手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 别喊"姐姐"来讨好我

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Come here!

过来
On your knees, Burt.
跪下,伯特
This is how the world ends.
世界的结局就是这样
Someone begs, and someone stands over him with a gun.
有人乞求,有人拿枪指着他
Welcome back to Talking at Noon.
欢迎继续收看《聊聊正午》
Wow, a rough episode.
好曲折的一集
Now, we're gonna talk all things Darkness at Noon in just a sec,
我们马上来谈谈《正午黑暗》的所有内容
but first, spoiler alert.
但首先剧透下
Sam is dead, John was arrested,
山姆死了,约翰被捕了
Linda gave birth, Miguel did look at the flowers,
琳达生产了,米格尔看到了花
and the yellow arm was moved.
黄色沙发椅被移动了
Badass stuff. Your thoughts, Carmen?
暴力剧情啊,你怎么看,卡门
I was blown away. I mean....
我被震撼了
...every assumption I had was turned upside down.
我所有的猜想都被推翻了
Come on in.
进来吧
Would you like a glass of wine? Red or white?
要来杯葡萄酒吗,红的还是白的
No, I'm fine.
不用了
You've really been working overtime.
你还真加了班啊
Well, I didn't know if you'd eaten.
我不知道你吃过了没有
Maybe I will have a glass of wine. Red.
那就来杯葡萄酒吧,红的
Nervous?
紧张吗
Well, we're just talking, right?
我们只是谈谈对吗
It doesn't mean anything.
并不代表什么
Right, right. You can always say "No".
是的,你可以随时说退出
The election is in eight months, the debates in six,
8个月后选举,6个月后辩论
and the candidate announcement, Monday.
宣布参选,周一
This Monday? Yes. That's the filing deadline.
这个周一吗,对,那是上报截止日期
Eli, that's in four days. Yes, but the good news is
伊莱,只有四天了,对,但好消息是
that we're ready to go.
我们已经准备好了
We have a plan in place, we've done some initial polling.
已经有了计划,也做了最初的民调
Alicia, things just move faster now. They just do.
艾丽西娅,事情发展得很快,就是这样
You have the polling?
你有民调结果吗
Yes. If the election were held today,
有,如果今天选举
and the only candidates were you and Castro...
只有你和卡斯特罗是竞选人
you would win by eight points.
你将领先8个点胜出
So you think it'll just be me and Castro?
你觉得只有我和卡斯特罗
Alicia, Alicia, just wait a minute.
艾丽西娅,稍等
You have to hear these things first.
你得先听听这个
Eight points.
8个点
You would win by eight points. Yes.
你会领先8个点胜出,是的
That's good, right? That's not just good.
这很好对吗,不仅是好
That's remarkable.
太了不起了
That kind of gap just doesn't exist in Cook County.
这种差距在库克县是不曾有过的
I just don't think it lasts. Good news tends not to last.
我只是觉得这不会长久,好消息总是不会长久
And that's what I like about you.
我就欣赏你这点
You're always looking for the bad.
你总是做坏的打算
But there are so many disasters in a campaign
竞选时会有很多灾难
that you have to acknowledge the non-disasters when they happen.
但非灾难发生时你也得知道
Good.
很好
But people don't really know me yet.
但人们并不了解我
And Castro will try to define me.
卡斯特罗会给我下定义
Yes. Before you define yourself.
对,在你给自己下定义之前
Go after the clients I represent.
从我代理的客户下手
Correct. You're a brand now. Saint Alicia.
对,你现在是品牌,圣人艾丽西娅
Eli, I wish you would say that
伊莱,我希望你说这话时
with at least a hint of irony.
有那么一点点的讽刺
No. Irony is dead now. You're campaigning.
不,讽刺已经过时了,你在竞选
JFK could be funny. You can't.
肯尼迪可以风趣,你不行
There's too many bloggers out
现在有太多的博客
there quoting every ironic comment as truth.
引用讽刺评论当真话
Okay. "Stop joking." Good.
好的,别开玩笑,很好
Another part of your brand is that you stood by your husband.
你品牌的另一组成部分,就是你支持你的丈夫
Six years ago. Yes, but that image of you beside him
6年前的事了,但你在他身边的形象
is still bumping around the Internet.
依然可以在网上时不时看到
You look better now. People like that.
你现在看起来更好了,人们喜欢这样
You survived, you prospered.
你挺过来了,你成功了
You... didn't divorce.
你没有离婚
I know, but
我知道,但是
people don't need to see the messiness.
人们不需要看到糟糕的一面
But Castro will make them see the messiness.
但卡斯特罗会让人们看到
Yes, but he has to be careful,
是,但他得小心行事
or he'll look like a bully.
否则看起来就是欺凌弱小
He knows he can't go too far,
他知道他不能太过分
'cause we have some oppo research of our own.
因为我们也做了政敌调查
Such as? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
有什么结果,别得意忘形了
Oh, yeah, right.
对了
I invited your campaign manager over so you can meet him.
我邀请了你的竞选经理来,你们能见个面
What?! Wait. Eli, you're my campaign manager.
什么,伊莱,你就是我的竞选经理
No, you need someone full-time. I'm Peter's chief of staff.
你需要全职的,我是彼得的幕僚长
No, I can't. I'm... Uh...
不,这样不行
Who is it? I mean, if I do decide to run?
是谁,如果我决定参选的话
Johnny Elfman. You'll like him.
强尼·艾尔夫曼,你会喜欢他的
He's a top campaign op.
他是顶级的助选人
He consulted on the Obama 2012 win.
奥巴马2012年大选胜利也咨询了他
He turned around Ohio.
他改变了俄亥俄州的情势
Eli, wait. No. Okay, listen.
伊莱,等等,不行,听着
You know I said things move faster now? That's this.
我说了事情发展得很快,就是这个
Talk to him, meet him, question him.
和他谈,跟他见面,问他问题
This is his job interview.
这是他的工作面试
If you don't like him, just pull me aside after 20 minutes,
如果你不喜欢他,20分钟后拉我到一边
and say he's not for you, and we'll keep looking.
说他不适合你,我们就接着找
20 minutes?
20分钟
I have to answer the door now.
我要去开门了
No. I will.
不,我去开
Hi. I'm Alicia Florrick.
你好,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Uh, Johnny Elfman.
强尼·艾尔夫曼
Can I get you some wine, Mr. Elfman?
要来杯红酒吗,艾尔夫曼先生
No. Thank you. I'm fine. Is-is Eli...?
不用,谢谢,伊莱在...
Here, Johnny. Eli, do you have a second?
我在这里,强尼,伊莱,有时间吗
Would you excuse us, Mrs. Florrick?
失陪下,福瑞克夫人
Eli.
伊莱
What the hell? You said you'd listen to her.
搞什么,你说了愿意听听她的说法
No, I said I'd listen to you. I thought this was your apartment.
不,我说愿意听你说,我以为这是你的公寓
Well, you're here now. Just listen to her.
反正你也来了,听她说说吧
If you don't like her, in 20 minutes,
如果你不喜欢她,20分钟后
just pull me aside, and say "No, thanks."
拉我到一边说,"不,谢谢"就好
I hate her. The wife?
我讨厌她,那个妻子吗
Why? She's just trying to protect him.
为什么,她只是想保护他
Because she took his guns.
因为她拿走了他的枪
She wants him not to be normal, not a badass...
她希望他不做普通人,不做坏蛋
