
First of all, he's dressed like a waiter.
首先,他穿的像个服务生
I think it's kind of a classic look.
这可是经典造型啊
Well, he is my boyfriend,
他真的是我男友
And we are very happy together.
我们一起很开心
Serena, I am so sorry, Cyrus.
瑟琳娜,很抱歉啊,塞勒斯
No. No. Go right ahead. What is going on?
没关系,说吧,到底怎么回事
I'm a cater waiter.
我是来当服务生的
And not a very good one.
而且很不称职
Wait. What? I didn't want you to know,
什么,我不想让你知道
So we were pretending that we're back together.
所以我们就假扮复合
She's just trying to be a good friend, really.
她真的很够义气,真的
I'm sorry. Mr. Rose, Mrs. Waldorf, I'm very sorry.
很对不起,罗斯先生,霍道夫太太
Apology accepted. Now take your parsley...
不怪你,咱们来祈祷吧
Where's corrine with the salt water? Hold on. I'm sorry.
盐水还没拿过来吗,抱歉,等一下
Is this you trying to help with college?
你来这是为了赚学费吗
I know you didn't want me to, dad,
我知道你不想我这样做
But I couldn't do nothing.
但我不能坐视不理啊
By the way, Serena and I may not be together,
还有,虽然我们没有复合
But I do care about her very much.
但我还是很在乎她
Now who needs more wine?
现在,谁要添酒
Serena, a word?
瑟琳娜,没补充吗
All right, we'll skip the bitter herbs.
好吧,苦菜别吃了
Uh, moving on to the matzo.
吃面包吧
Hey, you know what?
知道吗
I'm, uh, I need some air.
我想去透透气
I'm gonna walk home, so you just go ahead, okay?
我要走路回家,你自便吧
Nate, what's wrong?
内特,怎么了
I'm proud of what you did back there.
对于你刚才做的事
I thought you were, too.
我以你为荣
Did you tell my grandfather
你是不是跟我外公说
You would convince me to go to yale
如果你劝服我去耶鲁
In exchange for him making you a bridesmaid?
然后他就让你当伴娘
I can explain.
我可以解释
That's great, you know?
这可太好了
First my grandfather sells my father out,
先是我爷爷卖了我爸
And then you sell me out for a picture in the style section.
现在你又把我卖了,为了照片能上时尚版
No. But I didn't!
不,我没有
I mean, God, I did,
我是说,神哪,我是有
But then I realized when he asked me again--
但他第二次找我的时候,我发现
No, you know what?
不,你知道吗
I actually thought this time would be different.
我以为我们这次会不一样
But you're just-You're just the same girl you always were.
可你还是原来的你
No, I'm not! I...
我,我不是
I was just scared about next year and us.
我只是太担心毕业,太担心我们
Nate, please give me another chance.
内特,求你再给我一次机会
I want to trust you.
我想要信你的
Okay? But...
好吧,可是
I can't think of a single reason why I should.
我想不出我还有什么理由能信你了
The car will take you home.
我叫车送你回家
So this is how it's going to be?
你就打算这样
The day is not even over, and you've already defied me
一天还没到,你就已经违抗我
About your grounding,
对你的禁足令
Caused a scene at Eleanor's Seder...
还在埃莉诺的逾越节家宴上演了出好戏
It wasn't a scene.
那不是演戏
Yes, it was, right out of the old Serena playbook.
怎么不是,典型的瑟琳娜剧本
You could have thrown in a few boys from the lacrosse team,
再来几个长曲棍球队的男孩儿
And it would have been
就可以重演
The Constance mother-daughter luncheon all over again.
那次康斯坦斯母女午餐会了
You have been so good the last two years.
你这两年多乖啊
Well, I can't live like that anymore.
可我不能那样过下去
Why not?
为什么
Mom, I know that I have hurt you
妈,我知道我伤害了你
and Eric and Blair.
艾瑞克,布莱尔
I've done a lot of things that I'm not proud of,
我做过很多让自己羞愧的事
And I don't wanna go back to that, but it wasn't all bad.
我不想再那样了,但过去也不全是坏的
I miss the good parts. I miss feeling free,
我怀念那些美好的部分,怀念自由的感觉
Feeling like I can do something just because I want to,