I just think she's so repressed, she had to do something like this.
我只是觉得她很压抑,必须做这样的事
Oh, she's definitely repressed, but...
她当然很压抑,但是
This is so disrespectful. You're trying to get me pregnant with her.
你太不尊重我了,你这是赶鸭子上架
I knew you'd just say "No" if you didn't meet her.
如果你不和她见面,我知道你会直接拒绝
She's a first-timer.
她是新手
I'm finished with first-timers.
我不做新手的
They-they have lives. They have... Hi.
他们有生活,他们... 你好
Mr. Gold, hey. Is my mom here?
戈德先生,我妈在吗
Hi, Grace. Yes.
你好,格蕾丝,她在
They have kids.
他们有孩子
What's going on? I have school choir tonight. I told you.
什么事,今晚校合唱团要来,我跟你说过了
Okay, um, I need you to do it in your room, okay?
在你房间别出来好吗
Okay. Love you.
好,我爱你
Everything all right, gentlemen?
还好吗,先生们
Should we do this another time?
要改天吗
No. John just had some questions, but now they're answered, right?
不,约翰有些问题,但现在有答案了,对吗
Yeah.
是的
The plan is a speech on the steps of the courthouse,
计划是在法院的台阶上发表演讲
the governor introducing you,
州长介绍你
then you speaking for five minutes introducing yourself.
然后你发言五分钟,介绍自己
Isn't it a mistake to use Peter?
用彼得不会是错误吗
Won't it look like I'm in his shadow?
我看起来不会像是在他的阴影下吗
No. The only way your story...
不,唯一可以让你的故事...
I will trust in the Lord, I will trust in the Lord
我会相信主,我会相信主
I will trust in the Lord...
我会相信主
The only way your story gets traction is a good visual.
唯一可以让你的故事受欢迎的办法就是好的视觉效果
They'll show the old shot of you standing by Peter in disgrace.
以前你站在彼得身边支持是因为他不光彩的事
Then this new shot of Peter standing by you in triumph.
现在彼得站在你旁边支持是因为你的胜利
That's the story.
要的就是这种故事
What do you think, Mr. Elfman?
你有什么想法,艾尔夫曼先生
About?
关于什么
About what Eli just said.
伊莱刚刚说的
Uh, I'm reserving judgment.
我保留看法
It doesn't seem like there's time to reserve judgment.
似乎没时间让你保留看法了
And yet here I am, reserving it.
但我还是会保留
Anyway, our first strategic move is embracing the governor.
总之,我们第一步策略就是与州长联手
Peter brings in the big bucks,
彼得带来大笔赞助
and also reminds voters of your constancy...
也提醒投票人你的坚定不移
Why do you want to run, Mrs. Florrick?
你为什么要参选,福瑞克夫人
Excuse me?
你说什么
Why do you want to run for state's attorney, Mrs. Florrick?
你为什么要竞选州检察官,福瑞克夫人
Because the current state's attorney is using the office politically.
因为现任州检察官利用检办服务政治目的
And how is he doing that?
他做了什么
He's prosecuting people, not because they've done anything wrong,
他发起检控,不是因为对方做错事
but because he doesn't like them,
而是因为他不喜欢对方
or he doesn't like the people associated with them.
或是不喜欢与之有关系的人
And how would you...? I'm not finished yet.
那你... 我还没说完
Do you want me to finish?
你要我说完吗
There has been more corruption in the current state's attorney's office
现任州检察官办公室的腐败程度是空前的
than at any point since...
比起以前...
Since your husband?
你丈夫在位时吗
Do you have an issue with me, Mr. Elfman?
你对我有意见吗,艾尔夫曼先生
I don't even know you, Ma'am.
我根本不认识你,女士
Do you have an issue with my running?
你对我参选有意见吗
There is always a point during the campaign where
在竞选中总是有这样的时刻
I'm not proud of myself.
让我自己也有些羞愧
Where I've lied to a reporter,
我对记者说谎
or smeared an innocent bystander,
诬蔑无辜被牵连者
or badgered a friend into giving money.
或是缠着朋友要钱
But I do it willingly because I believe in the candidate,
但我乐意这样做,因为我信任竞选人
Mrs. Florrick, so, yes, I have an issue with you
福瑞克夫人,没错,我对你有意见
or anyone who considers running.
对其他想竞选的人也一样
Are you up to it? Because I'm not some dilettante...
你有决心吗,因为我做竞选不是业余爱好
Neither am I. I build my life on winning.
我也不是,我的人生建立在成功之上
On hating the enemy and loving my candidate.
建立在恨政敌,爱自己的竞选人之上
I've got it.
我来接
I'm not your superhero, Mr. Elfman.
我不是你的超级英雄,艾尔夫曼先生
You want to go find someone to restore your faith in humanity,
如果你要找一个人,来恢复你对人类的信心
don't waste my time, or yours.
就不要浪费我和你的时间
Mom, it's for you. It's work.
妈妈,找你的,公事
It was nice to meet you, Mr. Elfman.
很高兴认识你,艾尔夫曼先生
Well?
怎么样
What's up? I-I don't understand. What happened?
什么事,我没明白,出什么事了
It's Bishop. He got a subpoena.
毕夏普,他收到了传票
For what?
什么事
All records associated with his real estate holdings.
要求提供他的不动产的所有相关记录
Well, that's good.
好事
There's nothing wrong with his real estate holdings.
他的不动产没有任何问题
Right, which is why we comply with the subpoena.
没错,所以我们会遵守传票规定
Bishop is our client...
毕夏普是我们的客户
They're not after Bishop. They're after me.
他们不是找毕夏普麻烦,是找我的麻烦
We don't know that.
这点不能肯定
And it doesn't matter. It does matter.
而且不重要,很重要
Wait! Bishop's innocent, right?
慢着,毕夏普是无辜的对吗
Of the real estate charge, yes.
不动产的起诉上,是无辜的
They say he failed to pay real estate taxes
他们说他未交
on property used for commercial purposes.
商业用途不动产的房地产税
Okay, then we comply.
好的,那我们配合
There's nothing there,
他没有违法行为
so we should show the state's attorney there's nothing there.
我们得让州检察官知道这点
Alicia, they only want us to comply,
艾丽西娅,他们就是想让我们交出档案
so they can use that precedent
这样在法官面前
in front of a judge in my criminal case.
我的刑事案就有了可参考的先例
It's the camel nose under the tent.
真正的目的在后面呢
Grace sent up the bat signal.
格蕾丝叫我来的
Sure. In her room.
好的,她在房间
You're saying every housewife is the same.
你这是说所有家庭妇女都是一样的
That's not what I'm saying. Come on!
我不是这个意思,拜托
Who-who was that?
这是谁
I have no idea. It's like a Marx Brothers movie in here.
我不知道,这里跟演喜剧电影似的
It doesn't matter, Cary! He's our client.
这不重要,凯里,他是我们的客户
See? See? Tough cookie.
看到没,铁娘子吧
Hi. No, it's going very well. Yes.
你好,不,进展很顺利,是的
No, I-I haven't shown that to her yet.
不,我还没给她看
You haven't shown her the opposition research? Why not?
你还没给她看政敌调查结果,为什么
Because you don't start with the dirt.
因为不能从丑闻开始
You end with it. Same thing I did with you.
要以丑闻结束,我对你也是这样做的
How dirty is it?
丑闻情况有多糟
I can't tell you that, Peter.
我不能告诉你,彼得
This is for Alicia, not you.
这是艾丽西娅的事,不是你
Anything about me in there?
有关于我的吗
We can't do this, Peter.
我们不能这样做,彼得
I'm not her campaign manager. Talk to him.
我不是她的竞选经理,你跟他谈吧
Oh, uh, who'd you get, by the way?
你找的谁
Uh, Johnny Elfman.
强尼·艾尔夫曼
Johnny Elfman?
强尼·艾尔夫曼
I thought he was in Ohio.
他不是在俄亥俄州吗
He was in Ohio, but he wanted to broaden his scope.
他是在俄亥俄州,但他想扩大范围
To a state's attorney's race?
扩大到了州检察官范围吗
Well, to this state's attorney's race.
到了这个州的检察官范围
How's he looking these days?
他现在怎么样
Uh, Elfman? What do you mean?
艾尔夫曼吗,你指什么
Oh, I heard he was in a motorcycle accident.
我听说他出了摩托车事故
Scar on his face or something like that.
脸上留了疤什么的
I can't see anything. Uh, I got to go.
我没看到,我得挂了
Uh, listen, I want to be kept in the loop on this.
听着,有消息就得通知我
I understand.
我知道
Yes, but all of your rationales for running were negative.
你参选的所有理由都是消极的
They were all about what the current state's attorney's doing wrong.
全是因为现任州检察官做的不对
That's because he...
那是因为他
Yes, but you need to find a positive reason for running.
是,但你得找到积极的参选原因
Give me an example.
帮我举个例子
Why did you get into law?
你为什么从事律师行业
I like clarity.
我喜欢是非分明
I like rules that tell me what's right and wrong.
我喜欢能告诉我什么是对和错的规则
And you wanted to help people with those rules? No.
你想用这些规则来帮助他人吗,不
I know I'm supposed to say "Yes,"
我知道我应该回答"是"
But I just wanted to be inside something that made sense to me.
我需要身处对我来说言之有理的环境中
I never thought about...
我从来没想过...
People? Yeah.
他人,是的
Maybe don't put that in the stump speech.
竞选演说时别说这个
Okay.
好的
"Okay" What?
什么好的
Okay, Johnny needs to take you through the opposition research.
好的,强尼会帮你过一遍政敌调查的结果
The research of Castro?
关于卡斯特罗的调查吗
Uh, no, of you.
不,你的
The skeletons in my closet?
我的秘密吗
Yes.
是的
That's a lot of skeletons.
秘密真多啊
You ever seen The Matrix?
你看过《黑客帝国》吗
Yes. Remember when they show Keanu
看过,还记得吗,他们给基努
a red pill and a blue one, and if he takes the red pill,
一颗红的和一颗蓝药丸,如果他吃了红的
he'll keep going down the rabbit hole?
他就会一直深陷"兔子洞"
Yeah.
是的
This is the red pill.
这就是红药丸
What's the blue pill?
那蓝药丸是什么
You tell us you don't want to run.
你告诉我们你不参选
Let's go.
开始吧
Your clients.
你的客户
I know. Colin Sweeney and Lemond Bishop.
我知道,科林·斯威尼和莱蒙德·毕夏普
And the Paisley Group.
还有佩斯利集团
Why the Paisley Group?
佩斯利集团有什么问题
Mr. Paisley spoke out on Israel.
以色列问题上佩斯利畅所欲言
And that matters in a state's attorney's race?
这对州检察官竞选有影响吗
Israel matters in every race.
任何选举中以色列都有影响
But won't it look opportunistic
如果我放弃这些客户
if I just drop them as clients?
那看起来岂不是有投机之嫌吗
Yes. Which is why you only drop Bishop.
是,所以你只要放弃毕夏普
He's the one that hurts you the most
他对你的害处最大
and there's reason to drop him.
放弃他是有原因的
The firm's representation of your law partner
你的律所也代理了你的合伙人
means you're conflicted out, right?
这意味着有利益冲突对吗
Right. Good. So we need that to happen
对,很好,在宣布候选人之前
before the announcement.
就得甩掉他
I'll meet with him tomorrow.
我明天和他见面
Okay, good. Now, your son, Zach.
很好,现在说说你的儿子扎克
He got his girlfriend, Nisa Dalmar,
他令女友妮莎·达尔玛
pregnant last year and they had an abortion.
去年怀孕并堕胎了
Now, there's nothing much to be done about it as a campaign issue,
作为竞选问题,已经没什么可挽回的了
but you should be prepared for questions.
但你应该准备下回答相关问题
Mostly because when the abortion happened
主要是因为堕胎时
he was 17 and she was 16,
他17岁,她16岁
and because she's Muslim.
还因为她是穆斯林
Alicia, we don't want to bring these things up,
艾丽西娅,我们也不想提起这些事
but we're just afraid
我们只是担心
you're gonna be sandbagged during the campaign.
你会在竞选中处于被动地位
It's the working mother question.
这是职业母亲的问题
Were your children unsupervised while you were at work?
你在工作时孩子们无人监管
It's sexist, I know,
我知道这有性别歧视的意思
but you may get hit with that from the conservative press.
但保守派记者可能会用这样的问题攻击你
You're... How do you know this?
你们是怎么知道的
Is this a-a campaign smear?
这是竞选诽谤吗
Yes, but we can't deny it, unfortunately.
是,很遗憾我们无法抵赖
Why?
为什么
Because it happened.
因为这是事实
When?
什么时候
Last year.
去年
August.
8月
What day?
几号
August 5.
8月5日
How do you know? We have a record from the abortion clinic.
你怎么知道的,我们有流产记录
Do you know how many months pregnant?
知道怀孕几个月了吗
No.
不知道
She was 16. She was a minor? Yes.
她16岁,未成年,是的
Did they have the abortion in Illinois?
在伊利诺伊州堕胎的吗
Yes.
是的
The parents of a minor have to be notified in Illinois.
在伊利诺伊州未成年人堕胎一定要通知家长
Yes, and they were.
是,家长知道
I know this is hard, Mrs. Florrick,
我知道你难以接受,福瑞克夫人
but everything that you're feeling now
你现在所感受的一切
will be used against you later.
日后都将成为针对你的武器
So it's important to inure yourself.
你自己习惯这些是非常重要的
I'm sorry. Tell me when you're ready to move on.
抱歉,你准备好继续了就告诉我
I'm sorry, I need to make a phone call.
对不起,我要去打个电话
Alicia, you can't. I'll be right back.
艾丽西娅,不能打,我马上回来
Are you calling your son? That's none of your business.
你是打给儿子吗,不关你的事
If you get his voice mail, you can't leave a message--
如果接通了语音信箱,你不能留言
nothing specific-- it can be used against you.
不能留具体内容,日后有可能会对你不利
Hey. What's up?
什么事
Our son had an abortion. Did you know that?
我们的儿子让女生堕胎,你知道吗
What?
什么
Did Zach tell you he had an abortion? On August 5.
扎克有没有告诉你,他在8月5日让一个女生堕胎
When he was supposed to be touring colleges in Boston.
他本应在那天去波士顿游览大学
Wait, where are you hearing this from?
慢着,你在哪里听说的
Opposition research. What do you think?
政敌调查,不然你觉得呢
Uh, no, no, he never said anything.
不,他什么也没对我说
We're cutting him off without a cent, you know that.
我们一分钱也不会给他了
He can buy his own frigging way though college.
他可以自己负担大学学费
Or get Nisa's parents to do it.
或是让妮莎的父母出钱
Nisa? Not Becca?
妮莎,不是贝卡吗
August 5. Nisa.
8月5日,妮莎
Every time he's been lying to me.