那种我可以随心所欲的感觉
And there has to be a balance. Well, of course there does.
我必须找到平衡点,当然了,必须的
But if every time I make a mistake,
可是如果每次我做错事
You look at me like I'm a bad person,
你就认定我是个坏孩子
Then how am I supposed to find that?
我怎么才能平衡
Oh, sweetheart, I could never think of you as a bad person.
哦,宝贝,我怎么会认为你是坏孩子
You got into Brown.
你被布朗大学录取了
The letter came while you were away.
你不在家的时候来了录取信
I got into Brown?
布朗大学录取我了
Yeah.
Congratulations.
祝贺你
And I do trust you.
我是相信你的
I got into Brown.
布朗大学录取我了
Yes.
是啊
Now what are you gonna do about Gabriel?
你和加布里尔怎么办
What do you mean?
你指什么
Oh, please. He was a little too upset about Dan
好啦,说丹只是你朋友
To, um, be just a friend.
他还有点儿不太放心
I don't know. I, um, I like him,
我不知道,我喜欢他
But it's kind of a mess.
只是有点儿小麻烦
Sometimes those messes can be fun.
有时候小麻烦也挺可爱的
I'm sorry. If you're talking about that hot guy from dinner,
不好意思,如果你说的是餐桌上那个帅哥
He just left.
他刚刚走了
Gabriel.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
加布里尔
You wanted me to leave. I left.
你想我走,我就走了
I'm sorry that I lied, but you scared me,
抱歉我撒谎了,但是我害怕了
Showing up here like that.
你突然在这出现
I am just not ready to be married.
我还没准备好结婚
Is that what you think is going on?
你以为我们结婚了
Well, yeah,
呃,是的
We were in a church, and there was a priest.
我们进了教堂,里面还有牧师
At least I think he was a priest. I don't know.
至少我以为他是牧师,我也不知道
I drank a lot of rioja, but... Of course we're not married.
我喝了很多红酒,我们没结婚
I don't even know if that was the priest I woke up.
我醒来后都不知道那人是不是牧师
It could have been the gardener.
或许是花匠呢
R... really? Really.
真的,真的
We were just having fun, doing something crazy.
我们只是闹着玩,发发神经
Wow. Well, that's a relief.
这下我放心了
So that waiter's not your boyfriend?
侍者也不是你男友咯
No.
不是
What about me?
那我呢
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Ah, cruel fate.
残酷的命运
Just as Serena Van der Woodsen is falling in love,
一边是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森坠入爱河
Blair Waldorf is falling apart.
一边是布莱尔?霍道夫坠入深渊
Look, I told you,
我跟你说过了
I'm not in the mood.
我现在心情不好
Good. Neither am I.
巧了,我心情也不好
Was it stupid of me to think Blair changed?
我竟然以为布莱尔变了,是不是很蠢
Yes.
确实
So she's just...
所以说
The way she is.
她还是老样子
I mean, it's stupid for you to want her to be anything
我的意思是,你想让她不是布莱尔
Other than she is.
这才是蠢
Anyway, Blair is changing.
不管怎么说,布莱尔是在变的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because she could have had me.
因为她本可以跟我在一起
She chose you.
却选了你
Now she just needs someone to believe in her.
现在她正需要一个能相信她的人
Time for a refill.
该倒酒了
Hey. I'll get it.
我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Your father and I are heading out,
我和你父亲正要出去
And I know what you were trying to do for Serena.
我知道你是为了帮瑟琳娜
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
I'm not a very good cater waiter.
我不是个好侍者
But I'm a good salesman.
可我是个好销售员
You sold Allan Levy a painting.
你把画卖给艾伦?列维了
It also gave me an idea of something else I should sell--
我想到我还有一件东西可卖
The gallery.
我的画廊
Oh, Rufus. Dad, come on.
鲁弗斯,爸,别这样
When I started out, I was selling to young couples,
我刚起家的时候,买我画的只有年轻夫妇
Kids who had no money but loved art,
还有热爱艺术的穷孩子