他每次都在对我说谎
"It's all in your head, Mom.
这只是你乱猜,妈
I don't smoke pot, Mom.
我不抽大麻,妈
I'm a good boy." Well, let's see how he deals.
我是好孩子,看看他做的这些事
All right, Alicia, listen to me.
艾丽西娅,听我说
Don't you dare tell me to calm down.
你不要叫我冷静
He lied to me.
他骗我
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道,很遗憾
But I want you to let me talk to him. No.
但我希望你让我和他谈,不行
This one's mine.
这次我来
You've reached Zach's voice mail.
这里是扎克的语音信箱
I'm in class right now or sleeping it off.
我在上课或是在课上睡觉
Leave a message.
请留言
Zach...
扎克
it's Mom.
是妈妈
Call me back.
给我回电话
You have kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
No time. So what does the elk symbolize?
没时间,那只麋鹿象征着什么
Oh, easy-- the soul of Michael,
简单,迈克尔的灵魂
rising from the dead, reincarnated.
离开尸体,转生了
His master's voice.
老板打来的
Mr. Governor. Good evening.
州长先生,晚上好
You told Alicia that Zach got an abortion?
你告诉艾丽西娅,扎克带女生堕胎吗
Yes. Why?
是,为什么
Because he did. Eli, this is becoming...
因为他这样做了,伊莱,这变成了...
Yes?
什么
Are you gonna bring up the intern?
你会说实习生的事吗
I can't tell you that, Mr. Governor.
我不能告诉你,州长先生
Eli,
伊莱
I'm not sleeping with her.
我没和她上床
I understand that,
我明白
but oppo research is not just about what's true.
政敌调查关键不是事实
It's about where we're vulnerable. Listen, Eli,
而是我们的软肋,伊莱
you bring her up,
你要是提起她
and it becomes a thing.
就真成了有事
And I cannot deal with any more things. I got to go.
我无法再应对任何的这种事,我得挂了
I will deal with this here.
要应对也是在州长府应对
Lauren will not be an issue in Alicia's campaign, okay?
劳伦不会成为艾丽西娅竞选中的问题
I'll talk to you, Mr. Governor.
我再联系你,州长先生
Peter?
彼得吗
Asking how you knew about Zach? Yeah.
问你怎么知道扎克的事,对
You, uh, sure you want to continue, Mrs. Florrick?
你确定要继续吗,福瑞克夫人
We can stop right here.
我们可以就此打住
Why? Let's do it. I'm inured.
为什么,咱们继续,我习惯了
Okay. Well, there are some issues
好吧,还有一些问题
with your brother and your mom.
是关于你弟弟和妈妈的
Of course there are.
当然了
Gay support--
同性恋支持
especially financial support--
尤其是财政支持
it matters to your campaign.
对竞选有很大的影响
That's why your brother's actions matter.
所以你弟弟的举动关系很大
What'd he do?
他做了什么
Well, he's been having an affair with a married Palestinian man
他和一个已婚巴勒斯坦男人有婚外情
who also does barebacked gay porn under the name Phil.
对方以菲尔的名字演了不戴安全套的同志A片
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道怎么回答
It's the affair with a married man that's the most problematic.
主要问题就是和已婚男人有婚外情
Well, that and the barebacked gay porn.
还有不戴安全套的同志A片
Yeah, and the porn. Yeah.
对,还有A片
These issues tend to create a division
这些问题会在同性恋社群中
within the gay community. I will trust in the Lord
造成分化,我会相信主
I will trust in the Lord
我会相信主
So you want me to break up
你想让我叫他
the affair with the Palestinian?
和巴勒斯坦人分手吗
No. It's just Owen has a tendency to talk.
不,欧文喜欢到处说
And Castro will have video trackers.
卡斯特罗会有视频跟踪
It's Boston College, Mom. I have to go see it.
那是波士顿大学,妈,我一定要去看看
Really, it means a lot to me.
真的,这对我来说意义重大
The story could get pinned to any visual--
这事可以跟任何热门话题扯上关系
pixilated gay porn...
比如说打码同性恋A片
We need him to lay low for a little while.
我们需要他低调一段时间
Okay.
好的
Talk to Zach and Owen.
跟扎克和欧文谈谈
Now, Mom.
到我妈了
What about Mom?
我妈怎么了
She hit a child in a department store.
她在百货公司打了个小孩子
What?
什么
A five-year-old child, uh,
一个5岁的孩子
Greg Weymouth. Veronica took him over her knee
格雷格·韦茅斯,维罗妮卡把他拉到膝盖上
and, uh... spanked him.
打了他的屁股
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
I don't know. But there's videotape.
我不知道,但被拍下来了
There's videotape of her hitting a child?
有她打小孩的视频
We just need her to apologize to the family.
我们需要她对那家人道歉
Fend off any possible suits.
避免可能的起诉
Okay.
好的
Talk to Mom about hitting children.
跟妈妈谈打小孩的事
Next.
下一个
What about Grace? What did she do?
格蕾丝,她做了什么
Turning tricks after school?
放学后去援交吗
Well, actually...
其实吧
No, that was a joke.
不,我开玩笑的
Grace is good.
格蕾丝很好
Christianity 3, atheism 0. Uh, yes,
基督教3分,无神论0分,是的
talking of atheism...
说到无神论
I know. If you need to talk about religion--
我知道,如果你需要谈到信仰
and you shouldn't talk about religion--
你其实不该谈论信仰问题
just say you're struggling.
就说你在挣扎
Just say you're an agnostic
就说你是不可知论者
who's struggling.
还在挣扎
Right, I'll get on that.
好的,我会着手这个
Anything else?
还有什么
I will trust in the Lord
我会相信主
I will trust in the Lord
我会相信主
Well, now it's time to turn to you, Mrs. Florrick.
是时候说你的了,福瑞克夫人
Your issues.
你的问题
Can't wait.
迫不及待
Yes. This is a photo of me with my boss, Will Gardner,
这是我和我老板威尔·加德纳的照片
at a hotel reception desk researching a case.
我们在酒店前台调查一件案子
A rape case.
强奸案
Can you substantiate that?
你能证实这事吗
Well, Will's dead. So not from him.
威尔死了,所以他不会说什么
But I'm sure you can from the clerk there.
但我肯定你能从前台那里问到
Do you remember her name? It was five years ago.
记得她的名字吗,五年前的事了
But I can look back in my files.
但我可以在记录里找
That would be good, thank you. And...
很好,谢谢,还有
how about this?
这个呢
Isn't it lovely
这是不是很棒
how your whole life gets documented?
全部生活被记录下来
I lived for 13 years in Highland Park in complete obscurity.
我默默无闻地在高地公园生活了13年
Going to lunches with my tennis friends,
和网球球友一起吃午餐
picking up the kids from school,
接孩子们放学
drinking a glass of wine at 5:00.
5点时喝杯红酒
And no one cared.
没人在乎过
No one bothered to look in on me.
没人费神去留意我的事
Now people care.
现在人们在乎了
It almost gives you a warm feeling.
几乎让人有温暖的感觉
Castro intends to use this. Use what?
卡斯特罗想利用这个,用什么
That photo? The time stamp reads 8:27 A.M.,
这张照片吗,照片上时间显示为早上8点27分
and Mr. Polmar is leaving your apartment.
波尔马先生离开你的公寓
Yes, well,
是的
I don't like my kids seeing who I sleep with.
我不喜欢让我的孩子看到我和谁上床
How could they get out in time for their abortions?
否则他们怎能及时出门去堕胎
Okay, remember what I said about irony during campaigns?
好啦,还记得我说的竞选中的讽刺吗
I was taking Finn through his testimony that morning
那天早上我在帮助芬恩准备证词
for his S.A. Disciplinary panel. And he'll back you up on this?
应对检察官纪律检查小组,他会支持你的说法吗
It's the truth. It's our understanding, Mrs. Florrick,
这是事实,据我们所知,福瑞克夫人
that he's prosecuting your law partner,
他正在检控你的律所合伙人
and that you have fought...
你们争吵过
In court. And that he was asked to run
在法庭上,他被要求参选
and then forced to quit before you decided to run.
然后被迫退出,之后你决定参选
What's that? Talk to Zach, Owen, Mom and Finn Polmar.
写什么,跟扎克,欧文,妈还有芬恩·波尔马谈
See if any of them plan to screw me over.
看他们中是否有人计划搞垮我
And Lemond Bishop. Right.
还有莱蒙德·毕夏普,没错
And fire him as a client. Anything else?
甩掉他这个客户,还有事吗
Yes. The governor has a few... That's okay, John.
有,州长有一些... 没事,强尼
That-That's enough for now.
今天说的够多了
No, what is it? We just want to do a little more digging
没关系,什么事,我们想多做些调查
before we present you with this.
再告诉你这件事
If it's about Peter, I'm ready.
如果是彼得的事,我准备好了
It's okay.
没事
Is it about Kalinda?
是关于凯琳达的事吗
What? Is it about Kalinda's one-night stand with Peter?
什么,是凯琳达跟彼得一夜情的事吗
Because I know about that already.
因为我已经知道这个了
Uh, who's Kalinda?
谁是凯琳达
She's an investigator
她是个调查员
who used to work in the S.A.'s office.
曾经在州检察官办公室工作
She slept with my husband.
她跟我丈夫上过床
Now she works at my firm.
现在她在我的律所工作
Do we have that one?
我们有这条吗
We'll look into it.
我们会调查的
Kalinda won't talk,
凯琳达不会说什么的
but if you're worried about
但如果你们担心
what might complicate my campaign...
有什么会让我的竞选变的复杂...
Let us do our job.
让我们来做我们该做的吧
I'll look into it, Okay?
我们会调查的,好吗
Okay.
Well, this was fun.
这很有趣
You've passed basic training, Mrs. Florrick.
你已经通过基本的训练了,福瑞克夫人
Are you running?
你要竞选吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm still contemplating.
我还在考虑
You have till Monday to decide.
周一前你必须决定
If it's any consolation, Mrs. Florrick, uh...
如果能让你好受点的话,福瑞克夫人
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Anyone who's pawed through my underwear drawer
任何对我知根知底的人
should really call me by my first name.
都应该用我的名称呼我
Alicia. I've sat through 18 of these
艾丽西娅,我曾经18次陪竞选人
"Come to Jesus" moments with candidates,
经历这种"家丑大揭底"
and you've handled it the best.
而你是应对得最好的
Great. Thank you.
太棒了,谢谢你
Nice meeting you, Mrs. Florrick.
很高兴见到你,福瑞克夫人
You, too, Mr. Elfman.
我也是,艾尔夫曼先生
There are so many badasses in this show.
这个剧里有太多坏蛋了
What? You got Sam, Michael, Gifford...
什么,有山姆,迈克尔,吉福德
There's only one badass. No, no, no, no.
只有一个坏人,不,不
He thinks he's a badass.
他认为他是个坏蛋
You know who's really the badass? Oh, my God.
你知道谁才是真正的坏蛋吗,我的天
Whoa, whoa, whoa. And isn't the whole point
重点难道不是
that the-the badass is the guy with the gun?
拿着枪的人就是坏蛋吗
Big badass. Capital...
大坏蛋,首要...
Hi. Hello.
你好,你好
What's up?
怎么了
We've received your subpoena.
我们收到你的传票了
The subpoena for your real estate holdings.
关于你不动产的传票
We believe it's a good idea to comply with this subpoena.
我们认为遵从传票会比较好
Good. I would agree.
好,我同意
We've done nothing wrong.
我们没做错什么
That's right. But,
是这样的,但是
um, we have run into a bit of a problem.
我们遇到了点问题
What problem?
什么问题
We can't represent you anymore.
我们不能再代理你了
Why not?
为什么不行
I think I'd better leave for this discussion.
我想我最好离开
We represent Cary.
我们代理了凯里
He's being prosecuted because of his relationship with you,
他因跟你的关系而被控告
and we're having difficulty representing both of you.
我们不能同时代理你们俩
Why is that?
为什么会这样
Well... We believe that this...
我们认为
real estate attack by the S.A.
州检察官对你的房地产控告
is purely a Trojan horse to get at Cary.
只不过是针对凯里的木马计罢了
I don't understand.
我不明白
If we comply with the S.A. Subpoena,
如果我们遵从州检察官的传票
we think they intend to use that compliance
我们认为他们在凯里一案中
as a precedent in Cary's case.
会把我们的做法列为先例
That's why we're suggesting you change representation.
这是我们建议你更换代理律师的原因
This is a list of five firms that we recommend.
这是我们建议的五家律所的名单
And they are all willing-- no, excited--
他们都很愿意,不,是很激动
to take you on. And we can get you on the phone with them.
代理你,我们可以帮你跟他们连上线
Uh, Mr. Bishop, it's best for your business
毕夏普先生,跟另外的律所合作
that you work with another firm.
对你的生意是最好的
No.
The problem is, Mr. Bishop,
问题是,毕夏普先生
the state's attorney is taking advantage
州检察官在利用
of our conflict of interests.
我们的利益冲突
We need you to consider another firm.
我们需要你考虑另一家律所
No. But thank you.
不,但谢谢你
Is there anything else?
还有其他事吗
Mr. Bishop,
毕夏普先生
I'm gonna have to go to the judge to remove myself.
我只能去找法官,解除做你的代理律师
Do it.
去吧
I'll say I need you as my attorney.
我会说我需要你做我的律师
Who do you think the judge will listen to?
你认为法官会听谁的
Yes?
怎么了
Did you want to ask me something?
你想问我什么吗
Did you sleep with Peter?
你跟彼得上过床吗
That's why we're meeting here
这是我们在这里见面
and not in your office?
而不是你办公室的原因
Now I understand why there was so much tension
现在我明白你跟彼得的关系
between you and Peter.
那么紧张的原因了
Did Alicia say...?
艾丽西娅说的吗
No.
不是
Did Peter say...? No.
彼得说的吗,不是
Why are you asking?
你为什么问这个
Alicia's running for state's attorney. I need to know
艾丽西娅要竞选州检察官,我需要知道
where my land mines are.
我的地雷区在哪里
Well, this is not a land mine. Really?
这不是地雷区,真的吗
Peter Florrick sleeps with you
彼得·福瑞克在你
while you're working at the state's attorney's office.
还在州检察官办公室工作时跟你上了床
Then he sleeps with prostitutes, while you become Alicia's best friend.
然后在你成为艾丽西娅最好的朋友时,跟妓女上床
Well, not best friend.
不是最好的朋友
Uh, out of all those things I just said,
在我刚说的所有事中
you find objectionable the best friend charge?
你有异议的只有"最好的朋友"这点吗
So you slept with him?
所以你跟他上床了