And somehow, over time,
然后不知怎么的,随着时间推移
that changed.
情况就变了
And tonight I realized I just don't love doing this anymore.
我今晚突然发现,我不喜欢开画廊了
And if I'm really honest,
再诚实一点儿说
I haven't for some time.
我不喜欢开画廊有段时间了
Oh, well, okay. What are you gonna do?
好吧,那你以后想做什么
I'm not sure.
我还没想好
But I'm excited to find out.
但我很兴奋
See you at home.
回家见
I can't believe I sold out Nate to be the next Jackie O.
我不敢相信,我为了当杰奎琳第二出卖内特
Yeah, I always pictured you as the next Hillary.
我一直觉得你就是希拉里第二
Except that I'd win.
只是我会赢得大选
What am I gonna do?
我可怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
You'll figure something out.
你会想出办法的
Besides, who wants to be
再说,谁会想加入
On the junior committee for the Whitney anyway?
惠特尼青年事务委员会呢
Do you think I care about that?
你觉得我还在乎那个
I lost Nate. I deserve to be alone.
我失去内特了,我活该一个人
And who was that tall snack you were devouring outside?
外面那个大帅哥是谁呀
Oh, uh, that is...
他是
A long story.
说来话长
Blair?
布莱尔
There is someone downstairs who wants to speak with you.
楼下有人找你
I was pretty awful to Cyrus this morning.
我今天早上对赛勒斯很过分
I should go apologize.
我应该去道歉
B., I'm really happy to be home. B
回家真好
Archibald.
阿齐布尔德
I thought my dad would be here,
我以为我爸会在呢
We're supposed to meet up to go home.
我们说好回家见的
How was your date?
约会进展如何
Good.
不错
Great, actually.
事实上,相当好
I never apologized
去年的事
For what happened last year.
我从没说过抱歉
I deeply regret my actions of that night.
对那晚的行为,我非常后悔
If you ever do move in here...
如果你们搬进来住
I'll make sure I'm not around.
我会避开的
Cyrus.
赛勒斯
I apologize about missing the Seder
抱歉我没参加逾越节家宴
And being so snotty about N.Y.U.
还有我不该贬低纽约大学
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Well, that's why God invented Yom Kippur.
所以上帝创造了赎罪日
And when you said you could call in a favor at N.Y.U...
还有你说帮我给纽约大学打电话的事
Did you mean it?
你是认真的吗
Well, I carried J.R. on my back
我可背着J.R.
For five hours through the jungle.
在丛林里走了5个小时呢
But I can only get you an interview.
但我只能给你面试机会
It's gonna be up to you to wow him.
能不能打动他就看你的了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sounds like we'll both be in the city.
看来我们俩都要在市区念书了
Nate?
内特
Well, who did you think I was talking about?
你以为我说的是谁
Blair, I, uh... I'm so sorry.
布莱尔,我,对不起
This is Gabriel. Leave a message.
加布里尔,请留言
Hey, Gabriel. It's me.
加布里尔,是我
Uh, I-I just wanted to say
我想跟你说
That I don't know what's gonna happen with us, but, um...
我不知道我们会怎样,但是
I'm really glad you came back for me.
我很高兴你来找我
Okay. um, that's it.
好了,就这样
I-I will talk to you tomorrow.
我明天再跟你说
On Passover, we ask, why is it that this night
逾越节之夜,我们问,为什么是今夜
Is different from any other night?
今夜有何不同
But who are we kidding?
何必自欺欺人
Tell me everything.
给我讲讲吧
Tonight's no different from the rest.
今夜并无不同之处
These things always happen around here.
同样的事情每夜都在发生

xoxo gossip girl

xoxo八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
grounded ['graundid]

想一想再看

adj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆
cater ['keitə]

想一想再看

v. 备办食物,迎合,满足

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 适当的,相称的
vt. 拨出(款项)

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。