Eli, let me put this to you another way.
伊莱,我换一种方式跟你说
You have nothing to worry about. Kalinda,
你没什么要担心的,凯琳达
I treat you with respect because I know that you know
我尊重你因为我知道,你明白
what my job entails.
我的工作意味着什么
There is nothing that will bite me in the ass here?
这事不会让我吞苦果子吧
Nothing.
不会
Unless you ask me again,
除非你再次问我
there is nothing. Believe me,
真的不会,相信我
this is the last lunch I wanted to have. Good.
这是我最不想吃的午餐,很好
Then we're okay.
那我们没事了
So now we have to wait for lunch?
那现在我们要等午餐吗
Or we could just go.
或者我们可以直接走
Without ordering or paying?
既不点餐也不付钱吗
Yeah.
是的
You don't think it's weird that she invited us both
你不觉得奇怪吗,她请我俩
to her apartment at the same time?
同时到她的公寓来
She wants something.
她想要点什么
Well, maybe she's pregnant again.
也许她又怀孕了
She wants me to be the godfather.
她想我当教父
God, what a frightening thought that would be.
天哪,这是个多么吓人的想法
No, she wants money or something.
不,她想要钱或其它什么
Wait, why is that a frightening thought?
等等,为什么那是个吓人的想法
Oh. Yay.
Here we all are,
我们都来了
together.
在一起
Family. It's good to see you both.
家人,很高兴见到你们俩
Have you read The Goldfinch?
你们读过《金翅雀》吗
It's such beautiful writing.
那本书写得真好
It's all about art and life.
内容都是关于艺术和生活
So, you're probably wondering
你们或许在想
why I needed to meet with you... No...
为什么我要和你们见面,不
I'm thinking of running for state's attorney.
我在考虑参选州检察官
And I needed to talk to you
我需要和你们谈谈
about a few dos and don'ts regarding talking to the press.
在媒体面前该说和不该说的一些事
You're what? Running.
你要干嘛,参选
For state's attorney. Why?
参选州检察官,为什么
I think I could do a good job of it.
我认为自己能胜任
How does this work with you being a lawyer?
那你的本职工作律师怎么办呢
Well, I'll still have my ongoing cases
在竞选过程中我仍然会跟进
that I'll be involved with during my campaign.
我手头现有的案子
But if you win, you'll have to quit.
但如果你赢了,你就得辞职
Yes, I'll be state's attorney.
是的,我会成为州检察官
Where does this come from, Alicia?
这种想法是哪儿来的,艾丽西娅
So here's what I need from you two.
那接下来是我要你们做的事
My team worries that there are
我的团队对于你们两人生活中的
some issues in your life-- both your lives... "My team"?
某些状况感到忧虑,-"我的团队"
You're-you're already talking about a team?
你已经谈到团队了
Why not just take a trip? You'd love Bali.
为什么不出去旅游呢,巴厘岛就很好
This is empty nest syndrome.
这是空巢综合症
You know, I read this great book about it...
我看过的一本书上写道
Mom, did you hit a kid
妈妈,你是否在一家百货商店里
in a department store?
揍了一个小孩
What?
什么
Did you hit a five-year-old kid named Greg Weymouth
你是否在布劳沃德服装店揍了一个
in Browards' dress department?
名叫格雷格·韦茅斯的5岁小孩
That's crazy.
瞎说
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪儿听来的
It was videotaped.
监控录像拍到的
Wait, are you kidding?
等等,你在开玩笑吧
This is fantastic.
太赞了
It was a spanking. I didn't hit him.
我就打了下屁股,没有揍他
Well, his parents are thinking of suing.
他的父母正考虑起诉你
I was doing them a favor.
我是帮他们的忙
That kid was running around the store, yelling.
那孩子在店里跑来跑去,大声喧哗
He was knocking over things. It was...
还碰翻东西,我那是
A public service.
为民除害
Yes. Even though you're making fun of me, it was.
是的,虽然你取笑我,但的确是的
Well, I set up an appointment with the parents.
我为你和孩子父母安排了一次会面
I need you to apologize. No.
我需要你向他们道歉,不
They should apologize to me.
他们应该向我道歉
I was doing them a favor.
我是帮他们的忙
Mom, I need you to do this for me.
妈妈,我需要你为我这么做
It will become a news item.
这事会上新闻的
Now, Owen...
现在,欧文
What? Um, what did I do?
什么,我做了什么
Why don't you join me in the kitchen. Wait,
你还是跟我到厨房来吧,等等
why does Owen get privacy and I didn't?
为什么欧文有隐私权而我没有
Because mine's way worse.
因为我的事情更糟糕
They just discovered the body.
他们找到那具尸体了
Are you careful?
你小心吗
Am I careful?
我小心吗
I... tend to be. What-what do you mean?
应该吧,你指什么
Safe sex. HIV rates
安全性行为,近几年来
have been steadily climbing in the past few years.
艾滋病感染率在稳步攀升
I'm all good,
我很好
Sis. Don't worry your little head.
姐姐,别为我担心了
Phil's married. Did you know that?
菲尔有家室,你知道吗
Who's Phil?
谁是菲尔
He also performs in gay porn without...
他还出演同志A片,而且
protection.
不采取安全措施
They looked into my background.
他们调查我的背景
And when they did, they looked into my family's, too.
同时,他们也会调查我家人的背景
Owen.
欧文
Owen.
欧文
Where's Owen going?
欧文要去哪儿
Yes.
我来了
Eli, do you have some issue with me?
伊莱,你对我有什么意见吗
No.
没有
Well, just so you know,
我想让你知道
I'm not trying to undercut Alicia's campaign.
我不想破坏艾丽西娅的竞选
I didn't say you were.
我没有说你会
Okay.
好吧
Okay what?
什么好吧
Okay,
好吧
fire her.
开除她
Get her a new job in Springfield.
帮她在斯普林菲尔德找个新工作
The intern?
那个实习生吗
Yes.
是的
Lauren Lytton. The intern.
劳伦·利顿,那个实习生
You've been trying to get rid of her for a month.
你想开除她已经有一个月了
Get her a job in the senate.
帮她在参议院找个工作
I think that, uh, Shaw's looking for someone.
我记得肖在招人
Where's Lauren?
劳伦在哪儿
Down the hall.
在大厅里
Take her name off the security logs.
把她的名字从安全名单里删掉
Really?
真的吗
Lauren.
劳伦
What?
什么
You're fired.
你被开除了
So...
那么
this is a nice change for us.
这对我们来说是个很好的变化
Not yelling at each other in court.
没有在法庭上互相叫嚷
There's a photo of you
有一张你早上8点半
leaving my apartment 8:30 a.m.
离开我公寓的照片
On March 18.
在3月18日
Really?
是吗
Is it a good photo?
拍得怎么样
Depends.
这就要看情况了
Were we up to something naughty?
我们在干什么见不得人的事吗
Witness prep.
作证预演
Disgusting.
好恶心啊
Thanks.
谢谢
If they ask you about it, Finn,
芬恩,如果他们问起你的话
you'd say it was about the disciplinary hearing?
你会说那是为了纪律听证会吗
You mean the truth? Sure.
你是指说出真相吗,当然
Unless you want me to say I stayed the night.
除非你想让我说我留下过夜了
Probably not.
还是不要了
Sorry. I'm in a funny mood. I don't know why.
抱歉,我想开开玩笑,不知道为什么
I-I know... I know why. Because, uh...
其实我知道为什么,因为
I thought that maybe there'd be some tension between us
我以为我们之间气氛会很紧张
because...
因为
You're trying to put my partner in prison?
你正试图把我的合伙人送进监狱
Yeah. Kind of has a way of putting a crimp in a friendship.
是啊,我这人要葬送友谊还是挺有办法的
And I thought there'd be tension because...
而我觉得我们之间会气氛紧张是因为
I'm thinking about running.
我在考虑参选
No.
不会
I think it's great. Honestly.
我觉得这很好,真的
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你给我打电话
Come on. Take a cab.
别这样嘛,叫辆出租车好了
Drink with me. What's wrong with you?
跟我喝酒,你到底顾虑什么
I'd better not.
我还是不要了
What, do something you regret, like...
怎么,会做让你后悔的事吗,比如
more witness prep?
更多的作证预演
I'd better go.
我要走了
Castro wants to scare you from the race
卡斯特罗想攻击你的软肋
by hitting you where you're vulnerable.
让你不敢参选
He said that?
他那么说的
I heard him say it.
我听见他说的
Be careful.
小心点
Don't be vulnerable.
别让人抓住把柄
If you can help it.
你有解决办法最好
You've reached Zach's voice mail.
这里是扎克的语音信箱
I'm in class right now or sleeping it off.
我在上课,也可能是在课上睡觉
Leave a message.
请留言
Zach, it's Mom. Something's come up. Call me tomorrow.
扎克,是妈妈,有点事,明天给我回电
Oh, no. No.
不是吧
One glass of wine. That's all.
一杯红酒,没别的了
Pull to the side of the road.
靠边停下
Good evening, Mrs. Florrick.
晚上好,福瑞克夫人
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
How did you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字的
Please step out of the car, Ma'am.
请下车,夫人
Nine steps forward, ma'am.
往前走九步,夫人
Turn on the line, nine steps back.
那条线那里转身,走九步回来
I've... I've already agreed to a Breathalyzer test.
我...我已经同意做酒精浓度测试了
Yes, you said that, Ma'am. I need you to turn on the line,
你说过了,夫人,我需要你转身
nine steps back.
走九步回来
I have admitted to having one glass of wine,
我承认,喝了一杯红酒
which would make my BAC well below the legal limit.
血液酒精浓度肯定在法定标准以下
This is called a horizontal gaze nystagmus test.
这是凝视水平震颤测试
I need you to follow my flashlight.
我需要你跟着我的手电筒光看
Hello. What's wrong?
你好,怎么了
I was just pulled over, Eli.
我被警察命令停车,伊莱
Damn it. For a DUI.
该死的,查酒驾
Oh, my God. Where are you?
我的天,你在哪里
I'm in my car. I passed.
我车里,我通过了
I only had one glass of wine. But...
我只喝了一杯红酒,但...
I think it was a setup.
我觉得是被设计了
Why?
为什么
Because I volunteered a Breathalyzer,
因为我主动要求做酒精浓度测试
but he insisted on a roadside test.
但他坚持要求路旁测试
Okay, I'll keep an eye on the blogs.
好,我会关注博客内容
Good. Call me.
好的,有消息给我电话
Pull into the traffic, Ma'am. Let's go.
开车吧,夫人,快走
Kalinda, hello.
凯琳达,你好
I need a moment.
借一会儿说话
It's nothing bad.
没什么坏事
Five minutes.
五分钟
I know that's where you have your gun.
我知道你在那里藏着枪
You won't need it.
你不需要它
This is Clyde. And Jim.
这是克莱德,还有吉姆
Hi.
你们好
Your firm tried to drop me as a client.
你们律所要甩掉我这个客户
This is my best month in five years.
这是五年来我表现最好的一个月
I pay on time, I pay well,
我按时付费,支付高薪
and yet your firm wanted to drop me.
但你们律所还是想甩掉我
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't even know that they had tried to drop you.
我都不知道他们要甩掉你这事
Is it the subpoena?
是因为传票的事吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
There's nothing there.
根本没违法的事
Is it about Cary?
那跟凯里有关
Is he in deeper trouble than I thought?
他的麻烦比我想象的还大吗
No.
没有
Then I'm confused.
那我就奇怪了
You should talk to Alicia.
你应该跟艾丽西娅谈谈
Why?
为什么
Kalinda?
凯琳达
Alicia's considering running for state's attorney.
艾丽西娅在考虑竞选州检察官
I'm not sure if that's why, but...
我不确定是不是因为这事,但...
it would make sense.
能说得通
Thank you for doing this, Mrs. Weymouth. Veronica.
谢谢你能来,韦茅斯夫人,维罗妮卡
We just wanted to apologize for the events of last week.
我们只是想为上周发生的事情道歉
You mean when she hit my son?
你是说她打我儿子的事
Yes. Veronica realizes now that she was in the wrong.
是的,维罗妮卡现在意识到她错了
Yes, I was in the wrong.
对,是我错了
I'm sorry I'm late. Mrs. Weymouth.
很抱歉我迟到了,韦茅斯夫人
You're the governor's wife?
你是州长夫人
Yes. And this must be Greg. Hi.
对,这位肯定就是格雷格了,你好
I'm sure my mother has expressed her deepest regrets
我相信我母亲已经表达了她
at her overreacting last week.
对上周过分反应的深切懊悔
No.
没有
I just see her smiling there.
我只看到她在那儿笑
I deeply regret my overreaction.
我对过分反应深切懊悔
We're hoping this settles the matter, Myra.
我们希望这可以让我们达成和解,迈拉
It does.
可以
That and $50,000.
懊悔以外再加5万美金
What? You don't want a suit. I get it.
什么,我明白,你们不想打官司
But Greg was scarred by this.
但格雷格为此留下了阴影
He was not scarred. If I had wanted to scar him...
他没有留下阴影,如果我想让他留下阴影...
Mom. Mrs. Weymouth,
妈妈,韦茅斯夫人
we're not gonna just give you $50,000.
我们不会给你5万块的
Okay. I'll see you in court.
好吧,我们法庭见
I should've spanked you, you bitch.
我应该打你的,贱人
Oh, you know what, let's go. Just try it.
来吧,你试试
Mom, is that you?
妈妈,是你吗
Yeah, did Zach call?
对,扎克打电话了吗
No. Come here.
没有,过来
You have to see this.
你需要看看这个
What?
什么
Hi, Mrs. Florrick.
你好,福瑞克夫人
Jennifer.
詹尼弗
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm just editing Grace's video.
我只是在剪辑格蕾丝的录像
But look.
你看
I have a Google alert on your name, and this popped up.
我收到你名字的谷歌快讯,这个跳出来了
It's cool, Mrs. Florrick.
真棒,福瑞克夫人
Like Hillary, huh?
像希拉里一样
Oh, no. Eli.
不是吧,伊莱
But look.
你看
Look how much they've raised.
看你募集到多少钱
It just started 24 hours ago, and you already have $83...
刚开始24小时,你已经有8万3...
$84,000.
8万4千美元了
But I haven't decided to run yet.
但我还没决定竞选呢
You have to run. People are giving money.
你必须竞选,人们都给你钱了
It's a PAC.
这是政治行动委员会
And we had nothing to do with it. I'm serious.
我们跟这个没关系,真的
Alicia, it is illegal for us
艾丽西娅
to have anything to do with something like this.
我们做任何类似的事都是违法的
And even if it weren't, we didn't do this. Did you?
就算不违法,我们也没做,你做过吗
No. It's a popular expression of grassroots approval.
没有,这是普通大众表达支持的方式
What's wrong?
怎么了
The intern's here.
那个实习生来了
The intern is...
实习生...
Alicia, I have to call you back.
艾丽西娅,我回头打给你
You saw her here?
你看见她了
No.
没有
I have a security alert on my account
我的账号上有个报警设置
in case the governor signs her back in. Right there.
防止州长放她进来,这条
When was the entrance?
什么时候进来的
Ten minutes ago.
十分钟前
Where's the governor?
州长在哪里
In his office.
他办公室里
Door closed.
门关上了
Damn it.
该死
It's like a grade school around here.
这里就像小学
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Mr. Governor, I am seeing...
州长先生,我来看...
Hello.
你好
Eli, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine,
伊莱,我希望你见见我的老朋友
Ramona Lytton.
拉蒙娜·利顿
I'm trying to convince her not to become a lobbyist.
我在努力说服她别当一名说客
Eli. Gold.
伊莱·戈德
Ramona Lytton. So you're Lauren's...
拉蒙娜·利顿,所以你是劳伦的...
Don't you dare butter me up by saying "Sister."
别喊我"姐姐"来讨好我
Mother.
妈妈
However,
但是
uh, Ramona did have her at 12.
拉蒙娜确实12岁的时候生了她
Oh, stop it.
别扯淡
So, is Eli who I have to thank?
所以我该谢的人是伊莱
Yep. It was all his idea.
对,全都是他的主意
Mmm. Thank you, Eli.
谢谢你,伊莱
My idea?
我的主意
Getting Lauren a job in Shaw's senate office.
在肖参议员办公室给劳伦找了份工作
And thank you for tolerating her here.
谢谢你包容她
She was sad to leave.
要离开她很难过
Yes, it was s-sad.
没错,很伤感
Eli.
伊莱
See, that's why I didn't want to fire Lauren.
看,这就是我不解雇劳伦的原因
Her mother was going through a hard time
她妈妈很不容易
and she asked me to get her a job.
求我给她一份工作
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
She's a family friend.
她是我们家的朋友
Show a little relief, Eli.
放松点,伊莱
I wasn't sleeping with Lauren.
我没有和劳伦上床
Hello, Greg.
你好,格雷格
Hello, Myra.
你好,迈拉
Hi.
你好
Where are we on the money?
钱的事说到哪里了
Here we are.
到这儿
What's this?
这是什么
Surveillance video.
监控录像
These are the store's cameras.
商店里的摄像头录下的
There. See?
那儿,看到了吗
I don't know what you thought this would prove.
我不知道你觉得这能证明什么
This is your mom spanking my son.
这是你妈妈打我儿子
Yes, it is. And this is three minutes earlier.
没错,这是三分钟前
So?
所以
And this...
而这个...
is three minutes before that.
是之前三分钟
Now, this woman is an 86-year-old widow named Mrs. Skreeker,
这位86岁的寡妇斯瑞克夫人
and she'd like to know
她想知道
who's responsible for several thousand dollars in hospital bills.
那几千元的医院账单应该找谁负责
Your move, Myra.
轮到你了,迈拉
I think it would be best if you accepted our apology, ma'am.
我认为你最好接受我们的道歉,夫人
It'll make life easier.
这样事情会简单得多
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走,我们走
Where are you?
你在哪里
In my room. At school.
在我宿舍,学校里
Mom, I'm so sorry. Dad told me.
妈妈,对不起,爸爸告诉我了
Told you what?
告诉你什么
That you're upset about the Nisa thing.
你为妮莎的事情很生气
What's the Nisa thing?
什么妮莎的事情
I wanted to tell you. Mom, I really did.
我想过要告诉你,妈妈,真的
I just... didn't want to get Nisa in trouble.
我只是...不想给妮莎惹麻烦
Were Nisa's parents there?
当时妮莎的父母在场吗
Where?
在哪儿
At the abortion clinic.
堕胎的医院
Yes. But-but, Mom, I didn't know that.
在,但是我不知道,妈妈
And I-I didn't know what Nisa wanted.
我也不知道妮莎想要什么
It all happened so fast.
一切发生得太快了
I said you could go to check out Boston College.
我说你可以去参观波士顿大学
I saw you leave with your duffel bag.
我看着你带着背包离开
I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
我知道,妈妈,对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Have you smoked pot, Zach?
你抽过大麻吗,扎克
What?
什么
When you said that you hadn't smoked pot,
当你说你没有抽过大麻
were you lying?
你是在撒谎吗
M-Mom, here's the thing...
妈妈,事情是这样的...
No, Zach. Don't embarrass yourself by saying any more.
不,扎克,不想越描越黑就闭嘴
I'm running for state's attorney.
我要竞选州检察官
My parenting skills will be called into question.
大家会对我的为母之道提出质疑
I need you to say that I am a good parent,
我要你说我是个好妈妈
that I knew about your abortion.
而且我了解你们堕胎的事
We talked about it. I gave you all the options.
我们谈过,我给了你所有的选择
I counseled you to have the baby.
我劝你留下宝宝
I would help take care of it. You decided against that.
我会帮忙照顾宝宝,是你决定不要的
That was your right. Do you understand?
这是你的权利,你明白吗
Why are you running for state's attorney?
你为什么要竞选州检察官
Have fun in college, Zach.
祝你上大学愉快,扎克
Mr. Elfman.
艾尔夫曼先生
Yes, I have to show you something.
我有东西要给你看
I'm running.
我决定参选
Good.
很好
'Cause there's an article coming out about you going into detox
因为有篇文章揭露你去
for your alcohol addiction.
戒除所戒酒
What?
什么
And...
而且
there's a photo.
这里有张照片
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Mr. Bishop, hi. Is everything all right?
毕夏普先生,你好,一切都好吗
It is. I decided to take your advice and hire another firm.
不错,我决定听你的,找另一家律所
Good. I think that's for the best.
很好,我觉得这是最好的选择
I'm also saying that you fired me as a client.
我还会说是你和我解除合同
And I'm very upset.
我非常生气
I... Y-You don't need to do that, Mr. Bishop.
我...你不必这么做,毕夏普先生
I know.
我知道
But it's good for you.
但这对你有帮助
Oh. Here.
给你
We can't coordinate,
我们合作不成
but you can get to me through my associate.
但你可以通过我助理联系我
Get to you, um, about what?
联系你,有什么事要联系你
Your PAC. I mean,
你的政治行动委员会
the PAC that I set up in support of you.
我建来支持你的政治行动委员会
$140,000 and counting.
14万美金,后续还有
That's...
这是...
Yes.
没错
The least I could do.
我能尽的绵薄之力
There's more money where that came from.
还会有更多的钱
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联络

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reserve [ri'zə:v]

想一想再看

n. 预备品,贮存,候补
n. 克制,含蓄

联想记忆
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压

联想记忆
acknowledge [ək'nɔlidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到

联想记忆
candidate ['kændidit]

想一想再看

n. 候选人,求职者

联想记忆
conservative [kən'sə:vətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 保守的,守旧的
n. 保守派(党),

联想记忆
testimony ['testiməni]

想一想再看

n. 证明,证据

联想记忆
embarrass [im'bærəs]

想一想再看

vt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬
vi. 窘迫

联想记忆
choir [kwaiə]

想一想再看

n. 唱诗班,唱诗班的席位

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。